A letter to Colorado Governor Owens

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I dont' know that this will receive any attention, but I felt better for having written and sent it:

2. heymom

heymom Member

Well done!

Heymom

3. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Excellent Barbara!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

4. Tril

Tril Member

Barbara, what a fabulous letter! :yay:

5. JoeJame

JoeJame member

Wonderfully written!!! Way to go.

6. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

WOW!!!
    :yay:

7. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Well done, Barbara. Thank you for speaking for all of us here.

8. becca

becca Member

Very good letter . I can't wait to see the response from him.

becca

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Excellent letter, my friend! :clap: You have inspired me to write Governor Owens myself. If everyone here at FFJ would innundate the Governor with snail mail and e-mails DEMANDING Mary Lacy's head on a platter, and most importantly, AND INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF THE BDA AND THE RAMSEY CASE ... I believe we could make it happen. We have GOT to bring pressure on the Governor's Office RIGHT NOW while the Karr fiasco is still fresh in the public's mind.

As I said before ... there's only two ways to get a politician to do what you want ... give him a bribe, or put your foot on his neck.

10. tylin

tylin Banned

Barbara,
    A perfect letter. :curtsey: :yay: :gavel: :bowdown:

11. Thor

Thor Active Member

Good job Barbara! I couldn't add a thing.

12. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Barbara

Your letter is superb!

Thanks for representing us so eloquently.
    :rose:

Greenleaf

13. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Well, I was thinking as someone who doesn't live in Colorado that the Governor wouldn't be interested in hearing from me, but I could certainly send an email anyway.

Could someone post the eddress please?

14. Barbara

http://www.colorado.gov/governor/contact.html

No governor in any state wants their state to be a laughing stock. Sometimes outsiders can remind them that EVERYONE is watching

15. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

You've a wonderful letter Barbara! Go Barbara Go!!!

16. Barbara

Thanks all for your kind words.

It was hard for me not to go on and on as there is just so much one would want to say to the Governor and I didn't want to ramble, so I left out the other GAZILLION points we could make as far as this investigation (I use that word loosely).

I wanted to make it as pointed as possible without sounding like the internet nutcase that we have been accused of being.

If I get any response, I will post it gladly

17. Elle

Elle Member

Barbara,

What a fabulous letter. I am so proud of you! I sincerely hope Governor Owens will take the time to read this. It is a "straight from the heart" letter, and I wish you all the best with it.

So proud to be your FFJ friend. :rose:

Elle

18. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee,

I wonder how the Governor's staff deals with the load of e-mail and snail mail which arrives at his office? Is it screened and tossed? Is it thrown away as soon as it arrives? Does someone in the first group of workers weed through it, and pass it on to someone in a higher position, who then decides whether Governor Owens reads it, or not? I wish I knew(?). I think just one letter "speaking for all of us" has more clout, but I know your capabilities when it comes to writing , they are similar to Barbara's, so I think it wouldn't hurt if another one from you was written. :)

19. Elle

Elle Member

Ach give him a karati chop! Handing money over doesn't have the same effect. :)

20. Elle

Elle Member

You have made my day! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice