"When you hear hoofbeats look for horses not zebras"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

"When you hear hoofbeats look for horses not zebras"

This was posted on the petition to appoint a special prosecutor.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?jbr246&1

Number 1979 or 1978. Not sure which signature.

Anyway....isn't this just so simple?

Why in the hell is Lacy going to Thailand when all the clues lead to the people in the house? Why in the name of all that is holy is she doing this?

The perp(s) are right under her nose. They are so close but she is too blind to see them.

Lou Smit should be ashamed of himself. Good Christain man. He needs to do some serious praying and find out how he can fix this mess he helped create.

2. Spade

Spade Member

Tricia

Amen! Let's do what we can to start a movement to recall/disbar her NOW!

3. tylin

tylin Banned

It's true isn't it Tricia? Lacy chose what NOT to see...the perps were in the house when the crime was committed. I tell you, after the Karr debacle, I've been more upset than ever about how this case was handled.

4. sue

sue Member

Wow!

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I agree Spade. I just have no idea how to go about it or if I even have the time.

Maybe Peter Boyles is the answer.

6. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

So true, Tricia. Look INSIDE the house, Ms. Lacy!

While most of us genuinely HOPED that Karr was the guy when he was fingered as the perp early on, we ALSO KNEW that it couldn't be true.

Why were we soooOOOooo sure? Cuz we couldn't ignore the MOUNTAIN of evidence pointing INSIDE the Ramsey Hellhole.

We KNEW the stench of rotting red herrings
    when the wind blew our way. One by one, the red herrings have been eliminated ... the grate entry/exit ... the palm print ... the remnant DNA ... the HiTec boot print ... the stungun ... and the countless roadkill victims like Helgoth, Gigax, The Santas, the Fleets, and the guy on Boyles the other day (the ex-Access Graphics guy ... Merrick?).

... Meanwhile, Bllomies, pineapple bowls, and Ramsey ACTIONs were added to the ever growing MOUNTAIN of evidence that points INSIDE the Ramsey Hellhole.

The MYTH that the Boulder Police NEVER looked outside the house has been proved false over and over again.

... yet, Lacy WANTS to believe in FAIRY TALES! She's too phukkin' old for that smit!

Lacy and hir ilk MUST GO. NOW!!!

...YumYum

7. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Don't waste whatever time you do have. In order to get rid of Mary lacy, you will first have to drop a "smart" bomb on Boulder.
    Be prepared - The type of logic used by the average resident on Boulder will wind up electing Trip DeMuth in 2-years when Lacy's term limit ends.

8. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Good question. I think it can be answered. The answer lies deep in the psyche. People have made the effort to go there and they have written books.

9. MlazyV

MlazyV Banned for Stupidity

I wouldn't be surprised if Lacy were ready to retire and ride off into the sunset and a secret bank account. The office of Boulder DA comes with the perpetual perk of access to millions.

10. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Well said, but a moral bomb might be a better metaphor than smart bomb as it is not a problem of intelligence. Remember, most of the 9-11 hi-jackers were educated, middle class/ upper middle class men.

THE problem is bigger than Lacy or Tracey or Churchill. THE problem has to do with a psychological inflation that comes with the effort to gain higher consciousness. Both the Islamic fundamentalists and the Strange Theosphical Culture of Boulder suffer from the same inflation.

11. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I love that quote! Haven't heard that in years.

I think Lacy was right to protect the "children of Thailand." I hear she'll be protecting the children of Nigeria this week--and she'll be donning a Batgirl costume for the job. Anything to cover that ridiculous Dutch Boy hairstyle.

12. Lol BobC... I call it the Prince Valiant cut..

13. wombat

wombat Member

There must be a Republican party in Colorado. I wouldn't normally ask this, but I get the feeling there's a weak presence there based on the lack of Federal investigation (that we know of) into these frauds.

So anyway, this is what has to be done to get rid of Lacy:

1. Find a low-to-mid, young Republican politician who wants to make a name.
    2. The Republicans have to get this guy some $$$, to pay for the effort. This can be done through some innocuous PAC.
    3. Get a media person or consultant to draft up a press release announcing the "Recall Mary Lacy" campaign. (Recall is provided under Colorado's constitution; they would need 28,400 votes IIRC)
    4. Hire twenty CU students to stand at streetcorners and collect signatures at $15 an hour or so. You only have to do this for a day or so, because your media guy will have all the press there.
    5. Start doing national media, etc.......

The low-to-mid Republican will now be famous, have name recognition, and be able to run for a nice office. Mary will either resign or there will be a recall election.

A Dem can do this too, although it will be harder, but they might want to consider it in the light of things. This Karr debacle isn't going to do well for them in future elections.

This might seem silly to everyone, but this is how Mr. Universe/The Terminator got to be Gov. Schwarzenegger.

14. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I think a brain eating virus is at work in Boulder.

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

It's the suma virus. She got it from Nancy Krebs.

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

It's worse than that, WY. This is a mass contagion; an epidemic of stupidity that covers Boulder like a cheap suit. Mary "La-La" Lacy seems to have been afflicted with a particularly horrendous case of BIV - Boulder Idiot Virus. And nobody in Boulder seems to care. Apparently, "dumber than dirt" is a compliment in Boulder.

17. Carol

Carol Member

wombat, the governor of Colorado is a Republican. But I don't know if going after Lacy is something the Republicans would want to do. The present mindset in this country seems to be that the Ramseys were unfairly targeted by the media and owed an apology. If a politican were to try to un-seat Lacy based on the supposition that the Ramseys killed their daughter, that wouldn't be a very popular strategy.

18. sandraladeda

sandraladeda Member

They don't have to go after Lacy based on the supposition that the Rs killed their daughter, they have to go after Lacy based on the FACT that she is less informed than the posters on several internet forums as to the facts of this case, thus costing big $$ for the priciest DNA test in history. Also, they have to go after Lacy because she is NOT objective (hellooo! Atended PR's funeral?) and has not OBJECTIVELY investigated this case......has only sat by her phone, waiting for the intruder to call with a confession...

19. Elle

Elle Member

Peter Boyles would be good, Tricia. He doesn't take any snash from anyone, regardless of their status. He already has a voice on the air!

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Never mind zebras, I was just thinking about the fact that there are some people who, on hearing hoofbeats, would be looking for a centaur or a unicorn!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice