For Tracey Defender Susan Bennett

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Or.......turn it over to the authorities....gee, a novel idea, rather than to continue for FOUR phucking years, not knowing if he was hurting little kids during this time. Unreal! :banghead:

How nice of him! Helping a confessed PEDOPHILE publish a book! What a guy! Kudos! :jester: :banghead: :wtf:

He betrayed him? After four years of allowing him to run amok and lord only knows what he was doing! :headbang: But then again, once he nurtured him into confessing, of course he would betray him for the Ramseys. He would have betrayed anyone to further his own cause; his book, his croc, his mother if he had to to further the Ramsey innocence cause. Didn't have to be factual, just book material :banghead:

It was brought to LE five years earlier, and they knew then, he didn't kill JBR.

And with all those kudos for him and SMIT, and GRAY from Susan Stine, they didn't check to see either, but whatever.

The propaganda continues!

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Talk about Baby Murderer Henchmen....... :mame: :kranky: :skank:

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Nothing new, here. We all know jameson defends baby rapists and murderers. She still defends Molesterfield. She defends the Ramseys. She is so out of touch with reality, it's scary.

4. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

I rarely

I rarely comment on anything jameson says but this is just pure stupidity and the sad thing is that I think she knows it - she has to defend him and I think it is easy to deduce why.

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Everybody needs somebody sometimes!

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

Good grief. :yuck:

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Texan, your avatar is a hoot.

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Don't forget the video of the child rape which was played at Westerfield's tria. Whilst the people in the court wept, jameson dismissed the child's screams as "earthy sex sounds".

9. Jayelles

I'm slowly but surely wading through the e-mails. I took 40 pages with me on a sailing trip this weekend and I've made tons of notes as a summary which I will post for anyone who doesn't want to read them for themselves.

It's interesting reading. It's easier to figure out who is who in the dialogues than I thought it would be.

It's amazing how much of Karr's story seems to be gleaned from the forums.

Incidentally - Karr claims that he was a DEFENDER of the Ramseys - i.e. RST!

10. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

OMG..... I'm so glad I missed that.

11. tylin

tylin Banned

WHAT???? Please tell me that isn't true! :burnedup: :censored: :banghead: :steamed: :rage:

Gawd she is more sick than I imagined.

12. love_mama

love_mama Member

I was on that Forum.............I never heard that but sure sound's like something she'd say. "earthy sex sounds? OMG!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooo
    mama

13. Jayelles

Here is the quote:-

In the courtrom, the people who watched the video were reduced to tears - hardened journalists included. This is a report from that day:-

14. tylin

tylin Banned

:cry: :nervous: :cry:

15. Elle

Elle Member

More power to you, Barbara telling Susan Bennet like it is!

16. Elle

Elle Member

Jay,

Thank you for these latest posts. I'm amazed that you didn't leave everything behind you, when you went sailing. Your husband must be very understanding, but don't you think it would have been good for you to have had a full break away from it? :) Having said that, thank you again for all the hard work you have done relating to the JonBenét case.

Attached Files:

17. Jayelles

It was just reading material for me - he's used to me taking work on other occasions! He's never been itnerested in the Ramsey case - thinks it's macabre, but he's been quite interested in the Karr sideshow simply because of Tracey & Doc III.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Those who heard his confession before and did NOT bring it to LE - - they are the immoral ones.

Help me Jesus. It's the moral police.

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I think the words MORAL and SUSAN BENNETT/JAMESON should somehow be banned from appearing together on any one thread on the forum. :D

20. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

The only good thing Susan Bennett has ever done is to kick CandyAss off her forum today. :yow: Nuff said.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice