Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Didn't Patsy talk about those panic attacks in her book? I may be getting this mixed up with other "stories" she told though.
    She did, that was where she told the story of how she was triggered into a panic attack by seeing a National Geographic cover of Genghis Kahn, though why a blue statue of an Asian guy dead for over 700 years would make her think of JonBenet's killer is beyond anyone, go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Patsy
    Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a National Geographic
    magazine with a picture of Genghis Khan on the cover. The ugly, ternfying
    face shocked me and hurled me further into the panic attack. I kept thinking
    that another face like this monster had assaulted and killed my child. I
    couldn't help myself. Everything inside me erupted like an exploding volcano.
    I couldn't stop my hysteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    She did, that was where she told the story of how she was triggered into a panic attack by seeing a National Geographic cover of Genghis Kahn, though why a blue statue of an Asian guy dead for over 700 years would make her think of JonBenet's killer is beyond anyone, go figure.

Oh good grief...she was so full of cr@p! Genghis Kahn?...That would be almost funny, if it wasn't so pathetic. She imagined someone looking like that, attacking JB!!!! Funny how, Genghis Kahn looks nothing like those many people that Patsy and John threw under the bus...or against the wall to see if one of them would stick. Fleet White, Priscilla White, Santa Bill, LHP, etc. Nope..they look nothing like Genghis....even if you squint, shut one eye...and stand 50 yards away.

Maybe that is where "sketchman" came from

PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Originally Posted by Patsy:

"Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a National Geographic magazine with a picture of Genghis Khan on the cover. The ugly, terrifying face shocked me and hurled me further into the panic attack. I kept thinking that another face like this monster had assaulted and killed my child. I couldn't help myself. Everything inside me erupted like an exploding volcano. I couldn't stop my hysteria."
    Patsy, Patsy, Patsy ... always the drama queen. Genghis Khan may have been ruthless, but he wasn't ugly. Perhaps Patsy was a bigot and prejudiced against the Mongol look. There is nothing terrifying about the actual face of Genghis. It is the accompanying knowledge of what Genghis Khan did that Patsy incorporates into her "monster" characterization. The photo itself is benign. It is the history of Genghis Khan that Patsy is relying on to induce the image of a monster who "assaulted and killed" her child.

Once again, Patsy goes overboard in hoping to create the image of some nefarious fiend who attacked JonBenet. It COULDN'T have been herself, or a family member! They don't "look" the part!

Hmmm. "Another face" like the scowling Genghis Khan? Could Patsy have been remembering a scowling John Ramsey who was angry and upset over the events of Christmas night 1996? Maybe it was this look and this cold fury Patsy remembered seeing as she penned the ransom note.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Talking

That soooooooo puts Patsy's artwork to shame!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    That soooooooo puts Patsy's artwork to shame!
    Why, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Patsy
    I couldn't help myself. Everything inside me erupted like an exploding volcano. I couldn't stop my hysteria.
    Oh look -- a confession!

Oh look -- a confession!
    Miss Patsy speaks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Talking Oh my!

Now, I am hysterical - however......I can control it!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I can't control the hysteria after looking at that outfit! ?

The only thing missing from the whole look would be Lacy's hair curtains!
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by AMES
    Oh good grief...she was so full of cr@p! Genghis Kahn?...That would be almost funny, if it wasn't so pathetic. She imagined someone looking like that, attacking JB!!!!
    LOL - LMAO!! A Dhengis Khan (1155- 1227) look-alike whom Patsy presented as her own version of "the bushy-haired stranger" (the world's most wanted criminal )! Priceless!!

How could the BPD have overlooked it - Sure Patsy, no doubt the intruder looked like that!!!

Psst - according to well-informed secret sources, Michael Tracey is working on a new documentary about the 'Dhengis Khan' connection.
    This has leaked through:
    After Patsy told Lou Smit about her suspicions about Dhengis Khan, Smit wanted to schedule an interview with him right away. For super-sleuth Lou instantly felt that Khan was involved - after all, he was clearly a foreigner, and wasn't it a foreign faction who wrote the ransom note?
    The fact that the suspect Khan had been dead for centuries was brushed aside by Smit. "That's immaterial. I have my special method of investigating those intricate criminal cases, and have never let facts disturb my theories."

Smit reveals that the BPD's ridiculing his Dhengis Khan theory was the final straw which caused him to resign from the case, and according to Tracey, this was just another example of ignorant police work preventing the true perp from getting caught.
    Last edited by rashomon; April 19, 2008, 4:21 am at Sat Apr 19 4:21:42 UTC 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee
    I know we have discussed how JR was kind of "removed" from the day-to-day things with his family, but I find it very hard to believe he didn't know his wife was on that (or any other) drug. Even if he was disinterested enough not to know exactly which drug, he would have to at least know that there was certain behavior that led to the doctor visit that led to a drug being prescribed. i can't believe he didn't know about her seeing a doctor. And if he knew the about the doctor, he had to know about the drug.
    I believe that John is a narcissist, and they are only interested in other people to the extent that the other people can serve their ends. Otherwise, they don't care at all - others are more like cardboard cut-outs to them. I can see John not knowing and not really caring what Patsy was taking. After all, he didn't accompany her to her chemo treatments, did he?
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!