For the RST

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Someone PLEASE translate this into English:

Now WAIT A MINUTE. In Tracey's fantasy film, he specifically said "PRIME SUSPECT". He also stated that he was missing and couldn't be located.

If he was truly a PRIME SUSPECT, or even a "person of interest" who "disappeared", implying as you say, Susan Bennett, someone who might pose a danger to other children......

WHY WOULD HE WANT TO PROTECT GIGAX' IDENTITY? He didn't want to cause a "prime suspect" (yeah, admit it, he said it in the croc) any problems???????????? :wtf:

And.....by the way, the reason us BORG aren't worrying about the safety of other little children by witch hunting our way through the telephone book like you and Tracey and the rest of the groupthinkers, is that we have no fear that JonBenet's killer/s are out there endangering other children. However, I would wonder about some of your forum members actually

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't know what jameson's b!tching about. Isn't she the one who set up Don Foster by pretending she was a man on the forums? She deliberately set out to discredit him by using deceit and for the sole reason of protecting her precious Ramseys. I was there - I saw her posts when she was talking about having a wife who was killed and otherwise implying she was male.

Tracey, OTOH, set himself up to be discredited. He made false claims that he couldn't locate this suspect, neglected to remove the case number, and was proven to be a liar when Tricia found Gigax in a few minutes by doing a Google search - something that Tracey could have done himself if he weren't trying to pull a scam.

Tracey's a fraud and he needed to be exposed. What he did was wrong, whether he revealed Gigax's name or not. He deliberately accused a man who was nowhere near the Ramseys' home when JB was killed. If anyone ever begged to be exposed as the liar he is, it was Tracey.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

For libel laws to apply, the person need only be identifiABLE. Gigax was identifiable. Three of us with copies of the documentary independently identified him.

Anyone can look up with Colorado Courts database and search for a person's name by case number. These are PUBLIC RECORDS!

No-one here has suggested Gigax has been involved in murders! Quite the contrary.

Also - as Barbara points out, Tracey's documentary made the FALSE claim that Gigax had "disappeared" when he had done no such thing. I would like to know WHY they made this claim because IMO, it is a very fundamental point.

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

When I told Peter Boyles last week about how FFJ were the ones being accused of causing Gigax the grief he burst out laughing.

As he said, the reason Tracey didn't reveal his name is because it was all a fraud. Otherwise, since Tracey flat out said it was the "investigators top priority" to find the prime suspect, he would have been able to use Gigax's name with no worries.

Did it ever occure to anyone that if the Boulder D.A's "investigators" were really looking for Gigax and it was their "top priority" that Tracey would have had the blessing of the D.A's office to name him? Hey if the D.A. was looking for him there is no better way to find him. Have his name and picture out on a documentary since in the U.S. and G.B.

The only reason Tracey did not say Gigax's name out loud is because the whole thing was a scam, a lie, a fraud.

5. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Translation;

Tracey, like the rest of the infected in Boulder, prefers a self serving fantasy to objective reality. Life is what you make it, everything is relative. Without an objective Truth to consult or consider, a person tends to become the center of his/her universe. Without an objective God, one becomes God.

This is infantile retentive narcissism. This is what characterizes the bubble culture of Boulder. Any authority outside the bubble is the enemy. Any oppostion to the self serving fantasy is automatically the enemy. The perfectionist person inside the bubble will not be self reflective. Any negative aspect of the perfectionist fantasizing person that is pointed out to them by an outside authority is automatically considered to be an aspect of the outside person.

The narcissist will always morph into another self serving fantasy, they will never show contrition to a higher authority.

6. Paradox

A story;

A narcissist always skates on thin psychological ice. But they aren't concerned about the thickness of ice, they are only concerned about how beautifully they think they skate.

If the ice breaks, all that will happen is the narcissist will become concerned about how beautifully they think they are swimming.

7. heymom

heymom Member

Excellent!!! And true.

8. Barbara

Excellent Paradox!

You have just described the BB and its members.

They don't believe there is a higher authority!

9. Watching You

You know, we joke about this, but every time I think about it, I get nauseous. My late sister was married to a full-blown narcissist. I despised his pompous, everything-I-have-is-better-than-yours attitude, the way he treated his wife and his kids. He and I butted heads more times than I care to remember. He had no care about anyone, except as it benefitted his own image. He threw the biggest and best parties, had the best sound system money could buy (on a beer budget, of course).

My sister tried to pacify his overblown ego. I never did. I told him to pound salt and where to pound it. When she was diagnosed with cancer, he played the wonderful husband through her first operation. After that, when her illness infringed upon his lifestyle, he became a sniveling coward. It was I he called when her bowels impacted from scar tissue and she had to have more surgery. It was I he called when her lungs collapsed. I am the one who went in the ambulance with her and drove long hours to get to the hospital when Med Evac helicoptors flew her to the cancer hospital. I'm the one who stayed in the hospital for days and nights on end, sleeping in the lounge, so she wouldn't have to be alone, while he played the put-upon husband, telling everyone how much HE was doing for her.

He's the one who yelled at her when she walked into her home after another operation toward the end of her life and fell trying to walk up three steps into her home. "Get up, there's nothing wrong with you." He's the abusive son-of-a :(:(:(:(:( who stopped the home-care nurse from calling an ambulance when my sister couldn't breathe because her lungs collapsed. I'm the one who over-rode him and told him to get the phuck out of my way before I killed him. He's the one who insisted she still cook his meals when she was so sick she could hardly hold her head up. I'm the one who went to her house and cooked his dinner, because I didn't want her to have to deal with his :(:(:(:( when he came home from work. He's the one who was throwing a party in his home on the last day of my sister's life while she was suffering in her wheelchair, on oxygen and with a morphine pump to control the awful pain. She's the one who called me and asked me to come.

He's the one who half-a$sed tried to kill himself after God took her from that hell she called a marriage. I'm the one who called the ambulance, which came and took him to the ER, then to the psych ward. He's the one who hooked up with another nutcase at the psych ward and moved her into his house three weeks after my sister died.

Narcissism is one step down from sociopathic and is actually part of the sociopathic personality. They feel no empathy for what others are feeling because they can't. My BIL had a personality disorder, and I'm supposed to understand that something was broken in him. But, all I can remember is how he broke my sister and his own kids. For that, I despise him, and every time I encounter a narcissist, I feel disgust and loathing and anger.

10. heymom

heymom Member

That's absolutely terrible, WY. I don't think any of us were taking it lightly. We were being snide, well, I shouldn't speak for anyone else, I read it as being snide. True narcissists are rare, but they are out there. I'm sorry your sister stayed with hers until the end...he certainly was abusive. This may be too personal, but are the kids with someone safe now?

Heymom

11. Watching You

I wasn't trying to stop the fun, heymom, I was just venting because of my own personal experience with a narcissist. Believe me, it was 10 times worse than what I've said. I suppose my own personality may have something to do with how I respond to narcissists - I was born a rebel, and I don't know how to back down to bullies.

My sister shared many of my rebellious traits, but he pretty much controlled her - all she did was walk around on pins and needles trying to keep him happy. I never did that in my life. He once told her to get off the phone when she was talking to me. I got in my car and went to their home and ripped him a new one. He didn't have the gonads to stand up to me. But, I didn't have to live with him - she did.

The girls were 15 and 17 when their mother died. He sold everything and left for Las Vegas with a new woman, whom he later married. She finally left him about six years ago. The girls were left to fend for themselves. He couldn't have cared less about their welfare. We took care of them, there was never any question about that, but they were pretty messed up for a long time. One got involved with drugs - crack cocaine. I finally did something that was extreme, and it was hard for me to do, but it was the decision that turned her around. Both she and her sister are now married with children of their own. I see the narcissistic traits, inherited from their father, in both of them, but they also have the kinder, caring side inherited from their mother.

One of the reasons I have problems with posters like jameson and mame and candy are because I see those same traits in their posts. It's all about them, and "look at how wonderful I am."

I hate that chit.

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

That is so awful, WY. Reading what you wrote brought me to tears ... tears for the suffering of your sister, and tears for the helpless rage you felt then and feel now. I am so thankful your sister had you as her angel of mercy.

13. Paradox

Watching You, you wear the Badge of Courage, you are experienced, you are an authority. This is what people are up against when they deal with the Tar Baby; the narcissistic Cult of Boulder.

Ironically, Patsy was an outsider and an infantile retentive narcissist. It is no wonder that the Cult of Boulder seeks to bury the Ramsey case: it is a very public microcosm of Boulder's fatal flaw.

14. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

what a terrible thing to go through :-(.. your sister is at peace now..and free of him...

whatever possessed you to actually call the ambulance for him...id have had a block..and forgotten those three little numbers !!

a terrible thing for both you and your sister to endure ..

hope its a bit more cheery now :)

15. Watching You

It's been 19 years since my sister died, but I never got over the abuse she took and the constant tension that laid heavy in that house. Just a few days before she died, she had agreed to leave and go to my parents' home where she would have peace and harmony and love. She never got there.

When my sister drew her last breath, I told her to fly, to go to the light. Her husband glared at me. Even then, he couldn't let her be the center of attention. That's how narcissists are.

16. heymom

heymom Member

Thank God you were there for your nieces. And I am so sorry about your sister. At least she had you in her life.

Heymom

17. Watching You

Ahh, yes, Kangatruth, my sister is free and happy and at peace on the other side. I know that. I loved her. I miss her, but I know I'll see her again some day. We were soul sisters and best friends.

18. heymom

heymom Member

Unfortunately, along with all the good that has come from the internet, one of the big drawbacks is that it gives people like this a voice and some power. They can come out from under their rocks and reach so many more people than they ever could come into contact with IRL.

Heymom

19. tylin

tylin Banned

WatchingYou,
    Your post brought me to tears and I actually don't know what to say except- I'm sorry. Your sister is/was very lucky to have you. :heart: :rose:

20. Barbara

WY,

I am speechless and am not quite sure what to say. The one thing that jumps out at me is that YOU are a very, very special human being who has touched the lives of so many you love and have loved.

There are special places for people like you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice