In Addition To Tracey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Everything that needs to be said about Tracey has pretty much been said. The information is everywhere and the best information is right on top of the forum page which sums everything up. NOW..

The others that were working so closely with Tracey and have sung his praises for his work on throwing innocent people KNOWINGLY under the public bus

Susan Stine - very outspoken I might add
    Lou Smit - worked closely with Tracey
    Ollie Gray and co

I think the next step to find justice is to concentrate on their roles in all of this. Susan Stine is an "ordinary citizen" like the rest of us, with the sole role of being a "friend of the Ramseys", who has inserted herself into the official investigation as well, somehow as teflon as the rest

For any reporters or LE reading here, this is an area that should be brought to the public's attention as well

This is a woman who impersonated a police officer, the Chief of Police no less, in an attempt to gain insider information and to seek revenge for those who would smear the Ramsey name. Despite her claim to have just been pulling a "prank", the fact of the matter is that we have no idea who may have responded to her and given her information, believing they were corresponding with Chief Beckner.

What do you think the consequences would have been for any one of us pretending to be the chief of police, with an e mail with his name on it as well, had we been caught? Do you think that we would have been able to state it was a "prank" and that nothing would have come of it, like Susan Stine??? I don't think so

Susan Stine is a serious threat to an honest and open investigation and has aided those others like Tracey to perpetuate the falsehoods of the case and to create more when the falsehoods are revealed.

ALL WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE!

Lou Smit, quiet as of late, was a major player in the Tracey incident, and no longer can be hailed as the hero of this case. He knowingly gave blessings to Tracey and others to track down INNOCENT people who had no knowledge that they were even part of Tracey's assaults. This is a man who swore to uphold the law, retired or not and has become more biased as the years pass, now going to the extreme to prove himself a crusader. He has turned out to be a crusader for everything BUT the truth. His time has come to be exposed as well.

Ollie Gray and co.............their company speaks for itself!

So, for any reporter reading here, this is a story that has yet to be told, with the exception of the forums, by those public citizens who have taken notice and reported this to no avail. You as reporters, have an obligation (and a great story) to let the public know, that WE know who needs to be investigated further.

Please take some time and expose those who are aiding and abetting obstruction of justice.

2. Spade

Spade Member

Lou Smit

Within a few weeks of the GJ breaking up, My wife and I spent a day with Lou and Barb Smit in their Colorado Springs home. We exchanged information that added to our mutual understanding of this tragedy.

1. Lou responded: "Absolutely!" when I asked him if the intruder could be a juvenile.

2. Lou stated that he had little respect for Alex Hunter, because Hunter had leaked Lou's resignation letter to the press.

3. Lou refered to Tom Haney as the best detective he had ever known.

4. Lou called the information about Shirley Brady's relationship with Burke: "The most significant new information I've heard since leaving the DA's office."

A few days later, I received a call from Lou at my home. Lou had received an e-mail from Michael Tracey saying that: "T** is spreading it around the internet that you told him Burke did it." When Tracey was questioned further, he told Lou that his source was Gail Gordon (who still posts at WS as GSquared). Even though Smit knew that this was BS, Lou and I stopped communicating and Tracey got the star for his 1st crock.

Last week I was told that Lou is very depressed about the entire Karr fiasco. IMO he finally realizes that "bearing false witness" qualifies him for a residence in hell where he will have to spend eternity with Patsy instead of being in heaven with his lovely wife Barb.

3. Barbara

That is so interesting Spade and thank you for sharing that.

I always thought that Lou Smit truly had honorable intentions, but got caught up in the Ramseys charm, spin and religion. I never believed that he started out as a real member of the RST, but was just someone who believed the Ramseys innocent and would follow all avenues to prove it.

Only not too long after, I was really disappointed in how much he relied on false information from the likes of Susan Bennett and the rest of the RST. Information that he received was so obviously flawed and tainted that I soon understood that he became what he so vehemently stated to hate: a man who will find a scenario to fit any suspect that is an "intruder". A sad ending for an, if not really great detective, at least an honorable detective....UNTIL RAMSEY

Spade, if you know, what is the deal with Susan Stine? She has been bugging me for almost 10 years now, and whenever her name is in the spotlight, it gets buried so quickly, even on the forums. Yet, she is a kink in this case that I just could not, then or now, shake off

Lou deserves to be depressed. Maybe he'll snap out of it and look at the evidence with the eyes he may have had 30 years ago! It's not too late

4. Spade

Spade Member

Barbara

1. Lou responded: "Absolutely!" when I asked him if the intruder could be a juvenile.

My followup question was: "Could Doug Stine be the intruder?" to which Lou responded: "Doug Stine needs to be looked at very closely."

5. Barbara

That would explain a lot, although if Stine is involved, then Burke would have to be involved; otherwise, the Ramseys wouldn't cover for him.

I was always of the belief that it was one of the THREE people in the house that night. Even if there was "someone else" there, it was with the Ramseys knowledge and they are part of the cover up.

6. Spade

Spade Member

Barbara

"I was always of the belief that it was one of the THREE people in the house that night. Even if there was "someone else" there, it was with the Ramseys knowledge and they are part of the cover up."

I am in complete agreement.

7. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

hey

What did I miss? What about Shirley Brady's relationship with Burke?

8. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I blame Gray and San Augustine 40% and Tracey 60% for the documentary fraud. In all fairness to these defective detectives, they did not produce it or write the script.

They did however, seem to befriend John Kenady who brought them Helgoth's boots. Sadly for them, this colossal discovery did not pan out because the boots,handwriting and DNA does not match, so a theory was hatched that there must have been an accomplice. Kenady and/or Johnson were right there to produce the accomplice, Steve Gigax. I think they chose him because he had moved away, and that's the only reason they chose him.

BUT....If these detectives (SanAugustin and Gray)were any good, they would have located Gigax in 5 minutes.

Either they never tried because they knew it was a fraud, or they don't know how to Google, I guess we will never know.

Perhaps they pulled the wool over Tracey's eyes, who is just a professor, film producer and not a "sleuth." However, after reading the Karr emails, it's obvious that Tracey fancies himself as a sleuth, dreaming up all sorts of possible scenarios he presents to Bennett and Smit, and he even enlists his friend "Holly" to do some skip tracing on Brian Scott, I believe it was, thinking that "Daxis" could be Scott. Anyway, one would think that Tracey would check out his sources and evidence before including something so ludicrous in a documentary.

Something else which bothers me, is where is the evidence that Helgoth and Gigax dressed up as "ninjas" and stalked the neighborhoods of Boulder as they claimed. Kenady? Perhaps a little check of Kenady's own criminal history and that Johnson character should have been in order, I do not believe these two for one minute. Actually the two of them appeared alot more scarey than Helgoth or Gigax in the films we've seen of them.

I cannot comment on Lou Smit because he was not a visible part of this, but Gray and San Augustin surely were, and they should be ashamed to call themselves detectives. Anyone can call themselves a private investigator/detecitive in Colorado, no license is needed. Many states make prior law enforcement employment as mandatory, but not Colorado. I know Gray was a police officer, but San Augustin's background appears to be in computer forensics-- so why is he describing Helgoth's suicide as if he is an expert in suicide/homicide investigations?

Many questions. So few answers even though many are obvious.

9. Spade

Spade Member

Shirley Brady

Shirley was Burke's nanny in Atlanta. She now resides in a nursing home in Americus, GA. Per one of her caregivers in Americus, Shirley admitted rubbing Burke's penis with oil from the day he came home from the hospital until he was 6 years old. Her alleged goal was to keep Burke from "scratching" himself because he had been circumcised.

I personally turned this information over to LE for investigation. I do not know the results.

Attached Files:

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Until he was 6 years old or 6 weeks old?

The former seems a bit far fetched to me. I can maybe see it happening while changing his diaper as a newborn, but did Brady chase Burke down each day to do this when he got older?

11. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Wasn't Shirley Brady one of the callers on 12/26/96 morning when they were waiting for the call?

12. Spade

Spade Member

Shirley Brady

Cherokee- 6 years is the way the story was told to me; although you make a good point. Perhaps after 6 years of a daily hand job Burke wasn't running very fast.

Cranberry- Yes, she was a 12/26/96 caller.

13. tylin

tylin Banned

THAT is freakin nuts...and sexual abuse, imo! :banghead: ::shocked2

14. Spade

Spade Member

From John's '98 interview

1 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, that morning during that
    2 period of time, you got to hang up. But the other
    3 calls were either from Ron (INAUDIBLE), I think
    4 Shirley called, our old nanny. Who had
    5 coincidentally (INAUDIBLE).
    6 LOU SMIT: Shirley's?
    7 JOHN RAMSEY: I think Shirley called.
    8 LOU SMIT: Shirley Brady?
    9 JOHN RAMSEY: Shirley Brady. Because as I
    10 recall I think I was kind of short with here
    11 because I wanted to be off the phone.(INAUDIBLE)
    12 wait in here for the phone to ring. And we waited
    13 for the specific call. (INAUDIBLE) I mean we were
    14 standing in this area here and Linda said to me,
    15 (Why don't you take someone and go through every
    16 inch house and see if you see anything out of the
    17 ordinary. And so we were standing there.

15. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

thanks

thanks for answering that question Spade. Yuckk - what a sicko - babies don't scratch their penis cause it's covered with a diaper. I had 2 baby boys, both circumcised and neither one of them scratched their you-know-whats.

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Good grief!

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I didn't even think San Augustin was specifically trained in computer forensics.

18. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

When the smoke clears, Lou Smit will go down as one of the stOOpidest cops to EVER hold an Investigator's badge.

Lou Smit NEVER followed the EVIDENCE.

... Lou Smit allowed his RELIGIOUS PREJUDICES to sway him.

Lou's "record of convictions"? What is it ... over 100? How many INNOCENT people are in prison ... OR DEAD BY EXECUTION ... based upon his incompetence and prejudice?

Consider THIS ... NONE of Lou Smit's solved cases EVER had the kind of scrutiny that his Ramsey case had. Could Helgoth or Gigax have been convicted, and added to Smit's KILLS if ... IF WE hadn't been watching?

Could Lou Smit have gotten Karr convicted if this fiasco had played out behind closed doors? ... another INNOCENT NOTCH on Loose Shmit's gun handle?!

Smit believed that ANYONE but the guilty party was GUILTY in the Ramsey case. What makes ANYONE believe that Smit actually got the guilty guy in his previous cases?!

Based upon Smit's EXTREME Incompetence, I believe that EVERY CASE that Lou Smit played a key part in SHOULD BE RE-OPENED!!!

How many INNOCENT people has Smit convicted?

Barry Sheck and his crew need to look into EVERY case that Smit EVER had a hand in.

Lou Smit is a PLAGUE on our Justice System ... and he deserves to go to prison for ... for ... for a TON of stuff.

...YumYum

19. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

If Lou were any kind of decent human being he'd come clean....I've no sympathy with deluded Lou.

I have nephews and they never had their doowhacky 'oiled' when they were circumsized! IMO this sexual abuse.

20. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

So did Old Lou mention why he abandoned the first rule of crime solving: you investigate the people with PROXIMITY to the body, and once they are cleared, you move out in concentric circles from there? As in people close to the family?

This crime is being investigated in the opposite way--clear every person in North Carolina and Alabama before looking at the people in a locked home with the dead little girl. This is so sick. Lou Smit knows better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice