I can't take Jameson's lies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by 1000 Sparks, Sep 4, 2006.

1. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

"BORG: "If Tracey can name suspects in the case with the RST blessings, what is the problem with everyone else naming the Ramseys as suspects???? Gee, there wouldn't be a double standard now, would there?"

The Ramseys have been cleared bassed on the handwriting and DNA as well as personal histories... same can't be said of anyone we are discussing as suspects.

No double standard here. You will note I don't allow anyone to discuss Chris Wolf as a suspect. That is because I know for a fact he was cleared based on the DNA."

Jameson, WHO cleared the Ramseys?

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

No one cleared them, 1000 Sparks!

Let's see: worthless DNA, witness accounts of prior abuse, expert TESTIMONY of prior abuse, and ten experts say she wrote it.

I wouldn't clear my OWN mother on that!

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

how does she get away with it?

How can even her own posters follow like sheep on chit like that?

I spanked my child when young but no one ever saw it, so guess that means I didn't do it.

Just like Tracey I guess. Make it up and they will believe.

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Seeker said it best:

spin-it-till-you-win-it.

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

That is a flat lie!

The Ramseys have not been cleared bassed on their handwriting. It is not known whether a fish was involved or not. ;)

Furthermore, the Ramseys have NOT been cleared based on their handwriting either.

Gideon Epstein, Forensic Document Examiner:

“Based on the presently available documents, there are strong indications that Patsy Ramsey is the author of the ransom note.â€

David S. Liebman, Certified Document Examiner:

“There are far too many similarities and consistencies revealed in the handwriting of Patsy Ramsey and
    the ransom note for it to be coincidence. In light of the number of comparisons and similarities between Patsy Ramsey and the ransom note writer (51), the chances of a third party also sharing the same characteristics is astronomical. In my professional opinion Patsy Ramsey is the ransom note writer.â€

Tom Miller, Attorney, Court Qualified Expert Witness in Questioned Documents:

“Based upon available exemplars compared to the purported "ransom" note in the JonBenét Ramsey murder, the handwriting is probably that of Patsy Ramsey.â€

Chet Ubowski, Colorado Bureau of Investigation Handwriting Expert:

Chet Ubowski wrote, "This handwriting showed indications that the writer was Patsy Ramsey.'' He is said to have found 24 of 26 letters in the ransom note which matched exemplars from Patsy Ramsey.

Cina L. Wong, Certified Document Examiner:

“I have made careful examination and comparison of the ‘ransom’ note and the exemplars of Patsy Ramsey. I have reached the conclusion that the handwritings and ‘ransom’ note were very probably written by the same person…it is my professional opinion that Patsy Ramsey very likely wrote the ‘ransom’ note.â€

Larry F. Ziegler, Forensic Document Examiner:

“It was determined and is still determined by myself that Patsy Ramsey is the writer of the ransom note.â€

From my own analysis of Patsy's handwriting vs. the Ransom Note:

HANDWRITING ANALYSIS – Conclusion

In handwriting analysis, it is not the similarity of the letters by themselves that is important, it is the TOTALITY of the similar letters in addition to other factors. Anyone can have a few similar traits in their handwriting, but it is not the traits alone that define authorship. The analysis must be taken as a whole, and other components such as spacing, rhythm, pressure, margins, primary zones, connecting strokes and pastosity are all part of the comparison.

Patsy Ramsey has ALL of the above-mentioned traits in common with the Ransom Note writer. I have pointed out only a few of the obvious similarities, but there are many, many more.

For example, Patsy has the same predominant middle zone, ‘th’ dipthong connection, beginning capital R stroke, size and distance of crossing ‘t’ bar, placement of ‘i’ dot, size of letter formations both uppercase and lowercase, spacing between letters, spacing of margins … and the list goes on and on.

Patsy Ramsey was present in the house and had means, motive and opportunity to write the Ransom Note. The odds of someone else with the exact same handwriting traits coming in and killing her daughter, leaving a three page ransom note and staging a crime scene are absolutely astronomical.

In addition, it would be impossible to successfully forge a three-page ransom note in Patsy’s unique handwriting. That type of forgery has been tried in various experiments, and has failed.

Without a doubt, Patsy Ramsey is the person who wrote the Ransom Note.

6. tylin

tylin Banned

Sparks,
    jameson will never stop lying. :loser:
    But maybe jameson needs a little refresher course.

99.9% of children found murdered in their homes were murdered by a family member. (Maybe jam's can call Smit and get a confirmation on that.) :D

There was NO SIGNS OF FORCED ENTRY.

The handwriting analysis did NOT clear Patsy. In fact it showed just the opposite. Unless of course, jam's is referring to the Ram's being cleared by the handwriting analyst they hired. Kinda like them passing the polygraph given by someone they hired too. :nuclear:

And the DNA...bahaaaaaaa whatever.

Cherokee...
    you go gal! :justice:

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Unless of course, jam's is referring to the Ram's being cleared by the handwriting analyst they hired. Kinda like them passing the polygraph given by someone they hired too."

And even then, they didn't get out of it clean!

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Susan jameson Bennett has lied about many things involving this case. I've gotten used to her lies - another day, another lie. Just add this one to the list.

9. Watching You

It's one hell of a coincidence that so many handwriting experts have identified Patsy Ramsey, the woman who just happened to live in the house where her daughter was found murdered, as the person who wrote the note.

Means, opportunity, matching fibers entwined in the knot, identification by experts as the writer of the note - what more do these yo-yos need? If it stinks like a skunk, it's a skunk.

10. tylin

tylin Banned

Punisher,
    Of course you are correct!

11. Watching You

Jams is referring to the lay investigation - the one conducted by Ramseys' lackeys. See, Olie and Tracey and Smit and Susan Bennett consider themselves the official investigating team these days. Forget there was a team of LE investigators that followed the leads and came up with a completely different conclusion than the Ramsey investigators.

jameson has a sneaky way of neglecting to identify that the investigators she refers to are not the official LE investigation teams. She likes to make it appear that these people have some official status in the case. Of course, who knows what else Mary Lacy's been up to? She's allowed Tracey to corrupt the case - why not the Ramsey investigators, since she's so deep into her intruder theory.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hello. After a mostly peaceful weekend with the fam, away from the forums, I feel like I just entered a time warp.

Did I just dream about one John Karr, and TWO subsequent press conferences given by Mary Lacy? In BOTH she declined to clear John Ramsey. In both press conferences, Lacy was specifically asked if John Ramsey is cleared/no longer a suspect. LACY DECLINED TO CLEAR HIM YET AGAIN.

In the first, she likened John Ramsey to John Karr, saying they BOTH are given the presumption of innocence. On the other hand, as she pointed out when SPECIFICALLY ASKED BY THE PRESS in the second press conference if John Ramsey is no longer a suspect, Lacy said directly and without hesitation that NOBODY IS CLEARED UNTIL SOMEONE IS CONVICTED.

Does jams now consider herself somehow better able than the DA to clear the Ramseys?

Of course she does. Jams long ago lost her perspective, and with someone who's not very smart, having such a disproportionate part in such an infamous murder case has only served to inflate her ego. We can thank Lou Smit for that. It's easy to see why he picked jams, though. She's not hard to fool, is she?

13. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

There is a public outcry if the studies that show a beneficial new drug to have no major side effects is funded by the company that produces the drug.

Where in this Ramsey-based scenario is the outcry?

If a new drug is found later to have major side effects after all, then there will be a host of civil law suits from the folks and their families that were adversely affected by said drug.

Where are the lawsuits from the victims who have been trampled by the RST in their efforts to draw our attentions away from the true perpetrators and toward a continually enlarging group of people whom they are sacrificing on the altars of the media (all in the name of JonBenet)?

I think it's about time for the tide to turn. This last accusatory tirade against a man who is guilty only of being a pedophile who is loonier than an Animaniac on LSD...well, it shows how desperate the RST is to try and fly away from the truly guilty party (-ies). They're grasping at straws and feeding lines of alternate reality to genuine nuthouse candidates.

14. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

The DNA may not be the killer's so NO-ONE can be cleared on DNA. People are cleared if they have an air-tight alibi (i.e. Karr/Young Ramseys).

Lies like this do NOTHING to further the way the Ramseys are perceived by the public.

15. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

The stun gun is another lie.

It's a theory, not a fact.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice