Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    I'm with you guys. I am a big Clinton fan and would just hate to think that Clinton would help obstruct justice in a murder case. But you are right, I would love to know the details as well.

I have always said that (in regards to Clinton) no mother is burying her son or daugher because Clinton got a blow job in the oval office.

Now if someone just had a strong enough stomach to do this for Bush................... maybe we could impeach him?
    Barbara!!! EEEEWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    Barbara!!! EEEEWWWW!
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Default #10 Judge Bellipanni

In 1998, the abrupt resignation of Joe Bellipanni as the presiding GJ judge was a stong indication of how deep the "fix" was.

Judge Bellipanni picked the Grand Jury members and was very outspoken about how they were going to solve this mystery. In 1997, Bellipanni had been named "judge of the year" by the state bar association. The day after selecting the jurors and giving an interview to the Boulder Camera, where he stated how much he was looking forward to this challange; Joe Bellipanni resigned and moved to Cairo, Egypt.

He was immediately replaced by Roxanne Bailin, friend and book co-author with Patrick Burke. (Patsy Ramsey's lawyer)

Question

is Bellipanni still alive..or did he suffer some car accident on the way to Cheops !! accidental of course...these things always are arent they !!

talk about getting out of town!! must have been spooked big time.. or did he win a condo on the Nile all of a sudden ?
    These are my opinions only ( no copying now !! ), and of course assume all to be innocent !! of course !!

Default Bellipanni

Bellipanni is alive and living in Boulder. He refuses to comment on his JonBenet experiences. This is his resume:

Joseph Bellipanni, a former District Judge in the Twentieth Judicial District of Colorado (Boulder) joined the Judicial Arbiter Group, Inc. in the fall of 2002. First appointed to the Boulder County Court in 1983, Bellipanni was appointed to the District Court bench in 1984 where he served for fourteen years until 1998. The last twelve years of his District Court service was spent as Chief Judge. Joe Bellipanni received his undergraduate degree from Loyola University in Chicago. He joined the VIDA volunteer program and taught high school and junior high in Walsenburg, Colorado. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Colorado School of Law and was admitted to the Bar in Colorado in 1976. Joe Bellipanni began his post-law school career by serving as a clerk for then Colorado Supreme Court Chief Justice Edward Pringle. He was in private practice with the Denver law firm of Davis, Graham & Stubbs from 1977 until his first judicial appointment in 1983. While at Davis, Graham & Stubbs, Joe Bellipanni’s practice emphasized general civil, commercial and constitutional litigation.

In 1995, the Colorado Judicial Department recognized Bellipanni as its Judicial Officer of the Year. While as a judge, he served on a number of committees including the Multi-Disciplinary Committee on Family Law, the Colorado Chief Judges’ Council, the Judicial Educational Planning Committee and the Supreme Court Criminal Rules Committee. He was a presenter at a number of program and seminars that concerned civil,
    commercial and domestic issues. After leaving the bench in 1998, Bellipanni served as Chief of Party and Senior Judicial Advisor for the USAID-funded Administration of Justice Support Project in Cairo, Egypt. In those roles, Bellipanni worked with Ministry of Justice officials, judges and staff to improve case management and judicial education.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    I'm with you guys. I am a big Clinton fan and would just hate to think that Clinton would help obstruct justice in a murder case. But you are right, I would love to know the details as well.

I have always said that (in regards to Clinton) no mother is burying her son or daugher because Clinton got a blow job in the oval office.

Now if someone just had a strong enough stomach to do this for Bush................... maybe we could impeach him?
    Hehe... it would have to be someone who likes the taste of whiskey and cocaine (just thought I'd add another degree of nastiness there)
    Occam's Razor... "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    I think it happened because the parents did it and lied to the attorneys, or told the attorneys the truth and then the attorneys/DA told them what to say and do. I don't think BDI. Which means it was lies from the git-go.

Heymom
    Heymom,
    That's what I think happened too. I've never thought Burke was involved in his sister's death because he was awfully young when the murder occured. And imo, there is no way he had the strength to cause her head wound.

If President Bush had been in the White House in 1996 I'm sure reporters would be much more interested in this phone record cover-up.

KoldKase: But alas, I think your Dupont Circle reporters are safe. It's like DeepThroat, isn't it? In order to tell us the truth, somebody is going to go down for it. In this case, it's a house of cards. If once "source" gets revealed, how many others fall?
    AYE, THERE'S THE RUB, koldkase!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    In 1998, the abrupt resignation of Joe Bellipanni as the presiding GJ judge was a stong indication of how deep the "fix" was.

Judge Bellipanni picked the Grand Jury members and was very outspoken about how they were going to solve this mystery. In 1997, Bellipanni had been named "judge of the year" by the state bar association. The day after selecting the jurors and giving an interview to the Boulder Camera, where he stated how much he was looking forward to this challange; Joe Bellipanni resigned and moved to Cairo, Egypt.

He was immediately replaced by Roxanne Bailin, friend and book co-author with Patrick Burke. (Patsy Ramsey's lawyer)
    Good grief! No one needs to draw us any pictures after reading this lot, do they posters of FFJ?

Thank you, Spade!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Originally posted by Spade:

However, the records are sealed by order of the White House.
    Can you verify this? What's your source for this statement?

Default Tril

As I posted earlier, several years ago I asked a friend who has served our country for many years, to try to get the 12/25-26/96 phone records for John Ramsey, Mike Bynum, Bryan Morgan, and Peter Hofstrom. When he accessed the database, he found that everyone of the requested records had been "sealed" by order of the White House.

This does not mean that President Clinton was directly involved. However, Hal Haddon represented Bill and Hillary in "Whitewater" related tax matters.

Hope that answers your question.