"South Park," "SNL" & "Mad TV" Ramsey Episodes

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 31, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

2. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

3. Tril

Tril Member

Hahaha! Good one! :floor: Thanks for the link.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

See........I am not all rotten.

5. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Hey! Wait just one moment here...

John Mark Karr isn't "some Puerto Rican guy"!

-Tea

6. tylin

tylin Banned

Priceless..I loved it. :laffbig: :clap: :jumpie:

7. RR or YumYum...

Do you guys rememeber that madtv sketch about the Rams? I think Michael McDonald played John and Alex Borstein played Patsy...

Anyways, i figured since you two are experts at finding video goodies, you might be able to find this somewhere for us... gotta feed the hungry masses!

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

That was a priceless piece on MAD TV. I think SNL did one a long time ago as well.

I wish I had them on tape

Funny stuff! Alex Borstein was perfect as Patsy, and McDonald with John's eyes bulging was also perfect. I remember laughing till I cried

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Never saw either one.

10. What a guilty pleasure... literally

I've seen this particular SouthPark episode about 50 times and am now going to transcribe the last bit that really begs to be repeated OVER and OVER and OVER again...

Father: "For i knew that even though some of you supported us, some others were looking at me and thinking:" -while looking at Gary Condit- "YOU'RE A LIAR! YOU'RE A LIAR! YOU KNOW SOMETHING THAT YOU'RE NOT TELLING US, YOU SLIMEY ******* LIAR!
    You know, thats something that people would say to me.

And then people would see my wife at the supermarket, and they would say 'Hello!' but they'd be thinking:" - while looking at O.J.- "Ah, there goes that MURDERER! YOU GOT AWAY WITH MURDER, YOU MURDERING, LYING, WASTE OF LIFE!

And to me, people might say things like" -looking again at Gary Condit- "LIAR! TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW YOU ***DAMN LIAR!

And so to both of us, people all over town would be saying things like:" - while looking at the Rams- "YOU KNOW ***DAMN WELL WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR KID, SO STOP ACTING LIKE VICTIMS AND CONFESS, YOU MURDERING MURDERERS!"

Wow, that felt good. :rant:

11. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

I'm not a South Park viewer but I have to saw that that clip is brilliant!! Just brilliant the way they wrote that.

(I also enjoy the Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet one, too.)

12. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Not to change the subject but....

When Saddam Hussein's trial continued earlier this week, Saddam told the judge he is being "tortured" in his American prison. When queried about what and how this "torture" was being carried out, Saddam told the judge he was being forced to watch the same episode of South Park OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Wonder if it's the Ramsey one.....

Interesting what Saddam considers "torture" considering what he did to the Kurds....:devil:

13. Barbara

It was the South Park movie that consisted of Saddam having a gay affair with Satan. South Park always portrays Saddam as Satan's gay lover. Also very funny

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha Me, too, boomer. The "revenge" they wreaked on Isaac Hayes was also jaw-dropping. However, it's a little out of my range of humor. I don't take offense that easily, but I'm not into most of the comedy movies done nowadays. I even speculate that I can't watch TV for more than five minutes without someone ending up in a bathroom scene or throwing up in a movie, drama/comedy, or commercial.

But this "Butters" episode is my favorite. I just can't believe that they didn't get sued. :floor:

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

They really make Saddam watch that? Because I think that would be so pefect.

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

The Hollywood Squares one? Where John and Patsy shared a square and John had a piercing stare. When asked by the host 'What does DNA mean?' Patsy said, 'Do Not Answer'.

Then John got closer and closer to the host with his piercing stare.

That one?

17. Yeah, they did one with the Rams on Hollywood Squares, and another with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks impersonators doing a movie about them called "Blameless in Boulder" where I think John and patsy give advice on the set and show them how they cleaned up the crime scene or something like that...

Hilarious.

18. Barbara

That's the one! Priceless!

19. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Why isn't Woody suing the producers of Southpark?

Did it...'shudder'....hit a nerve toooo close?

20. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Show Me ...

Oh how I wish some clever poster could dig up all those Ram comedy routines - I cannot believe that I never saw a single one and that's strange because I was really into this case for a very long spell ...

If anyone can find the MAD TV one, or the SNL or HW Squares skits, I hope they can make a separate thread.

Oh, I almost forgot .... speaking of South Park, does anyone have a link to the Tom Cruise one .... I missed that one too.

Regards,
    Mandarin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice