What is JR doing NOW to solve the murder?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by LIMAMA, Sep 2, 2006.

1. LIMAMA

LIMAMA Member

Does he have a reward? Is he doing ANYTHING other than have "faith" in Lacy to crack the case?

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Running the DA's office...and poorly.

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Exactly as planned! :yes:

4. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

:floor:

Sad that we find laughter in the murder of a child and the miscarriage of justice isn't it?

5. heymom

heymom Member

As in so many other situations in life where we find ourselves at least somewhat powerless, it sometimes helps to laugh to keep from crying, or screaming from morning until night...Laughter helps us to hang on another day, and keep trying when we don't feel like it anymore.

Heymom, who understands dark humor...

6. Show Me

Hey I was serious....

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

To answer your question, LIMAMA ... John is not doing a darn thing to bring his daughter's killer to justice.

Why should he? He knows who did it, and as he's said so many times, he just wants to get on with his life.

As Tricia has documented here on FFJ (you can find a lot of info regarding your question with the "Search" function at the top right hand corner of this page), there is no Ramsey web site, no Foundation (as promised), no tip line, no reward, no NOTHING!

Proceeds of the Ramseys book was supposed to go to a Foundation to help educate kids about predators or something vague like that ... but it never happened. When Patsy was asked about it (by a phone caller) during a Larry King Live interview amid John's political campaign, she said the Foundation had given $1000 for a scholarship to Mount McSauba Day Camp camp in Charlevoix. (What the Day Camp had to do with predators, I don't know.) By the way, she told the viewing audience, JonBenet was named Camper of the Week there.

When a reporter did a follow-up with the Camp TWO weeks later, it was found out, neither the Ramseys or their defunct Foundation had given any money to the Camp. We knew the Foundation was defunct because of public records, but Patsy tried to act like it was still active and giving money ... another lie from her lips.

So, the reporter contacted the Ramseys and said they knew that no money had been given to the Camp. Patsy immediately said that by coincidence, she was just on her way that day to give the Camp a $1000 check (for the money she said had already been donated two weeks before).

We found out the $1000 did not come from any Foundation, but was drawn from John Ramsey's personal account. Obviously, being caught in her lie, Patsy had to grab their check book, write a $1000 check and run down to Mount McSauba Day Camp before the news spread and ruined John's chances of being elected.

If the reporter hadn't double checked Patsy's claim, no one would have known she'd lied to the world on national TV.

8. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

There's this episode of The Simpsons in which Homer tells Marge "Don't worry! My brain's going a mile a minute!" Then they focus on Homer's thoughts - a hot, sweltery day with two monkeys sitting under a tree and one monkey is picking fleas off the other monkey.

Maybe that's what's going on inside JR's mind.

-Tea

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It wasn't a miscarriage. It was an abortion.

10. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

JR is taking his well-earned rest from his years of feverishly staving off investigators and keeping his and his wife's butts out of the dock and out of jail.

All that effort expended, not in search of the real perps who could of course be found in Ramsey mirrors, but in saving themselves and their reputations while encouraging the trashing of others'.

When Patsy died and some expressed the thought that she and JonBenet were reunited I thought: That's not possible. JonBenet is in heaven.

11. Show Me

Another Ramsey publicity stunt....all show and no real substance to it.

12. LIMAMA

LIMAMA Member

Not Even A Fooking Reward???

Where the heck does JR think he's going to find the killer? On the golf course with OJ?

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yep, you got it, LIMAMA!!!

That's why John asked Pam to retrieve his golf clubs just a few days after JonBenet's murder. It was John's way of saying, "I'm gonna hunt down JonBenet's killer if it's the last hole I putt!"

14. tylin

tylin Banned

Seriously, John doesn't want the murderer identified. If that happened he'd have to serve time in prison and dear Patsy's reputation would be ruined. (imo)

15. love_mama

love_mama Member

J_R..............I don't think it's sad........as we know sad, I just think it's a normal way of handling things we can't help or cure. I know from experience that " humor" as we know it helps us get through a lot of problems that we couldn't do unless we could laugh once in a while! It's sure a lot better than drinking yourself to death!

xxxxxxxxxxoooooooo
    mama

16. heymom

heymom Member

:floor: :floor: :floor:

Yeah, and he and OJ can form a twosome...

Heymom

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

All I know is that JR is doing a helluva lot more than John Ramsey is.

:duh: Nuff said......

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think this is a fair question, since Susan Bennett thought it appropriate to start a thread asking what Fleet White was doing to help find the killer.

One has to remember it wasn't Fleet who stated publicly that he would spend the rest of his life and his money to find his daughter's killer, and why should he? He had not a damn thing to do with the murder. It was John Ramsey who made those claims. The only thing I've seen him do is obstruct justice and sue people.

How about that Ms. Bennett?

19. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Thanks HeyMom and :mears: :grouphug: Laughter is very healing - that I know all too well. I just find myself struggling when I find humor in the death of a child though I know it's really at the antics of the (alleged) adults involved.

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Can The Skank NOT read?! Jeez Pete - one more time for the reading impaired.....

"When Priscilla couldn't stand it any longer, she pointed her finger at him. "We served that little girl her last meal. She was our daughter's best friend. We were among the last to see her alive. So don't tell us about commitment and passion," she seethed. "Don't ever think your office will carry the same kind of passion and committment to this case that we have." The room went silent.

Hofstom told of the hundreds of living rooms in which he explained the criminal justice system in arranging plea bargins. He said that once the Whites understood what was happening, they would return to the fold. Fleet was unmoved. "We won't cooperate until changes are made," said White. "We want an outside prosecutor."
    :wave: :bowdown: :bowdown:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice