Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    That's basically the same thing I was asking, Barbara. What kind of hope do we have if the corruption protecting the Ramseys runs all the way to the White House?

No wonder it's difficult to get any major media attention to expose the corruption and incompentency in Boulder.
    This bit of info for me, has placed the exclamation point on what we already know

If they were sealed, that's a pretty big order and if you need to cash in that big of a favor, the reasons must be pretty serious.

Ouch! this really hurts
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Default phone records

I don't think the Ram's phone records could be used according to ITRI because the Rapps got those phone records first. I don't remember why but that is what I remember from the book.

Default Whoa!

WY etal.
    Do not confuse court records with phone records. Phone records (#'s called only) have been kept by the feds for years. The White House has absolute authority to keep prying eyes away.

Tricia has been aware of the details of this attempt to prove the Door #3 timeline since the beginning. We are not in the least bit discouraged by this display of power.

LE does have the phone records and they are reported to have been turned over to the GJ. Add this information to your list of why Mary Keenan/Lacy knew John Mark Karr was innocent before she made an international media specticle out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    This bit of info for me, has placed the exclamation point on what we already know

If they were sealed, that's a pretty big order and if you need to cash in that big of a favor, the reasons must be pretty serious.

Ouch! this really hurts
    Yep, it's all starting to become crystal clear. And it's not a pretty picture. :scream:
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

I once saw an attorney from Denver on TV discussing the fact that he worked in Security for Lockheed Martin at the time JB was "kidnapped," and that their protocol in the event of a "terrorist kidnapping" was that every exec working for that company would be at risk, notified, go into an immediate, pre-designed protection by security provided by the company, etc.

But this lawyer said NO ONE CALLED HIM OR NOTIFIED HIM about the threats in the ransom note on Dec. 26th. He didn't understand why, and he said this outright.

He said that this was a breach of the company's own kidnapping protocol.

You see, what almost nobody talks about anymore (because what info do we have about it, though it once was discussed somewhat) is that the kidnapping of any LM executive's family by a "foreign faction" already had a plan in place for a company response. This is not some aberation, after all. In many third world countries, or even countries like Italy, kidnapping is in fact a well-structured and long dealt with industry. It's why Mercedes has its D class of cars with bullet-proof glass and construction, like the one Princess Diana was in when she was in her fatal crash. Very rich and powerful people who travel the world over use these cars for a reason. They travel in countries with unstable governments, where different terrorist groups engaging in civil war and military coups use kidnapping to finance their existence, buying weapons, ammo, etc.

A company like Lockheed sells weapons the world over. Our country, as everyone knows, buys plenty of fighter planes, etc., from it. Other countries do, as well.

I suggest if you really want to know how corruption works, rent the movie with Nicolas Cage where he portrays an arms dealer. Believe me...it's fiction in the most elemental ways. It's truth in the worst way.

http://www.amazon.com/Lord-of-War/dp/B00005JOHU

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    WY etal.
    Do not confuse court records with phone records. Phone records (#'s called only) have been kept by the feds for years. The White House has absolute authority to keep prying eyes away.

Tricia has been aware of the details of this attempt to prove the Door #3 timeline since the beginning. We are not in the least bit discouraged by this display of power.

LE does have the phone records and they are reported to have been turned over to the GJ. Add this information to your list of why Mary Keenan/Lacy knew John Mark Karr was innocent before she made an international media specticle out of him.
    Okay, I don't get it. Why would these entities protect John Ramsey, who was a little fish in that vast ocean. Who was Ramsey to Hal Hadden? Who was the real power player in all this? Bynum? Hadden? But, why?

Money? Ohmygawd, they did it for money? Is that what happened?
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Okay, I don't get it. Why would these entities protect John Ramsey, who was a little fish in that vast ocean. Who was Ramsey to Hal Hadden? Who was the real power player in all this? Bynum? Hadden? But, why?

Money? Ohmygawd, they did it for money? Is that what happened?
    Maybe Ramsey had some information that would damage someone else if allowed to leak out. That would gain him some special treatment. And money doesn't hurt either. But the political favors speak to something in addition to money.

"We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Default My Opinion

IMO no bribe money has ever changed hands in this case, other than Haddon kicking over Kobe's rape victim to LinWad so Kobe could pay her off and LinWad would get a cut.

IMO It was all done "in the best interests of the child"; the unprosecutable child/children that were responsible for JonBenet's death.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan
    I don't think the Ram's phone records could be used according to ITRI because the Rapps got those phone records first. I don't remember why but that is what I remember from the book.
    The BPD could not see them or have access to them because Hunter REFUSED TO GET A SUBPOENA FOR THEM.

It's that simple.

Even if the records could eventually be thrown out of court, they could be subpoenaed and LE could SEE what calls were made to and from the house on the night a child was murdered.

Ask yourselves THIS people: if you were investigating a child murder like this, WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO HAD CALLED THE RAMSEYS, WHOM THEY CALLED, IN THE MONTHS BEFORE, EVEN IF YOU BELIEVED AN INTRUDER COMMITTED THE CRIME?

Think about it. Would you consider it POSSIBLE that the killer might have contacted the Ramseys in some way? To check to see if they were home, for instance? As a stalker, maybe? Claiming to be a cable company salesman?

If you were the parent of such a dead child, WOULDN'T YOU OR YOUR SO-CALLED INVESTIGATORS BE ASKING THOSE QUESTIONS?

NO WAY that there weren't legitimate reasons for those records to be supoenaed by LE IMMEDIATELY.

There is NO ARGUMENT for that not being done.

NONE.

EVER.

PERIOD.

HUNTER WAS IN ON THE COVER UP.

LACY IS CONTINUING IN THAT TRADITION. THEY ALL ARE.

And to make themselves FEEL HUMAN, INSTEAD OF LIKE THE MONSTERS THEY HAVE BECOME IN THEIR GREED AND LIES...they convince themselves it was AN INTRUDER! Now, no REASON to get the phone records and hound the poor, poor, innocent Ramseys....

Chit! Now I've gone and got started again....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I think it was as simple as John Ramsey worked for Lockheed Martin, and LM didn't want the world press to be reporting that an executive who worked for them had a molested daughter six years old murdered by her father/mother/brother/some or all.

It's not good publicity.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    IMO no bribe money has ever changed hands in this case, other than Haddon kicking over Kobe's rape victim to LinWad so Kobe could pay her off and LinWad would get a cut.

IMO It was all done "in the best interests of the child"; the unprosecutable child/children that were responsible for JonBenet's death.
    But Spade, why would some benevolent power, for "the best interest of the child/children," then go after countless other innocent people to cover up what was not prosecutable at any rate?

That makes no sense to me. Child records would be sealed forever, anyway. Why offer up so many bus victims when simply having the child counseled in private with records sealed would be so easy?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default Pathological

IMO they all went pathological or more bluntly they became baffled by their own BS.