Debbie Regimenti BACK with Michael Tracey/ Karr Case (Tricia started thread. Not WY)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

(Sorry guys, I tried to merge threads and screwed things up. The first post is from Sabreena followed by Wy's post. Sorry for the confusion)

From Sabreena on a previous thread;

Does anyone remember the poster "Holly"?

Apparently she is friends with Michael Tracey as some email correspondance between the two of them appear in the Michael Tracey/Karr emails.

Pages 217-223.

It's hard to follow but I think they were considering that Karr was the gardener, Brian Scott. Holly was "amateur sleuthing" (this was Tracey's expression) to locate him possibly in the U.K.

If I remember correctly, she hosted a barbeque on the east coast with her pal Mame and some JW posters attended before JW closed. I think she was "interviewed" in an audio tape that Mame made in Boulder as well.

I am purposely using her hat although her real name appears, I think we should refrane from using it and should refer to her as "Holly".

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    Watching You's post

Holly and her sister Morgan were co-conspirators with Mary Suma aka mame in the Nancy Krebs fraud. They were hellbent on hanging Fleet White with unspeakable crimes. It doesn't surprise me any that Holly was helping Tracey in some capacity.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2006
  2. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

where there is one hanging out

the others can't be far behind.

Just what is their agenda????

If they could hang Fleet White for something, then what?

3. Watching You

The term "Code 6 Wingnuts" might explain everything, Sparky.

4. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I think that your last sentence should read as follows, WatchingYou:

"It doesn't surprise me any that Holly was conspiring with Tracey in some capacity"

In my opinion, Tracey is balls deep in a conspiacy to obstruct justice in this case ... and I am reasonably confident that he will someday pay for his involvement in that conspiracy.

...YumYum

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Sabreena, since her name appears in the emails we have every right to use it.

I am getting tired of people hiding behind their hats while doing terrible things to innocent people.

I take responsibilty to telling you that in the emails made public her name is Debbie Regimenti.

Debbie Regimenti, Michael Tracey, Mary Suma, and the former editor, Barrie Hartman, all took part in one of the worst scams I have ever run across.

It was all an attempt to try and destroy the White family. Why? Because Fleet White didn't toe the Ramsey line of crap.

We do have the whole story on a forum here at FFJ. Unfortunately many of the posts on the forum refere to attachements that are no longer there. We lost them when we moved the server.

6. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Is Holly from Annapolis?

I ask becuz a quick Google of her name yeilds reference to the fact that "... Debbie Regimenti of Annapolis . Both say they have seen numerous UFOs ." Genuine Code 6 WingNut credentials.

Sounds about right to moi.

...YumYum

7. VP

VP Member

Where Holly and Morgan are ...

No-neck can't be far behind, lol.

Unreal Tricia - I had a lot of those posts saved on a yahoo account - do you remember? I don' recall the name I used to open it with though - it's been a while. You, mom, sparky, and I - and I think RR, used to save threads there. Anyone remember the name of the account?

8. Watching You

I agree.

9. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

More on DearDebbie ... some in her own words if this is the same person:

Two years ago, a rash of UFO sightings over
    the Chesapeake Bay led to the establishment of the local chapter of MUFON,
    headed by Oechsler & Debbie Regimenti of Annapolis. Both say they've seen
    numerous UFOs. The group now claims a dozen members & meets every month to
    discuss the latest sightings in the region. "The Chesapeake Bay's a hot area
    for sightings," Regimenti said. "We try to document the sightings & look for
    reasons that (aliens) are here." The first to admit that many sightings of
    unidentified lights can be explained by ordinary means, Regimenti also said
    that the evidence pointing to the existence of UFOs can no longer be denied.
    "The government's completely stopped claiming that UFOs aren't real,"
    Regimenti said. "Once they remove the stigma & allow'em to be acceptable,
    then we're on the right road." Several months ago, Regimenti & Oechsler
    completed a report documenting their sightings & accounts from dozens of
    other county residents. Entitled the "Chesapeake Connection," the report'll
    be presented at the annual MUFON symposium to be held in Florida this summer.
    "It's such a complex issue," Regimenti said. "We don't know who they are, but
    we're looking for clues. All I can say is, don't laugh at your next door
    neighbor when he says he saw something strange. Keep an open mind."

:wnut: :wnut: :wnut:

...YumYum

10. Watching You

Yep, same person.

11. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Oh my, do you suppose an alien from outerspace killed JBR?

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Oh Yes. That is our dear Debbie Regimenti.

Please read at the Mystery Woman, Lee Hill, Alex Hunter forum located here.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=224

I apologize because when we moved our server we lost all of our attachments on this forum. Some of the posts refere to the "phone logs" and such and the logs are not there. Someday, I'll get them back up.

This forum is a GREAT read. You can find out how Michael Tracey, AGAIN, was involved harming an innocent man with out and out lies.
    Along with Mary Suma and Debbie Regimenti that is of course.

Yum Yum, that is our Debbie REgimenti. Wingnut and all. Everything is a vast conspiracy. Nothing is the truth unless it involves a government cover up.

13. Watching You

I have just about all of the posts from JW relating to the MW crap saved somewhere that I'm not about to reveal. :stretch:

14. VP

VP Member

15. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

We are just as ready for Judge Mental as we were for Karr. At least now - THEY have their feet planted deep in the swamp instead of the swamp having plants here under our feet. :monty:

17. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

oh, thanks for posting that link to the old JW threads.

I just can't get over the flying saucer connection.

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

It's About Time!

It's about time that vicious woman Debbie Regimente was outed. She used her position as a J.P. in Maryland to correspond with Roxanne Bailin and get insider information during her attempts to smear Fleet White.

I'm surprised Fleet White never sued her for defamation.

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Cuz I need a laugh....

51. "watching you"
    Posted by mame on 09:38:16 5/05/2001
    have you purchased the forum from chris? how about we prepare a list
    of ALL the people and topics discussed here over these years that you,
    me and others felt relevant? how do they pass the watching you smell
    test?

maybe we should put the entire JBR forum over in the missing and
    exploited children's forum? maybe that's the ticket?

IT SEEMS TO ME WHAT YOU ARE CALLING FOR IS A CONSTITUTIONAL
    CONVENTION? IN THAT CASE CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN...

has chris asked you to poll the members of this forum? the ACLU is
    gonna love this one...
    :sucks:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice