Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

A lead the BPD definitely didn't pursue - were there any ancient Mongolian marauders in Boulder the evening of 12/26/96??? I think a distant relative of Genghis Kahn might live up in the foothills somewhere...maybe he's a neighbor of Michael Tracy's....

My goodness how that Patsy could exaggerate, lie, confuse and dramatize! She should have won an Academy Award!
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by heymom

My goodness how that Patsy could exaggerate, lie, confuse and dramatize! She should have won an Academy Award!
    Patsy actually did win MANY acting awards. No kidding. She once even won her state competition, as well as placing second...or was it first?...in her dramatic interpretation.

She was a natch, doncha' know....

However, her range wasn't that much. She tended to get hung up on her stock mannerisms. Once she had her staging, she was INFLEXIBLE...if you know what I mean....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

I'd have arrested her just for wearing that blouse...
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

You may already know it, but part of the reason the blouse looks odd is because she's wearing a non-flowering lei. The pics are screen captures from her Hawaii interview - the same one where John's tongue flicking went into overtime.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    You may already know it, but part of the reason the blouse looks odd is because she's wearing a non-flowering lei. The pics are screen captures from her Hawaii interview - the same one where John's tongue flicking went into overtime.
    Actually Chero, I think the most attractive part of the outfit is the non-flowering lei

Maybe it's just me, but those big button things all over and on the cuffs are just a "bit" much for my taste

I don't think even the K-Mart buyers would approve

But it's always such a nice trip down memory lane with John and his flicking tongue

Thanks for the pictures
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

John Ramsey: Well she's on Prozac now, and that's because of JonBenet,

What does he mean it's "because of JonBenet" Was it after JonBenet died?

Fluoxetine hydrochloride (Prozac) is an antidepressant of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) class. Fluoxetine is approved for the treatment of clinical depression (including pediatric depression), obsessive-compulsive disorder (in both adult and pediatric populations), bulimia nervosa, anorexia nervosa, panic disorder and premenstrual dysphoric disorder.[1] Other indications include hypochondriasis and body dysmorphic disorder.
    Patsy Ramsey: "There is a killer on the loose, I don't know who it is, I don't know if it's a he or a she but if I were a resident of Boulder I would tell my friends to keep their babies close to you.....there's someone out there....."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfVBVz8vulM

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Yes, the flicking tongue certainly brings home the lizard lips/snake tongue image, doesn't it? Can any one see if his tongue is bifurcated?
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Maybe it's just me, but those big button things all over and on the cuffs are just a "bit" much for my taste
    That blouse is indeed terrible with the big buttons in the shape of flowers, and the cuffs having a ring of flowers around them also. I suppose she thought that blouse would fit for 'flowery' Hawaii.
    Patsy's head looks very swollen. Probably from the cortisone.
    Miss Patsy speaks.
    Brilliant sequence of pictures in that # 80 post of yours, Cherokee.
    Patsy the drama queen having one of her last (or her very last?) stage appearances at Easter 2006 before the final curtain fell on her life and she had to exit the stage for good.
    Patsy Ramsey lived a life on permanent display, clinging to her stage persona until the bitter end.

Does he not realize just how big of an idiot he looks, with that flicking tongue? I would love to grab it and yank it out...and then wrap that lei around his neck a couple of times....and pull real hard. They make me SICK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Rose
    John Ramsey: Well she's on Prozac now, and that's because of JonBenet,

What does he mean it's "because of JonBenet" Was it after JonBenet died?

Fluoxetine hydrochloride (Prozac) is an antidepressant of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) class. Fluoxetine is approved for the treatment of clinical depression (including pediatric depression), obsessive-compulsive disorder (in both adult and pediatric populations), bulimia nervosa, anorexia nervosa, panic disorder and premenstrual dysphoric disorder.[1] Other indications include hypochondriasis and body dysmorphic disorder.
    Not positive...but, I think that he means after JB died. At least...I HOPE that's what he meant. It would be quite telling...if he had of meant that JB alive...caused Patsy to go on Prozac. Then again....he DID describe JB as a "sparkplug" and "a handful".

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    I believe that John is a narcissist, and they are only interested in other people to the extent that the other people can serve their ends. Otherwise, they don't care at all - others are more like cardboard cut-outs to them. I can see John not knowing and not really caring what Patsy was taking. After all, he didn't accompany her to her chemo treatments, did he?
    I too think John was emotionally distant toward Patsy. Maybe their marriage resembled more a business association than a loving relationship.
    A woman like Patsy was an ideal trophy wife for an ambitious man like John (didn't he call her 'My Jackie Kennedy'?), and Patsy in turn was probably attracted by John's will to succeed. Her hopes were fulfilled, at least when it came to outer success: a high social status, money in abundance allowing Patsy to go on veritable spending sprees (although John did complain at some point that she threw the money out of the window, he certainly was financially very generous). But maybe he was not generous emotionally, withdrawing from Patsy when she needed his support the most, having to go through the grueling chemo treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon
    I too think John was emotionally distant toward Patsy. Maybe their marriage resembled more a business association than a loving relationship.
    A woman like Patsy was an ideal trophy wife for an ambitious man like John (didn't he call her 'My Jackie Kennedy'?), and Patsy in turn was probably attracted by John's will to succeed. Her hopes were fulfilled, at least when it came to outer success: a high social status, money in abundance allowing Patsy to go on veritable spending sprees (although John did complain at some point that she threw the money out of the window, he certainly was financially very generous). But maybe he was not generous emotionally, withdrawing from Patsy when she needed his support the most, having to go through the grueling chemo treatments.
    If he is a narcissist as I suspect, he has no emotions toward other people to be generous with in the first place. He simply wouldn't care that much, to be able to extend himself into Patsy's life and feel empathy and love while she was sick. For a narcissist, either you are actively meeting his needs, or you don't exist, you don't matter. They can be vindictive too, if they feel you are attacking them directly. Or getting in their way too much.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!