Daxis Flickr Photos

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Tracey e-mailed Lou Smit about a site he'd found with photos owned by someone called Daxis - the name John mark karr used in his correspondence with Tracey.

Here is the e-mail:-

jameson has started a thread about these photos which suggests that these were "in fact" John Mark Karr's photos.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID72/288.html#8

jameson has posted three photos of a WOMAN at a halloween party and asks:-

She has also posted some family photos of youngish children and says:-

Reader be warned - these are almost certainly NOTHING to do with John Mark karr. The Daxis who owns the album has continued to post photos through July and September 2006 (when John Mark karr was in custody). A quick look at the site tells you this.

Tracey didn NOT state for a fact that this was the same Daxis - just "somebody called" Daxis "whoever he is" and questions whether it might be the same Daxis.

I can tell you - if you Google Jayelles, you will get a load of hits for hairdressing salons and birthday parties and they are nothing to do with me.

It is appalling that anyone would post family photos of children and suggest that they might have had contact with a paedophile, but that is so RST.

Shoddy research and low scruples. I hope someone (who knows how), contacts the German Daxis who owns the album and warns him that his childrens' photos are being posted on jameson's site and linked to a paedo.

This is Ariana Pugh all over again.

2. tylin

tylin Banned

What in the world is wrong with jameson? Anyone can see that the picture she referred to is a woman and not Karr.
    And how dare she post pictures of innocent children on the internet like that! :stupid1:

3. Jayelles

I'm copying WN's post here from the other thread.

4. Jayelles

I would be so mad if I found out that any of my children's photos had been misused like that. I would be sooooo mad.

5. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

My crystal ball foresees that this unrelated Daxis will contact her, straighten her out about not being Karr, and she will count this as some huge victory on her part because she has yet again brought JUSTICE to the case by clearing an innocent man. Back slaps and high fives all around, the drinks are on Sue (and well she can afford them, based on how it seems she managed to sell six of her plays before the bottom fell out of her market with Karr's release, and then went on a positive spending spree on Ebay buying up David Winter sculptures of some kind, and also some pricey watches).

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I wonder if Lou Smit was the recipient of any of the sculptures and watches?

Not bad for someone who is bankrupt......financially of course

She's always been morally bankrupt

7. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Good lord. The very first thing that jumps out at ya when you open the page is that the balloon pictures were updated September 7, 2006. I guess Karr has internet access fron jail. Kewl!

How stOOpid ARE these SwampThangs?! And Tracey and Smit? Man, oh man!

...YumYum

8. I'm guessing jameson and her cronies will bounce back by saying "it was his accomplice posting in his name!!!"... blah.

I need a drink.

9. Why_Nut

Okay, today it is official. Susan Bennett, a.k.a. Jameson, is as predictable as the daily garbage pickup.

Dance, puppets, dance!

10. heymom

heymom Member

And while the owner of the site is at it, he or she can provide contact info. for future incriminating contacts!

Heymom

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good lord. Those people have no shame. They are incorrigible and beyond rehabilitation. They never learn.

And it's just perfect that maimed is on the thread jumping right in. I'm sure she's already got her questions for Daxis on index cards:

"When did you and Fleet start the German branch of the child sex ring?"

12. Elle

Elle Member

Not that it matters, but I took the red haired woman to be a man in drag. :) Very tall! So Michael Tracey sends them to Lou Smit, and Lou in turn sends them to Susan Bennett? Plus Tracey asks Lou if he should send them to John Ramsey. What a fiasco!

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

No, Susan Bennett just now found out about the photos because she is reading the Tracey/Karr e-mails that are posted online.

14. Why_Nut

If anything, that ought to be even more proof it is not Karr. Given standard eight-foot ceilings, yes, the person in the picture is quite tall, and as we know, Karr is quite short for a man at 5 feet 7 inches.

15. Jayelles

Exactly. Of course, the other woman might be a midget!

16. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yeah and Jameson is a mental midget...

:floor:

17. Why_Nut

This person:

[​IMG]

Is not this person:

[​IMG]

End of discussion.

18. jameson: "I welcome the owner of the Daxis site to contact me to straighten this out. But I am not going to remove this thread until that happens."

Man, that byotch has some nerve... posting totally unsubstanciated comments about some random person on a private website and then when faced with the fact that she has no proof that it's Karr, stubbornly insists that its that individual's job to call her out on her chit. Guilty until proven innocent eh? Wake up jameson, you have no proof. Time to crawl back into whatever hole you came out of and shut your worthless mouth. :skank:

Geez... I wish the "tranny" in the picture would sue.

19. Jayelles

John Mark Karr's hair is receding and is very wispy at the front. The woman in the picture has a nice thick and normal hairline. Apart from anything - you can SEE that's a woman in the photo. She has lovely skin and she's no more than 30 years old.

20. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Oh come on guys, you all know this is probably part of the foreign faction ! :takeabow:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice