911 Call Lies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Spade

Spade Member

Deleted by Spade

Last edited: Nov 13, 2006
  2. Spade

Spade Member

John Ramsey's '97 interview

Deleted by spade

3. Spade

Spade Member

Patsy's '97 interview

deleted by spade

4. Spade

Spade Member

John's '98 interview

deleted by spade

5. Spade

Spade Member

Patsy's '98 interview

deleted by spade

6. Spade

Spade Member

From the Rocky Mountain News May 1999

deleted by spade

7. Spade

Spade Member

From the Daily Times-Call

deleted by spade

8. Spade

Spade Member

The Today Show March 2000

deleted by spade

9. Spade

Spade Member

National Enquirer April 2001

deleted by spade

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't have time right now for anything more than

There is no way in hell a parent wouldn't wake a child to see if he had heard anything, was okay, himself, or knew what had happened to his sister. Are these people crazy, or do they think we're stupid?

That's all I have time for, now.

11. Spade

Spade Member

Geraldo in 1998

deleted by spade

12. Spade

Spade Member

LinWad, Mike Kane, and Wendy Murphy on Abrams

deleted by spade

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Awesome, Spade.

I heard Geraldo play the enhanced 911 tape on his night show. I've been called a liar by the RST and "a Michigan woman" for stating that more times than I can count.

There are voices on the tape. Period. End of ridiculous denials by RST, who can't do any better than to lielielie about it.

:fg:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2006
  14. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Spade,

Thanks for all those re-visits of the transcripts and the articles.

So let me sum up the dialogue of all your hard work:

Anybody asking anything: What/who/when/how/why?

John and/or Patsy Ramsey: I don't remember, I think...., I can't.....uh........It was either me or Patsy/John, I can't recall.....maybe, I'm not sure.........you know, I kinda........, I can't quite remember.........I did, no I think maybe he/she did....I, uh......not sure.....Burke?...Burke who?

:sothere: :unreal:

15. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Perhaps you should order the transcript from the August 21, 1998 show. If you get real lucky, they may even have a tape of the show still laying around.

Transcripts of "Rivera Live" cost $8.00 per program, videotapes cost $27.95 plus $5.00 shipping and handling. Please note that videotapes are available for one year after air date. Following is a list of guests and subjects covered during July through September 1998:

August 21, 1998
    Military strikes against facilities of Osama bin Laden; President Clinton's speech to the nation in which he admitted to a relationship with Monica Lewinsky; Enhanced 911 tape revealing Burke Ramsey speaking in the background, when his parents said he was upstairs sleeping

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...g+in+the+background"&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2

(Better do it now KoldKase, before some alert viewer in Scotland beats you to it!...LOL)

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Very good presentation Spade! You've shown proof of how the Ramseys lie. I remember the show, was it Couric? who played only PART of the tape and Woody stating see....no other voices when the info had already come out how the voices were heard when the operator was repeating Patsy.

Wonder WHY John and Patsy wanted to cover up the fact Burke was awake immediately? Yet Patsy and John tell us with Patsy's screams and all the ruckus Burke didn't wake up.

Finally when absolutely caught do John and Patsy admit...oh yeah guess we didn't see Burke up. Then John has the gall to tell us Burke had tears in his eyes.....so how did John know Burke had tears in his eyes?

17. tylin

tylin Banned

Spade,
    Again, excellent work. :sleuth:
    Where to start after reading so much crappola. First I want to say that as a mom, if I woke up and one of my children was missing, I would break my neck running to my remaining child's bedroom to check on him. Secondly, after finding the child in his bed, I'd be hugging him and screaming out loud..are you alright? I'd damn sure remember if his bedroom door was open or closed, unlike the claim that the Ram's made. :stupid1:

No way?!?!?!? I must have forgotten this information. They actually said that Burke was in tears??? How many tales did those 2 tell?

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, BlueStrat, in any other case, that would work. But sorry, been there, done that. Along with many others. The producers edited that portion of the show out of any tapes, and therefore, any transcripts.

Another long time poster who was on the forums from the beginning once posted that she heard the tape played on Geraldo, not realizing they were going to play it in time to tape it then. So she thought, no prob, she'd tape it on the replay a few hours later. She was set up and ready when they started the show with an announcement that there was some legal problem with the tape being aired so it wouldn't be replayed. So whoever called and got that segment pulled, also got it purged from any recordings for sale to the public.

I believe whoever did it was able to do that because Burke was a minor.

But one day, I am going to get someone who was on that show that night to admit in writing what happened. Somehow. :fg:

19. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I didn't see the show Koldkase but I remember Geraldo saying they would play the tape and I was bummed out cause I couldn't watch it for some reason and the vcr was screwed up so I couldn't tape it.

I believe you!

20. Elle

Elle Member

What an excellent idea Spade. to have all of the 911 episodes in the one file. I can't imagine anyone running up or going down those spiral stairs in a hurry. Just not practical. I think they would be a damn nuisance anywhere. I need the PMPT house plan in front of me as I write.

Dashing up those stairs could be dangerous. So Patsy goes up the spiral stairs and then runs up the stairs to the bedroom, while John is running down, and then they have to tread warily down the spiral stairs, and step over the ransom note. Is it any wonder confusion set in for the detectrives?

Confusion was the name of the Ramsey game that morning.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice