For Our New Members - Credible Evidence Against Patsy

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

We have many new members at FFJ.

Some of you may not know that we have the transcript of the Ramsey Atlanta interviews with the Boulder Police Department and members of the D.A.'s office.

I am going to post a paragraph from the Atlanta interviews made by a lawyer named Mr. Levin.

Keep in mind the lawyers interviewing Patsy CAN"T LIE TO THE SUSPECT. That's right. The law prevents lawyers from lying to suspects when they are being questioned. In other words, Mr. Levin is not making what I am about to post up. It's the truth.

MR. LEVIN: I think that is probably fair. Based on the state of the art scientific testing, we believe the fibers from her jacket were found in the paint tray, were found tied into the ligature found on JonBenet's neck, were found on the blanket that she is wrapped in, were found on the duct tape that is found on the mouth, and the question is, can she explain to us how those fibers appeared in those places that are associated with her daughter's death. And I understand you are not going to answer those.

Do you EVER hear this evidence brought up? Of course not. Only because people, talking heads, have bought into the Ramsey Spin Team's lies.

Wendy Murphy, Marc Klaas, and a few others are the exception.

This statement by Mr. Levin should have been front page news.

I would suggest you read all of the Ramsey Atlanta interviews from 2000. You can do so right here.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4773

2. Carol

Carol Member

Thanks, Tricia.

I think every talking head explains this fiber evidence away because it was Patsy's house so it would have been normal for her hair and clothing fibers to be found everywhere.

3. adair

adair Member

Was the woman shedding like a beagle about to get a bath??? LOL.

4. heymom

heymom Member

Good one!

And people are stupid enough not to know any better. If the Intruder brought the duct tape with him, and pulled a piece off the roll to put over JonBenet's mouth, on the spot, just HOW would the jacket fibers that Patsy wore the evening before have ever gotten onto said duct tape segment??? Are we to believe the Intruder laid the duct tape down on Patsy's jacket or something that was full of that jacket's fibers beforeputting it over JBR's mouth?

All of this just defies logic, and shows how dumbed-down America has really become over the last 30 years or so.

Heymom :steamed:

5. Tricia

This is what is so frustrating Carol. The talking heads can't explain how the fibers from Patsy's sweater, the one she wore to the White's party the night of the killing, how those fibers became INTERTWINED in the ROPE. The rope the Ramseys claim was brought in by the Intruder.

Dumbing down of America. That's right.

6. heymom

heymom Member

Y'all should be sure to ask the folks who come here postulating absurd theories about how fibers from Patsy's sweater became entwined in the cord about JonBenet's neck. I'd like to see the twists and turns when they try to explain that away!!!

:coffee: :sothere:

Heymom

7. Carol

Carol Member

I know what you mean, Tricia. The Ramseys and their supporters always claimed that they (the Ramseys) were viciously targeted by the media. But I personally think that the police and the DA were fairly easy on them. The Ramseys called the shots, not the police. Any other parents who had this much fiber evidence on their murdered daughter would have been arrested!

8. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

I must confess i recall this evidence ...but couldnt put it all together.. thanx for the reminder .

Its certainly a wonderful 'ace' to pull after an owner of an opposig standpoit has exhausted themselves... in 'Columbo' mode.....aaaaaaaahh...umm....just one more thing !!!!!

Apologies as this has probably ben covered a zillion times.. but other than a potent pack of wolves ( heads )... why werent the ramseys grilled to 500deg on these and similar matters

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Can you say wealth, connections, and the most powerful law firm in Colorado?

10. heymom

heymom Member

I think that's pretty much it - once the liars...er...lawyers got involved, everything stopped and never got started again. In the beginning, I think the Boulder cops were intimidated by the Ramsey's stature in the community, power, and money, and they were also more trained to help the victim than determine who was a suspect. These things just didn't happen in Boulder at the time, really. The DA's office was determined to plead a lot of cases out before they got to court. I mean, what cop asks one of the people involved in a crime to go and search for clues??? That's the detectives' job - the cops are to get the crime scene secured, isolate the participants, and start interviewing. None of that was done.

And then the Ramseys hired their (very powerful) lawyers and shut up like clams. They pretended that the police department was out to get them, and they didn't trust the police. Oh yeah? Then why call them in the first place - why not get your own detectives the morning JBR was murdered?

Heymom

11. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

and from this 6/98 PR interview, the clothes she wore the night before and put on that morning were upstairs in the R's 3rd floor bedroom in the bathroom on the bathtub!

24 then is with this blue marker, can you just

25 indicate the path that you took getting out of

1 bed and then the first stop you made, the first

2 thing you did along that route.

3 PATSY RAMSEY: My clothes were

4 probably thrown on the bathtub (INAUDIBLE).

5 TOM HANEY: Let me stop you there.

6 The clothes that you say were thrown down, those

7 were clothes you had worn the night before?

8 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

9 TOM HANEY: Okay. Seems odd to me.

10 PATSY RAMSEY: Early. I do this a

11 lot.

12 TOM HANEY: Now did you intend to

13 wear those the rest of the day though or --

14 (MULTIPLE SPEAKERS)?

15 PATSY RAMSEY: Probably what I

16 thought I would do, you know, my thinking was I

17 have my underwear and all that is in these

18 drawers here, so I put my underwear on, but I

19 put the black velvet pants on the and the red

20 sweater, red top, and then we have clothes up at

21 the lake, and I took a few things with me. You

22 know, it was just so early, I was just going to

23 throw on whatever I had up there. Just get in,

12. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

:-( a shame.

very sad !!...you really like to think law agencies arent full of eunuchs !!

13. Tricia

Because the Ramseys refused to met with police until 4 months after JonBenet's death. When they did finally meet with the cops they put such limits on how long the cops could talk to them it was obscene.

The Ramseys have been interviewed by the Boulder P.D. twice and the Boulder D.A's office (with a real investagator by the name of Michael Kane) once in at Atlanta.

All three of the interviews were bogged down with time limits and restrictions on questions.

Considering how the Boulder D.A. (Alex Hunter) let the Ramseys put terrible restrictions on all of their interviews it is amazing the cops got as much as they did.

14. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

somebody stop me !!!!!!!

my impression of the Republic of Boulder, was that they valued their own identity, their stand apart from mainstream America type attitude...that they were above the pettiness and shallowness of Ghecko type greed and corruption.....that just like the air ..it was crisper and cleaner !!

I was obviously a victim of a good snow job !! well it was winter..

No one with conones ?? everyone intimidated ?? ..
    am surprised.... but accept it !!

15. heymom

heymom Member

You come in with a lot more knowledge of how thing really went down than a few new people I've seen over the last 2 weeks...

Yes, part of the problem was the Boulder LE's refusal to let anyone help with this case. And there were corrupt and incestuous relationships in just about every agency. It was a terrible mess from the beginning, and it only got worse.

But I can't let your besmirching of gheckos go without a comment!! We love gheckos here in TX because they eat mosquitos! They aren't greedy or corrupt. :)

Heymom

16. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

excuse my obvious ignorance here...but how on earth could the ramseys dictate to the Police how they ( police ) would cunduct the interviews ? I just dont get this aspect..
    I thought ( incorrectly it seems ) that if the Police wanted to talk to you..if you were a person of 'interest ' well you just bloody well turned up and answered the man!!

My appreciation of murder is that invariably the perpertrator in 90 % of all cases is known to the vic !! and that whether its under the guise of "elimination" as a suspect...you'd haul the family in first..and pronto...plenty of time for apologies if required afterwards...but THATS how you do the job!!

17. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Somebody should post that comparison of Patsy's writing to the ransom note from the Enquirer article--that comparison belongs on any thread spelling out the evidence against the Ramseys.

18. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

I humbly apoligise without reservation to all gheckos !!

( and you're right..I didnt come down in the last rain !! )

19. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Let me introduce you to Hal Hadden et al.

20. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

They were advised NOT to waive extradition from Atlanta to the COUNTRY OF BOULDERSTAN!

That's how I see it now :monkey:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice