Caplis & Silverman serve Lacy with public records request!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by amster, Sep 6, 2006.

1. amster

amster Member

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think this deserves to be copied here, amster. I don't know what it means, but it sounds interesting. Anyone?

EXCLUSIVE NEWS

CAPLIS AND SILVERMAN SERVE BOULDER D.A. MARY LACY WITH A DEMAND FOR PUBLIC RECORDS REGARDING THE INVESTIGATION AND ARREST OF JOHN MARK KARR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1ST PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST
    2ND PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST

September 5, 2006

PRESS RELEASE

THE CAPLIS & SILVERMAN SHOW HAS SERVED BOULDER D.A. MARY LACY WITH A DEMAND FOR PUBLIC RECORDS REGARDING THE INVESTIGATION AND ARREST OF JOHN MARK KARR.

630 KHOW host Dan Caplis has served Boulder County District Attorney Mary Lacy with the two attached Public Records Requests regarding the investigation and arrest of John Mark Karr.

According to Caplis, the purpose the Public Records Request is:

“To find out what Mary Lacy knew about John Mark Karr and when she knew it. When were DNA samples obtained from Karr and when were they tested? With what results? Who was involved in the discussions regarding whether to arrest John Mark Karr? What communications, if any, did Mary Lacy and her office have with Michael Tracey, Lin Wood, and/or the Ramsey Family regarding Karr? What investigation did Mary Lacy do regarding John Mark Karr before seeking the arrest warrant? Was all the legally required information regarding John Mark Karr given to the judge before the arrest warrant was issued? These are just a few of the important questions which can only be answered through the release of these Public Records.â€

The detailed Public Records Requests are attached for your review. Please feel free to call Dan Caplis with any questions you may have regarding these Public Records Request. Dan’s contact information is:

DanCaplis@clearchannel.com

3. Watching You

Lacy will hide behind the "sorry, no-can-do because of open investigation BS.

4. tylin

tylin Banned

Great find amster. We definately need to follow this.

5. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

interesting for sure...was just reading it on their site ( the url above ).... seems some seeds sown are sprouting :D

as with so much in life..things start with a trickle ( maybe here with a Tricia ..lol )..and then another..etc.....

whats the bet on someone else wanting something else about the case from the DA ( lacy )...

i'll start my countdown watch for the next smokescreen.

this might prove very pivotal.. Clear Channel ( parent of this mob ) have 1200 radio stations and around 40 TV stations.. ( US ) ..has an international make up..

people this is no mickey mouse outfit.. they are gunna have legal clout..and be impervious to threats..

hmm...this is very very interesting..

somone has sat down and thought this proccess through.. ( got an ok form upstairs and clearance from a legal dept ) ...and decided to loose the hounds !!

grab a chair...some nibbles and drinks ...I do beleive the entertainment is about to start !!

6. heymom

heymom Member

:pop: :coffeeup: :beersign: :glug: :toast: :martini:

Looking forward to the fallout!!! Praying for something major...Big walls fall down if you keep taking small chunks of mortar out.

Heymom

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I want a NO-Holds-Barred, Barbed-Wire, Broken-Glass Death Match!

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

YES!! Let's hear it for Caplis and Silverman.

This is going to be good. Both of these guys are really good lawyers.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2006
  9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Good luck to Dan.

630 KHOW host Dan Caplis has served Boulder County District Attorney Mary Lacy with the two attached Public Records Requests regarding the investigation and arrest of John Mark Karr.

According to Caplis, the purpose the Public Records Request is:

“To find out what Mary Lacy knew about John Mark Karr and when she knew it. When were DNA samples obtained from Karr and when were they tested? With what results? Who was involved in the discussions regarding whether to arrest John Mark Karr? What communications, if any, did Mary Lacy and her office have with Michael Tracey, Lin Wood, and/or the Ramsey Family regarding Karr? What investigation did Mary Lacy do regarding John Mark Karr before seeking the arrest warrant? Was all the legally required information regarding John Mark Karr given to the judge before the arrest warrant was issued? These are just a few of the important questions which can only be answered through the release of these Public Records.â€

The detailed Public Records Requests are attached for your review. Please feel free to call Dan Caplis with any questions you may have regarding these Public Records Request. Dan’s contact information is:

DanCaplis@clearchannel.com

10. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

I second that cheer for Caplis and Silverman.

Can you believe this Tricia, is it Christmas already? LOL

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

What is likely to happen here?

12. Watching You

Heh, if I had to guess, I would guess Mary Lacy is chitting her knickers, Jayelles.

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :eek: :floor: :floor: :floor:

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

LOL - except that's not what I meant!

14. Watching You

I know.

Okay. Here's what I think will happen. Lacy will call her friend, the federal judge, what'shername - Karnes, Carnes? I have a hard time remembering the names of people I don't respect.

She will appeal to the judge that the Ramsey case is an ongoing investigation, and to release files on the case would jeopardize the case.

Am I right? I'm right. Right?

Do I know Lacy or what?

15. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

lol..

its ok for the bady guys to have the files...just not the good guys!!..

somehow I dont think these guys ( C & S ) will buy that excuse..and probably have plan b,c,d through Z already in the wings.. after all I dont think she could match the talent that either one has on his big toe !!

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Um, I'm no DejaNu, but that Carnes kook is a federal judge over the district that includes Atlanta, not Boulder. I don't think Carnes can help LacyTracey one ittybitty bit. It's not her backyard. (Pardon my legalese.)

LacyTracey is going to run crying to her judge pal, FoxyRoxy Bailin,and her well-connected fix-it man, Hal Haddon. They are going to be working their butts overtime to call in some favors and have whoever HAS jurisdiction (over the records request) nix it BIG TIME immediately if not sooner. They DON'T want Caplis & Silverman's request to get any national press because that will open up a whole 'nother can of worms.

Get ready. Haddon's gonna have to bring in some big guns to shoot this one down ... and we might get lucky if the national media gets a whiff of the big stink coming from what the Ramsey-Haddon team has tried to cover up for almost ten years now.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2006
  17. Watching You

Heh, well I told you I can't remember names of people I don't respect. I meant FoxyRoxy, of course, but I couldn't think of her name. Carnes is the other judge I have no respect for.

Lacy has already released the phone tapes and the transcripts of the e-mails between Tracey and Karr. Hadden or no Hadden, I think she's going to have a tough time explaining why she released that case material if she was concerned with preserving the case files. She has set somewhat of a precedence by releasing part of the file, already.

She's going to fight it, no doubt, but I think she's going to have to watch her step on this one, because it might blow up in her face.

Time to call in defectives jameson and mame, har har.

I crack myself up, sometimes.

18. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hats off to Caplis and Silverman. The records ought to be released, after all, Lacy only had a rambling confession so what's to hide?

If the Ramsey owned Boulder judges say no....then appeal if you can.

19. love_mama

love_mama Member

Show Me.............should be nothing to hide!

YAHOO! These guys are two rolling stones!

xxxxxoooooooooo
    mama

20. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

So much for Susan (let the chips fall where they may) Bennett. Is this the same person who wants everything out on the table, the one who says *sharing* is caring. I guess she forgot when she called Gsquared's employer to get her fired.

==========================================
    jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    09-06-06, 04:01 PM (EST)

1. "RE: Caplis & Silverman's public records "
    In response to message #0

You know, all these personal attacks will do NOTHING to answer the question of Who Killed JonBenet.

I have never been a party to such witchhunts - and won't be.

I watch as the BORG shows their darker sides by attacking individuals, trying to have people fired from their jobs or bullied into leaving the forums. I think it says a lot more about the BORG bees than the people they are attacking.

Mary Lacy did what she thinks was right. She shouldn't take more time from her job to explain the details to Caplis and Silverman. If they really can't stand her decisions, it seems to me they should just vote against her when and if she ever runs for public office again.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/2274.html

==========================================

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice