Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Talking "South Park," "SNL" & "Mad TV" Ramsey Episodes

Found the clip at You Tube!!! Must See TV!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygkbT...elated&search=
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Talking Yeah ... Awright!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Found the clip at You Tube!!! Must See TV!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygkbT...elated&search=
    That's my kind of video .....

Thanks RR
    Mandarin

Hahaha! Good one! Thanks for the link.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Wink

See........I am not all rotten.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Hey! Wait just one moment here...

John Mark Karr isn't "some Puerto Rican guy"!

-Tea

Priceless..I loved it.

Wink RR or YumYum...

Do you guys rememeber that madtv sketch about the Rams? I think Michael McDonald played John and Alex Borstein played Patsy...

Anyways, i figured since you two are experts at finding video goodies, you might be able to find this somewhere for us... gotta feed the hungry masses!
    Occam's Razor... "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."

That was a priceless piece on MAD TV. I think SNL did one a long time ago as well.

I wish I had them on tape

Funny stuff! Alex Borstein was perfect as Patsy, and McDonald with John's eyes bulging was also perfect. I remember laughing till I cried
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Never saw either one.

Default What a guilty pleasure... literally

I've seen this particular SouthPark episode about 50 times and am now going to transcribe the last bit that really begs to be repeated OVER and OVER and OVER again...

Father: "For i knew that even though some of you supported us, some others were looking at me and thinking:" -while looking at Gary Condit- "YOU'RE A LIAR! YOU'RE A LIAR! YOU KNOW SOMETHING THAT YOU'RE NOT TELLING US, YOU SLIMEY SCUMBAG LIAR!
    You know, thats something that people would say to me.

And then people would see my wife at the supermarket, and they would say 'Hello!' but they'd be thinking:" - while looking at O.J.- "Ah, there goes that MURDERER! YOU GOT AWAY WITH MURDER, YOU MURDERING, LYING, WASTE OF LIFE!

And to me, people might say things like" -looking again at Gary Condit- "LIAR! TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW YOU ***DAMN LIAR!

And so to both of us, people all over town would be saying things like:" - while looking at the Rams- "YOU KNOW ***DAMN WELL WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR KID, SO STOP ACTING LIKE VICTIMS AND CONFESS, YOU MURDERING MURDERERS!"

Wow, that felt good.
    Occam's Razor... "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."

I'm not a South Park viewer but I have to saw that that clip is brilliant!! Just brilliant the way they wrote that.

(I also enjoy the Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet one, too.)

Not to change the subject but....

When Saddam Hussein's trial continued earlier this week, Saddam told the judge he is being "tortured" in his American prison. When queried about what and how this "torture" was being carried out, Saddam told the judge he was being forced to watch the same episode of South Park OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Wonder if it's the Ramsey one.....

Interesting what Saddam considers "torture" considering what he did to the Kurds....