Michael Tracey: From 1998 the "one-sixth" rule at CU

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Sep 4, 2006.

1. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

I found this little jewel hiding in my hard drive. I don't even know where I got it and the Boulder Planet is no longer so I can't find a online link to it.

It's a news article from August 6, 1998 written by By Doug Cosper for the Boulder Planet.

It explains the "one sixth" rule at Colorado University......... and more :)

Colorado University "One Sixth" Rule:
    http://www.acandyrose.com/19980806CU-one-sixth-rule.htm

Here's a little snippet from 1998:

"Tracey pointed out that although he had hoped to make money on the documentary, so far, "I've not seen a dime."

Great Britain's Channel 4 paid about £200,000 ($320,000) for a 60-minute version of the documentary that aired there last month, Tracey said. That money, combined with proceeds of a local broadcast scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 5, on KUSA Channel 9, only covered the costs of production. Tracey said he has received about $10,000 in expenses for the project, mostly spent for travel to London, where the piece was edited. If he is going to profit on the Ramsey film, he said, it will be through a hoped-for American network sale and a subsequent book advance.

"I wish I had made some bloody money. It's cost me a lot. It's been an absolute nightmare," Tracey : said of the project. Tracey receives a salary of $80,941 from CU for a nine-month contract, according to the university."

"What I was trying to do was to use this documentary to stimulate the debate about what was happening to American journalism. That's my reason for doing this," he insisted."

Me here: I "assume" the "one-sixth" rule is the same today in 2006

====================================

I am collecting all the information researched on Michael Tracy at one location for the archives as well as the various videos from Why_Nut. There is also a "side by side" comparison of the transcripts from both the 2004 "Who Killed the pageant Queen - The Prime Suspect" that aired in the UK and the 2004 "48 Hrs Mystery - Prime Suspects." I have a few more things to add but I'm tired right now and need to get some rest.

"Speculate about the viability of suspects"
    A site on Michael Tracy

http://www.acandyrose.com/michaeltracy.htm

Be sure to check out the "Tracy's Yellow Brick Road" link on the site. There is a collection of links and quotes by and about Michael Tracy.

http://www.acandyrose.com/yellow-brick-road.htm

Here's a little snippit. This is the UK's review of Tracy's documentary.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/archive/archive/tm_objectid=14333658&method=full&siteid=94762-name_page.html
    Today's telly with Jill Foster, Mirror.Co.UK, June 15, 2004, (ITV 1, 9pm) Titled, "CLOSING IN ON A CHILD-KILLER - WHO KILLED THE PAGEANT QUEEN?," "Now, a team of investigators has turned up astounding new evidence which points directly to the two men they say are JonBenet's killers. One is gun fanatic and paedophile Michael Helgoth, found dead a day after the District Attorney asserted he would find the little girl's killer. Another is a man with a violent past who is believed to be involved in a similar and more recent attack on a 12-year-old girl in the Ramseys' neighbourhood."

And in the 1999 section of the "Tracy's Yellow Briick Road" there is a transcript from the Pete Peterson Press Conference where he is targeting Santa (Bill McReynolds) as the intruder. Peterson also said at that press conference that he suspects the same intruder (Santa) to be involved with the attack on the 12-year-old girl in the Ramsey neighborhood several months later.

Then in 2004, Pete Peterson was featured in both Tracy's "The Prime Suspect" and 48 Hours "Prime Suspects" targeting the person they call Helgoth's partner-in-crime and we all know who that is.

I guess since both Santa and Helgoth are dead, they decided to go after none other than John Steven Gigax. But it just goes to show you how these so called private investigators don't know their a-$-$ from a hole in the ground.

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Great Stuff, ACR!

>>>$320,000, most of it used for production costs<<<

Production costs that high? Then why does it look like Ramsey home movies made with the Nutty Professor using a hand-held videocam?

This man lies like a rug.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Amazing documentation, ACR! Another classic contribution from you to The Case and The Truth!

4. Elle

Elle Member

Congratulations Acr

Congratulations ACR! It looks absolutely fantastic. What a lot of work you've done. I won't be able to tackle it until tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to it. I don't suppose you have forwarded the urls to the professor, have you? :)

5. tylin

tylin Banned

ACR,
    I hope you've received either proper recognition or awards for the work you've done on the JBR case. Your site and your work are outstanding. :curtsey: :rose:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice