Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 130
  1. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    167

    Default

    ugh....David Lane on O'Reilly.....Boulder is a city of "tolerance". But Lacy screwed up and will probably be gone.

    "Getting the government off our back" is the motto in Boulder.

    This guy is Churchills lawyer...not a peep about Tracey.

  2. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma.....30 miles from the bombing.
    Posts
    213

    Default

    I've always believed this was a big conspiracy......relating to politics and/or religion. Isn't that the world in a nut shell, concerning most everything? but it is terribly sad when the death of a 6 yr. old is allowed to be handled in this way. Our world is going down hill and fast....it has been for a while. I believe if all the truths were to ever be told/known in this case, we'd all drop our jaws to the floor in horror.. I always say be the change you want to see in other people, but with each passing day, that becomes much harder for me. Especially when innocence is made to suffer.

  3. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    A good friend came very close to getting his hands on the 12/25/96 phone records for John Ramsey, Mike Bynum, Peter Hofstrom, and Bryan Morgan. However, the records are sealed by order of the White House. Do you suppose that Haddon, who represented Bill Clinton on "Whitewater" tax matters, cashed in a favor?
    No, regarding this entire post.

    However, the records are sealed by order of the White House.
    Especially this part. No. This knoll is not that grassy.

  4. #52

    Default wombat

    Are you saying that I am lying? Let me repeat myself:

    "A good friend came very close to getting his hands on the 12/25/96 phone records for John Ramsey, Mike Bynum, Peter Hofstrom, and Bryan Morgan. However, the records are sealed by order of the White House."

    You may disagree with my opinion but please don't attempt to dispute my account of a personal experience. Why lie in a case where the truth is more bizarre than anything you can dream of?

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma.....30 miles from the bombing.
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    Are you saying that I am lying? Let me repeat myself:

    "A good friend came very close to getting his hands on the 12/25/96 phone records for John Ramsey, Mike Bynum, Peter Hofstrom, and Bryan Morgan. However, the records are sealed by order of the White House."

    You may disagree with my opinion but please don't attempt to dispute my account of a personal experience. Why lie in a case where the truth is more bizarre than anything you can dream of?
    I believe it!!! That is exactly what I believe. The truth in all of this is going to be way more bizarre than any of us can imagine....I'll bet my bottom dollar on it. thanks for the info spade.

  6. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    Are you saying that I am lying? Let me repeat myself:

    "A good friend came very close to getting his hands on the 12/25/96 phone records for John Ramsey, Mike Bynum, Peter Hofstrom, and Bryan Morgan. However, the records are sealed by order of the White House."

    You may disagree with my opinion but please don't attempt to dispute my account of a personal experience. Why lie in a case where the truth is more bizarre than anything you can dream of?
    I don't think you are lying. I believe you when you say that a good friend came close to getting phone records, whoever that friend is. I wish he got the records, then we wouldn't have had this Karr fiasco. What I don't believe is that the "White House" interfered in the investigation of the JonBenet murder case.

    I can dream of very bizarre things, have been involved in nasty politics, and have been affected by bigger crimes than this one, and I know that Big Presidents Do Bad Things. Rumors fly, conspiracy theories crop up, and the simplest explanations go by the wayside.

    I guess I reacted to the cloak-and-dagger tone of your post. Plus I am a Clinton fan, full disclosure. (Bad, bad wombat!!)

    Access Graphics was a distributor of servers for AutoCAD, and of other now-obsolete hardware for 90s-era programs. It was bought by Lockheed to fit into their design business, after Access got a contract to distribute Sun Microsystems servers etc. Lockheed only held the company for a couple of years before selling it to GE, where it still resides.

    I don't for a minute think that John Ramsey had anything to do with ICBMs or some of the other fun things Lockheed builds. He was a purchased asset that was divested when the company revised its business concept. The company had "one billlion dollars in sales" over a few years, with a margin, I am GUESSING, of ten percent over that time, maybe. These are not Halliburton dollars.

    Regarding Hal Haddon - I read and understand all the posts here that point arrows at his firm for blocking the investigation. Phone calls were made, and another rich white guy was protected. I would bet the proverbial left nut of BobC that all of that was more about separating John Ramsey from his $7 million net worth than anything else.

  7. #55

    Default wombat

    I was told directly that access to the phone records for the numbers requested was blocked by the White House. Hal Haddon is a dot the i and cross the t kind of guy. That truly is why he gets the big bucks.

    Edited to add: Full disclosure: I am also a big fan of Bill Clinton. IMO Money had nothing to with this coverup. Haddon convinced everyone involved that they were acting in the best interests of the child. However, I will guarantee you that the child was NOT JonBenet Ramsey.

  8. #56

    Default

    Well, maybe, wombat.

    But I don't think it's any accident that the Ramseys were able to keep their phone records out of the hands of LE, and when a year later they "turned over" selective records, surprisingly, the month of Dec. on one cell phone was blank, though the months before on that phone had plenty of activity. Of course, without a subpoena, LE did not get to see those previous months of phone records, either. Not any of the Ramseys phone records were gotten by subpoena. A year went by, and the Ramseys CHOSE which records they handed over to LE then. To this day, no subpoena for the Ramsey phone records has ever been requested by a Boulder DA.

    Sorry, this is NOT POSSIBLE IN ANY MURDER INVESTIGATION IN THIS COUNTRY. Not without POWERFUL STRINGS being pulled. I don't believe John Ramsey had that kind of money.

    The White House? I have no idea. If Spade has seen/heard something about this, I'm willing to listen and grateful for him sharing.

    But I believe not that AG was some top defense contractor's important little secret, but that Lockheed Martin is like any huge, powerful government backed war machine: they do what they want, when they want it, for any reason they choose to do it.

    I, too, am a Clinton supporter. I believe he was a great president and I don't find a man getting a blowjob a national issue I care about. I don't believe Spade has stated that Clinton was asked to help cover up a child murder in Colorado. A lot of people work for the White House and the President. Spade gave no details, so I have no idea what he saw or believes. I do believe that if you know the right people, things get done for you.

    And that is what I think happened in this murder case. I also believe that Haddon's firm could have done the whole deal right there in Colorado all by itself, because it's the land of the rich and famous, ski resorts, uber celebrities, where the golden rule will always apply: he who has the gold rules.

    But I have to say that I have never seen such a legal mess in my life, and whatever the truth is, I doubt any of us would even believe it if we knew all the facts.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  9. #57

    Default

    Even hearing that the Ramseys got "lawyered up" within a week of the 'kidnapping' was shocking and just not what you expect innocent people to do. Hearing that the 'lawyering' might have happened even before her body was 'discovered' is just mind boggling.
    So, if you were 6 yrs old, would you eat pineapple with a stranger in the middle of the night? What about the pineapple that was found in Jonbenet's small intestine?

  10. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    I was told directly that access to the phone records for the numbers requested was blocked by the White House. Hal Haddon is a dot the i and cross the t kind of guy. That truly is why he gets the big bucks.
    You were told directly BY WHOM? Who was told BY WHOM that the numbers were blocked BY WHOM at the White House? Without sources, I regret that I can't discuss this as anything but rumor. JMO.

    I love a good high level conspiracy as much as the next guy, but I need more here.....



    Editing - KoldKase beat me to the post - Love the blowjob reference!!!

    Really, I can buy that some feds helped Haddon and/or did his bidding, but the original post was ...shhhh....I know somebody who knows somebody who says the White House is involved. I say, please tell me who and why, or I can't play.

    I can tell that Spade has some juice, I would like to hear more. With plausible attribution.

  11. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    I was told directly that access to the phone records for the numbers requested was blocked by the White House. Hal Haddon is a dot the i and cross the t kind of guy. That truly is why he gets the big bucks.

    Edited to add: Full disclosure: I am also a big fan of Bill Clinton. IMO Money had nothing to with this coverup. Haddon convinced everyone involved that they were acting in the best interests of the child. However, I will guarantee you that the child was NOT JonBenet Ramsey.
    In that case, I guess we know if Lacy simply blundered into an "intruder" arrest, she must have been given her orders before the first press conference: dump it.

    Because no way was a defense attorney going to try to defend Karr with the world watching its every move and NOT ask for things the BDA NEVER DID in ten years of ALLEGED investigation.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  12. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sue
    Even hearing that the Ramseys got "lawyered up" within a week of the 'kidnapping' was shocking and just not what you expect innocent people to do. Hearing that the 'lawyering' might have happened even before her body was 'discovered' is just mind boggling.
    Oh, our minds have been boggled for years over this case. Even O.J. didn't have it this good.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •