Laying the Foundation For Borg Mentality

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Yes, I am a BORG (believer of Ramsey guilt)

Everyone who believes the Ramseys involved in the death of JonBenet has their reasons, and those reasons are built usually, on a FOUNDATION.

For me, the foundation is really very simple

I BELIEVE PATSY WROTE THE NOTE!

I have read every piece of evidence by all who opined on the subject and have come to believe without any reasonable doubt whatsoever that Patsy wrote the note. (Cherokee is a goddess)

Having that foundation, the rest just falls into place so naturally. Now, I believe that Patsy would cover up for only three people; herself, John or Burke. I have read every single scenario and theory for all three and have found plausible theories for all three Ramseys.

Believe it or not, I will be equally surprised and not surprised no matter which Ramsey it turns out to be, if we ever find out for sure.

Patsy might cover for someone in HER own family, but I do not think John would.

John might cover for someone in HIS own family, but I do not think Patsy would

For both of them to cover up, it would have to be one or the other or Burke. That is the only scenario that would make sense to me. If by some strange act of God, we find out that it wasn't one of the three, it would still have to have one of the three involved, IMO for them to cover it up.

The other materials for MY foundation:

The crime scene was staged - strangers don't stage crime scenes

The behavior of the Ramseys :did: I don't give a rat's :(:(:( what the RST has to say about people behaving and responding differently than the rest of the freakin' world. PARENTS don't stall a murder investigation of their own child, unless they have something to hide. PARENTS DON'T HIRE LAWYERS WITHIN AN HOUR of finding their daughter's broken body and then GET OUT OF TOWN ASAP

The propaganda, plain and simple There is no need to constantly tell us of evidence that doesn't exist like the stun gun, etc. Innocent people have no need to twist the facts

For me it's very basic and all the medical and scientific evidence is just gravy for my foundation.

having one of those very angry at the RST days, so bear with me okay?

2. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

well put Barbara..

as most know the vast majority of murders are committed by someone known to the vicitm, and often very intimately. Most murders do NOT have a convoluted , well planned reason..i.e MOTIVE... they just happen as thing s get out of hand.

What you make say has to by logic make perfect sense... there were only four people in that house that night.. 1 died..so do the maths..some permutation of the remaining three did it..and they all have the name Ramsey..amazin' isnt it..

why is it we can see this.. and all the nuff nuffs cant ??

3. heymom

heymom Member

Because we aren't being paid to ignore it, defend it or obfuscate for it.

Heymom

4. Barbara

What has always seemed strange to me is Burke

I'm wondering why he has been so quiet. Granted, he was only 9ish when this all happened and by all accounts, never asked many questions, never said much, etc. There was even a report by a poster on WS that she knew someone who knew Burke, blah blah and that Burke claims he remembers nothing about that night.

Is that weird or what?

Again, strange Ramsey behavior. The average child remembers something. Even if not, most people, as they get older look back to their childhood and ask the questions that they didn't know needed asking when they were children. Most people like to know their family history, good and bad.

Even if Burke just doesn't want to share his memories with "friends", one would think at adulthood, there is NO WAY he doesn't know the media blitz this case has created. He knows what has been said about his mom, his dad, his grandparents and other family members and friends. Even more important, he knows what has been theorized about himself.

If that was me, or the vast majority of people, at adulthood, I would want to make it very clear to stop speaking ill of my family, and I would want to set the record straight about who DIDN'T kill my baby sister

I think it very odd that he has not said anything publicly about his sister

Remember or not, he should want to know who killed his sister and caused his family as well as himself so much negativity.

He is my other "hinky" person, but I am also one to admit I think he could also have been responsible.

5. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Well said, Barbara. But don't forget all the fiber evidence directly linking both Patsy and John Ramsey to the crime scene.

And don't forget that BORG are in the same circle as Cyril Wecht, Henry Lee, and many other highly respected experts while on the other side of the fence is who? The likes of Lou Smit, Michael Tracy, Ollie Gray, John St Augustin and Lin Wood. Even IF I didn't suspect Ramsey involvement, I wouldn't want to be in the same league as those lame-o's. BORG-wear it proudly because it truly is a backhanded compliment.

Please keep in mind that Burke has been horribly traumatized. First, by his sister's death and at a very vulnerable age. Second, by his parents who've no doubt coached, warned and brainwashed him for years about the media, the police, the Ramseys themselves, himself and whomever else they needed to in order to ensure he doesn't speak about what he knows. And third, Burke has just recently been traumatized by the death of his mother, again at a very vulnerable age. I'm sure by now he doesn't know which of his memories is true or not! This poor kid will not even have the opportunity to begin healing all those wounds until his father's gone, and then he will need years and years of decent therapy to help him overcome all of the damage done to him. At least JonBenet's at peace. Burke is the one in living hell.

I have never believed Burke had anything to do with his sister's death. There is no evidence to support it, never has been, although there are some posters on the JB forums over the years who've made persuasive argument for it. But without evidence, it's pure speculation and that is why LimpWood's lawsuits in Burke's behalf were successful. I would caution everyone here at FFJ to not get carried away with the BDI theory again.

6. Barbara

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I too blame Burke's parents for people speculating that he had something to do with it.

I honest to God, don't know which one did it. I know Patsy wrote the note.

Many people argue, like my hubby, that Burke being the killer is the only thing that makes sense. The only reason why the parents have stuck together.

Now that Burke is 18 unfortunately, thanks to his parents, there will be speculation about his involvment.

I put the blame for this, be it true or not, right on his parent's lying shoulders.

8. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Ever hear that the simplest solution is usually the correct one?

Simple Solutions:
    If four people are in a house and one of them gets killed - one of the other three is responsible.

If two adults and two children are in a house, and one child gets hit over the head with a baseball bat - the other child did it.

:scale:

9. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Deja,
    I believe there is more circumstantial evidence which points to Burke than there is pointing to either parent.

For example, there was really no reason for both parents to lie about pineapple being eaten when they got home, except to establish that the two children never interacted with each other after they left the White's party. If JonBenet was awake for awhile when they got home, what difference would it have made to their kidnapping coverup?

Unlike Steve Thomas and the other BPD detectives, I don't believe the person who wrote the note is necessarily responsible for JonBenet's death.

10. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Like you, Barbara, I just can't get past the ransom letter. I believe that Patsy wrote it and wouldn't do that for an intruder and so a RDI.

Which one? Don't know.

How? Don't know.

All I know is that a Ramsey did it and the crime scene was staged.

11. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

I think Patsy wasn't Patsy when she did it, so Patsy didn't need to cover for herself. Like the rn says, a group of individuals were present when the thing went down. It wasn't Patsy's set up.

I think John covered for himself.

Burke was in no way involved. IMO.

12. Daniel XVI

Daniel XVI Member

Dear Blues and all:

As I noted on another thread. if BR had killed his sister then, at least for a not inconsiderable period of time, much of the house would have been lit up during the night, which no one reported.

Regardless if the parents had heard a commotion downstairs and then came running, or if the boy had run to his parents' room to report the mishap, no immediate thought of a cover-up would have come into play. Rather, the parents would have run downstairs in panic, flipping light switches on ahead of them.

I would guess we would be talking about a period of at least thirty minutes when the house would have been lit up before someone, doubtlessly JR, would have accessed the situation and decided upon the cover-up plan; either simply to avoid a scandal or because they would not likely have known that the boy was still too young to have been charged, or for both reasons.

Once the lights had been on for an extended period of time, I think JR would have felt it too risky a gamble that no one would have noticed it, thus rendering an explanation that all had been asleep for the night untenable.

By the way, Blues, were you "Blue Crab" in another cyber incarnation? I ask because, aside from both screen names having "blue" within them, your views and his regarding who done it are the same. In fact, I even referenced one of "Blue Crab's" notes from 2004 here. I found his reasoning to be sound regarding the pineapple, though his conclusion that JB was murdered by two juvenile perps, one of them being her brother, to be speculative in the extreme and not very likely. I didn't read the who or why of his argument, but it seems unlikely that one of BR's playmates would and could have snuck out of his parents' house in the middle of the night at that age.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2006
  13. Spade

Spade Member

BlueCrab

Certainly BluesStrat can speak for himself, but it is highly unlikely there is any connection to BlueCrab. BlueCrab has several theories about who killed JonBenet, the "2 juveniles" is just one of them.

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I've never seen any other theory proposed by BlueCrab except Burke Did It with possible help from Doug Stine and/or Nathan Inouye.

In fact, I got extremely tired of BlueCrab following every post of mine, and of other posters at WS, with BDI, BDI, BDI. That's one of the reasons I eventually left WS and came over here. You could post, "The sun is shining," and BlueCrab would post right after you, "That means Burke did it."

15. Paradox

Burke did it.

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Huh? Do you have a split personality?

Paradox:

17. Paradox

Actually, I don't have much of a personality at all. I just like to bug people.

18. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Daniel,
    Except for the one neighbor who noticed the back porch light on, I don't think any of the neighbors reported noticing the lights on or off. I would imagine they were all too busy with their own Christmas plans to pay attention to any nearby houses.

No, I am definately not BlueCrab. I have read MANY of his BDI posts over the years, a lot of his theory I agree with, but he loses me when he takes it too far and includes Nathan the babysitter and some renegade band of Asian American college club members. BlueCrab also thinks Burke or one of these club members wrote the note, when I know Patsy is the author.

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

LOL ... for a split second you lost me, and then I realized you were doing a BlueCrab imitation. A very good one, I might add. :D And that's just about how bad it was before I left WS.

Like BluesStrat said, BlueCrab had some good ideas, but his insistance that Burke wrote the note was both ludicrious and never ending.

20. heymom

heymom Member

:rotfl: :computer: :floor: :beammeup: Is that you, sis???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice