Tricia Griffith on Inside Edition, August 31st

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

On the Thursday Aug. 31st edition of Inside Edition yours truly will be interviewed about the Tracey scam.

Now, the Inside Edition people were very professional and easy to work with. However, the interviewer kept bringing up the word "obsessed." I hope I was able to dispel some obvious preconceived notions Inside Edition had.

I'll tell you more after it airs.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I.E. sticks to the truth and doesn't try to focus on something that isn't really there.

2. amster

amster Member

:yay:

Awesome!

3. heymom

heymom Member

Super!

Wonderful - as everyone else has said, you are brilliant!!! And so calm, cool and collected on camera...I'd be in a puddle. We'll be watchin'! (I hate inside edition but for this...I'll watch.)
    :clap: :clap: :clap:

Heymom

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, if the "obsessed" angle is their goal, I don't think anyone here is going to be able to dispell the charges. :bee:

Howevah...we don't care. If people get it that FFJ is here, then there's a chance they may find out the facts instead of RST spin.

There's really nothing more we can do, is there?

You're doing great, Tricia. Just out of nowhere, you got the chance and you took the shot. How the media spins it, we can't control. Only the Ramseys can do that. :reporter: :camera: :dj:

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

They got the idea "obsessed" from SueB...I'm sure you did whatever it took to disassociate us from SueB.

:grouphug:

6. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

This thing is realy snowballing, Tricia! Tracey & Co will soon feel the full force of an AVALANCE come down on them ... and all thanks to the keen eye and dedication of a wee Scottish lass who uses her beautiful mind for what God intended.

... if ya ever need to abandon the "Jayelles" hat, Jay ... may I suggest "SnowFlake"?

Love ya, Snowflake ... and your flakey sidekick Tricia, too :D

...YumYum

7. Elle

Elle Member

Looking forward to seeing you on Inside Edition tomorrow night, Tricia. Fingers crossed. :)

8. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Just saw the teaser- "amateur detecives all over the net" and Tricia said "we are NOT obsessed!"...

9. koldkase

hahaha Yeah, you tell 'em, Tricia, we are NOT OBSESSED!!
    NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT ONOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! BSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!! NOT OBSESSED!!

10. koldkase

Well, I think Tracey must be a teeeeensie bit upset already...as I know I heard LKing say last night Wood AND Tracey were going to be on LK tonight.

But...guess not.... You don't suppose Larry would have asked Tracey about...oh...Mr. X...Y...and Z? And next, Mr. A, Mr. B, Mr. C, Mr. D, Mr. E, Mr. F...?

Nah. Tracey must have overslept.

11. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Obsessed or obssessed?

12. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Obsessed with finding the truth as opposed to being obsessed with the gory details of the murder.

What I find interesting is that I only think about this case when I'm at my computer at home. I never feel tempted to seek out a computer when I'm away from home and I never feel reluctant to leave home in case I miss something. I have friends who are more obsessive about tv soap operas.

13. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I've already got a notecard with the program info taped to my t.v. Looking forward to watching Tricia's segment!

-Tea

14. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Tuned in a 7 past the hour and they were just wrapping up the JMK coverage and moving on to the really important Jessica Simpson news.
    So I missed it, huh?
    :curse:

15. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Well, it's on their website under today's story:

Finding JonBenet's Killer
    How amateur detectives all over the world are trying to solve the case!

16. koldkase

Hang on. I thought...you mean...Inside Edition is only on at 1:30 am everywhere?

Tricia said: "On the Thursday Aug. 31st edition of Inside Edition yours truly will be interviewed about the Tracey scam."

So I was thinking that elsewhere, it would be playing at around 7 or so today, and then I'd see the late airing on actually Sept. 1 at 1:30 am.

No? :(

Well, guess I blew that. Should have looked it up. Darnit.

Don't guess Why Nut taped it and put it up on youtube, did she?

Kicking my chair....

17. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Koldkase

yesyouare yesyouare yesyouare yesyouare yesyouare

:leaf:

18. Niner

Niner Active Member

Just called the Huz to tape record you on this Tricia!! You go, girl!!! :yes:

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

ABC at 6:30 pm here. :yay:

20. koldkase

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice