The Ramsey Bus Is Coming ... Again

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Let's try the ol' distraction technique. Let's forget about the incompetence of Lacy and her cronies. Let's forget this even happened with Karr. Let's get the cult busy SO THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO THINK!

Here we go again:

Wasn't Tricia the target of some pretty nasty remarks for mentioning Gigax's name; the one that TRACEY outright called a prime suspect???

Oh, right, it was Tracey they were protecting. What about Mr. Sawyer? I guess it's okay to put his name out there as a suspect without a single shred of evidence. I guess Jameson really is in school: The Mary Lacey/Alex Hunter School of Investigative Journalism or maybe she's taking a correspondence course with Tracey.

RUN, SAWYER, RUN :runaway:

2. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I can hardly believe that Susan Bennett, of all people, would pin suspect status on Sawyer, given that the worst attention he has gained so far in the case is for doing exactly what Sue did: He sold case evidence to a tabloid publisher. Sawyer, though, was convicted for it and was not allowed to keep the money. One would think that she would not be inclined to call attention to the fact that someone in this case was officially punished for doing what she was allowed to get away with.

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

hahahaha divert attention hahahaha

"
    Sawyer was a private investigator for 16 years - presumably experienced in slinking about. May be reason to think he might have owned a stun gun.

hahahaha he was slinking about so he must have had a stun gun????????

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4. Barbara

I put nothing past Susan Bennett. She has to do something to deflect attention away from the current news, and how better to do it than to throw a chunk of raw meat to the pack and watch them forget everything else and begin a brand new feeding frenzy! I can hear the growling and snarling now; soon to change to accolades to Susan for keeping his "FILE"

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

This is pretty funny to me on many levels...but the most important is that she must get her information from Smitty...HE must carry a stun gun in case...you know...he might run into a pig while he is slinking around!
    :floor:

6. Barbara

Susan Bennett's posts about "other" good suspects after the Karr "thing", reminds me of the line in one post and forgive me, I can't remember who posted it, but I laugh till this day and so fitting for the obvious distraction Susan wants to create on the forum to make sure nobody has an independent thought.

"Look, something shiny"...

Cracked me up then and still does

(thanks to whoever posted that a while back, keeps me smiling every time)

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Look, you guys, what they are doing is really invasion of privacy. They are DESPERATE to find an intruder, if they have to investigate every man who ever had a petty crime record. It doesn't matter if those men were nowhere near Boulder on Christmas 1996, it only matters that they keeps the hounds away from Ramseys' door. They don't care whose name they drag through the mud, just as long as it's not Ramsey.

The thing that bothers me the most about this is that they really believe it. If they would spend even a quarter of the amount of time they have spent searching for this illusive intruder on being truly objective about the evidence and where it really leads, this case would have been solved long ago. It is just unbelievable that they have focused solely on their stupid intruder theory, and all the time the fox (and I don't mean Smit) has been one of them.

8. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

to all NEWBIES

THE HAND PRINT and FOOT PRINT in the basement have been identified.

No smoking gun.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Candy
    Member since 1-4-05
    08-30-06, 07:34 AM (EST)

3. "RE: Hartmans from Hell"
    In response to message #0

First Barrie peddled MW, now Todd delivers an even bigger debacle. What's wrong with them?

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    08-30-06, 08:52 AM (EST)

4. "RE: Hartmans from Hell"
    In response to message #3

Candy, come on.

:sadie: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well I see the demented duo of Maimed and Jamenstien are all oiled up and ready to move on to the next hoax. Jameson, in particular, is well oiled.

11. BWAHAHAHAHA!!! So true.

:floor:

12. South

South Member

An attention-deflecting movie quote (and I don't even remember the movie) that is my favorite Look, something shiny : " Look, Steudel! The Hindenberg!"
    That was my first thought on reading about the new bus victim.

13. RiverRat

Or....

Look!

There's Elvis!

That one has actually worked for me.....

14. RAMP

RAMP Member

Why do I have the line out of the Queen hit "Another One Rides the Bus" running through my mind?

But I think the words have changed to "another one bites the dust".

15. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Ram Bus

Ram Bus, on its last journey?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2006
  16. LOL... gotta love that smile on JMK... that one actually enjoyed getting hit by the bus.

17. RiverRat

And Mary's Hair! OMG, Greenie - you have really captured this moment in time!

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Ahhhhahahahahahahahahaha, Greenie. jameson's pulling the bus, I can't stand it my sides hurt stop it please stop it.

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I can't believe it... There I was, SLINKING around.... :couch:

Almost out the door with Moab's "ivy".... :computer:

And you had to go and start this thread, Barbara! You know my weak spot.

OK, who is volunteering to call this guy and tell him he's being libeled by jams?

20. RiverRat

You.

:flash:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice