SBTC on your phone keypad...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by sandraladeda, Sep 4, 2006.

1. sandraladeda

sandraladeda Member

I can't take any credit for this, but just read it over at WS. A poster named miles407 had this brainstorm.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42925

On your phone keypad, the numbers correspond with 3 or 4 letters.

Look for "SBTC" - the numbers are 7282. Also at 7282 - PATC. PAT-C. Get it?

...Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours. It is up to you now John! Victory! PAT-C

What do you think?

Editing to add: as a kid, I used to toy with funky ways to spell "Sandy" - like S&E, or SAN-D....

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Creepy or confession?!

3. tylin

tylin Banned

:puffy: :yow: Very interesting indeed. I hadn't read that before either...this can't be the first time in 10 years that someone thought of that.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2006
  4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Somebody, go tell Mikie, quick!

Interesting, ladida. If I was of a mind to be of such a mind, I'd say there are more crazy name/places/circumstances/numbers and whatever else anyone can think of in this case to drive a person...well...crazy!

I mean, look at John Karr's old yearbook signoff. Shall Be The Conqueror. hahaha I mean, a zillion words in the English language...but he had to write those....

:hypno:

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

6. Scarifier

Scarifier McHag The Third

This reminds me of another creepy SBTC coincidence - the items that she was buried with, as given by family members:

Scarf - John
    Bracelet - Nedra
    Tiara - Pam
    Cross - Polly

This case is full of SBTCs...

7. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

On the phone dial; 666 = MOM.

8. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Karr signed the yearbook "I Shall Be The Conquerer." It was ISBTC not, SBTC

This keypad stuff is interesting. I wonder if 7282 means anything else

9. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Very interesting

That is a new one for sure. In fact when i think about it it makes some sense because as she was writing the note (!) I would bet that particular sign off had been something she had used before or played around with. And all these years she must have laughed and laughed when we struggled with what the letters could mean...and it was her name. WOW!

10. heymom

heymom Member

I have thought that Patsy had recently seen the plaque that was in the basement from Subic Bay Training Center, and that was how it ended up in the ransom note. But if that's the case, she sort of incriminated herself, so who knows.

Heymom

11. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Subic Bay Training Center is another urban myth because there was NO Subic Bay TRAINING Center. There was a base, Subic Bay wher eJohn was stationed, but no training center.

12. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, Thanks! :bed: :weaklink:

13. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Sabrina, actually on the map of Subic Bay it shows a "Training CAMP", presumably where jungle warfare was taught.
    Perhaps you got a plaque if you passed the warfare training.

14. heymom

heymom Member

I did think the list of evidence showed a plaque about the Subic Bay Traning Something-or-Other, either Camp or Center. I'm so enmeshed in this right now that I am not sure where I read it, probably PMPT.

Heymom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice