A reminder about Michael Tracey from Steve Thomas' book

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 31, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

According to Lead Detective Steve Thomas - Page 281 Hardback

"Meanwhile we found out that while the Ramseys would NOT talk to us, they were giving interviews for a film being cobbled together by a University of Colorado journalism teacher and two Newsweek reporters. It became known as their "crockumentary."

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  2. RiverRat

And while I am at it - just so that I don't have to cover it again later....turn with me now to Page 264 if you still have not put two and two together when it comes to the civl lawsuit depostitions........

"When Priscilla couldn't stand it any longer, she pointed her finger at him. "We served that little girl her last meal. She was our daughter's best friend. We were among the last to see her alive. So don't tell us about commitment and passion," she seethed. "Don't ever think your office will carry the same kind of passion and committment to this case that we have." The room went silent.

Hofstom told of the hundreds of living rooms in which he explained the criminal justice system in arranging plea bargins. He said that once the Whites understood what was happening, they would return to the fold. Fleet was unmoved. "We won't cooperate until changes are made," said White. "We want an outside prosecutor."

:bow: :thumbsup:

3. wombat

wombat Member

The Patster herself give a very coy version of meeting with Tracey to discuss his documentary (probably she was looking forward to playing herself). IIRC, they met while the grand jury was in session.

I don't have my books here.

4. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Another reminder...........

The Carnes Order was released on March 31, 2003 and it took Mary Lacy *seven* days to *carefully reviewed the order*, the "92 page order" before she put out a press release on April 7, 2003 with her now famous quote, "I agree with the Court's conclusion that 'the weight of the evidence is more consistent with a theory that an intruder murdered JonBenet than it is with a theory that Mrs. Ramsey did so.'"

Yet she apparently couldn't take the same number of seven days to review the case of the murdered victim, JonBenet Ramsey, the daughter of the same Mrs. Ramsey, and become knowledgeable enough to know what evidence is and what isn't in the public domain for this case.

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I had forgotten that Patsy's relationship with Tracey started so soon after JBR was murdered.

Now I'm crankier than RR

THANKS! :scream:

I can only imagine how frustrated and angry the Whites are. I know how angry I am and I don't live in Boulder and I didn't go through what the Whites went through

6. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

What about Stein?

And wasn't Stine also involved with Tracy from the very start. Is she the one who matched up Tracy with the Rams. She was working at CU too wasn't she. As well, didn't Patsy take an Arts class at CU just before Jonbenet's demise?

I've always thought the Rams, Stines and Tracy were as thick as thieves from day one ... I'm surprised that every one didn't know or suspect that?

Regards,
    Mandarin

7. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Who was the CU professor who rented the Hellhole from the Ramseys shortly after JB was killed?

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

ACR, you have hit upon a major fallacy in Lacy's statement and pro-intruder thinking.

If Lacy doesn't know the evidence well enough to know Karr was a hoax, then how does she know the evidence well enough to say it is "more consistent" with an intruder theory?!!!

You can't have it both ways, Lacy! You either know the evidence or you don't ... and it's obvious, YOU DON'T!

I could NOT believe Lacy said the public/reporters knew more about the case than she did!!! I want to find the exact quote and post it as my signature here because that says everything about this case. WE know more about the case than the Boulder DA! Has she never bothered to read the case file? Even crack it open and scan?

Unfortunately, Mary Lacy has relied on a two-bit, washed-up detective named Lou Smit, an egotistical pervert of a scam artist named Michael Tracey, and one of the main suspects in the case named John Ramsey for her main sources of knowledge.

No wonder she got it wrong.

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Mandarin, it's so nice to see you back posting, again.

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

As thick as thieves....

Good description. Lying, deceitful, self-serving frauds every one of them: Tracey, Lacy, and the Ramseys.

11. RiverRat

According to Steve Thomas on page 205 of his book:

"Since John Ramsey had no faith in the Boulder police, I thought perhaps he had sought help from the security experts of Access Graphics' parent company. "I've never spoken to him," Bernie Lamoreaux, the director of security for Lockheed-Martin, told me. "I am not aware of any threats by foreign terrorist of any kind."

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hell when Karr was arrested Lacy said she had to confirm the bracelet! It was in the freaking autopsy report!

All Lacy has read is the Ramsey feed Smit/Ollie/Tracey crap.

13. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

"I've never spoken to him," Bernie Lamoreaux, the director of security for Lockheed-Martin, told me. "I am not aware of any threats by foreign terrorist of any kind."

That has always amazed me. The dangers to defense contractors from terrorist was an issue long before 9/11. And while I wasn't an executive of the defense contractor I worked for, if I had gotten the message John and Patsy got: 1) I would have called my company's director of security or "on-duty" security person (protocol); 2) either security or I would have called the FBI (protocol); 3) I would not have called 911; and 4) I would never have called anyone to come to our house. Again, having been involved with the FBI and security work at the defense contractor I worked for, I was stunned when I heard the Ramseys did not call security and called 911.

As I've said forever, I don't know who killed JBR. It accept the possibility that it could have been someone outside the family who knew and hated the Ramseys. But their actions above tell me they wanted the BPD and not Lockheed Security or the FBI involved. This and their later actions discussed in numerous books and at all JBR forums certainly places them under the umbrella of suspicion for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice