Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default koldkase

A good friend came very close to getting his hands on the 12/25/96 phone records for John Ramsey, Mike Bynum, Peter Hofstrom, and Bryan Morgan. However, the records are sealed by order of the White House. Do you suppose that Haddon, who represented Bill Clinton on "Whitewater" tax matters, cashed in a favor?

Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    A good friend came very close to getting his hands on the 12/25/96 phone records for John Ramsey, Mike Bynum, Peter Hofstrom, and Bryan Morgan. However, the records are sealed by order of the White House. Do you suppose that Haddon, who represented Bill Clinton on "Whitewater" tax matters, cashed in a favor?
    UH...the WHITE HOUSE?

How did THE WHITE HOUSE get into this case? And how did THE WHITE HOUSE end up having records in a murder investigation sealed in a state, with nothing to indicate that there was any federal issue at stake?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by MlazyV
    A law degree is little more than a license to lie and cheat and in some instances do it with the court’s blessings.
    I know you've all heard this one:

How can you tell if a lawyer if lying?

His lips are moving.

(Our own Deja Nu excepted, of course. )

Great thread Spade....the corruption in Boulder is beyond belief!

The Whites always got the short end of the stick when it came to justice in Boulder....while the political buddies protected the Ramseys, even from cooperating with the cops and clearing their names.

One day Haddon, Bynum et al will grow old, slow and with diminishing political clout....then others will take their places and only then will we possibly see justice for JonBenet.

Is Haddon the Pellicano(sp?) of Boulder....I think so.

This is a great thread Spade. Thank you for starting it.

However, after reading this and actually thinking that this case stinks all the way to the White House, makes me a little sad actually that it will NEVER be solved

But we have to keep trying I guess. Hopefully, the RST will hang themselves.

How long before the money runs out to pay these people who are protecting the Ramseys? Will that happen? Can it happen?
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

GOOD GOSH!!! The White House sealed the phone records?! In a state, not federal, murder investigation? Whoa. That's some major chit payback from Clinton. Now that you mention it, I knew Haddon was part of Clinton's army of lawyers, but obviously didn't know about the tit-for-tat favors.

The corruption in the Ramsey case runs so deep and long, it's unbelievable. It's also scary. How in the world will we ever get someone with enough courage and enough political backing to take on the Ramsey/Haddon/Wood juggernaut?

Edited to add: Welcome back, Spade. You've been missed.

Oh Holy Smokes! Yep, that'd be it. No question.

Now, where is that mad ripping out great tufts of hair smilie? I really need one of those right now!

When did the White House have the authority to seal records in a murder case? A judge has to issue the order to seal court records, the President has no legal authority to do so.

Where's DejaVu?
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Hang On Hang On....

Haddon--->>The White House--->>Lockheed Martin...one of the Biggest Defense Contractors In The World--->>ACCESS GRAPHICS-->>John Ramsey

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    However, after reading this and actually thinking that this case stinks all the way to the White House, makes me a little sad actually that it will NEVER be solved.
    That's basically the same thing I was asking, Barbara. What kind of hope do we have if the corruption protecting the Ramseys runs all the way to the White House?

No wonder it's difficult to get any major media attention to expose the corruption and incompentency in Boulder.

Of course Haddon and Hunter wouldn't risk their careers to help JR if he or Patsy admitted to the crime. I think they were fed a "Burke did it accidently" line.
    Haddon and Hunter may have known deep down Burke didn't do it, but it would be more comfortable to pretend to believe he did do it. That way they could tell themselves they were being noble and helping "save" a boy from having his life ruined over an accident.

Burke could have been the first bus victim.

Just my opinion. don't sue me.

You know, Shadow? once said that the FBI was the agency that was supposed to take over in the event of a child kidnapping...but it stood down pronto, BEFORE THE BODY WAS FOUND, even when it was STILL A KIDNAPPING. He said ONLY someone very high up in the FBI could give them that order....

It's becoming clearer, isn't it?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~