Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Default "When you hear hoofbeats look for horses not zebras"

"When you hear hoofbeats look for horses not zebras"

This was posted on the petition to appoint a special prosecutor.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe...d.cgi?jbr246&1

Number 1979 or 1978. Not sure which signature.

Anyway....isn't this just so simple?

Why in the hell is Lacy going to Thailand when all the clues lead to the people in the house? Why in the name of all that is holy is she doing this?

The perp(s) are right under her nose. They are so close but she is too blind to see them.

Lou Smit should be ashamed of himself. Good Christain man. He needs to do some serious praying and find out how he can fix this mess he helped create.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Default Tricia

Amen! Let's do what we can to start a movement to recall/disbar her NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    "When you hear hoofbeats look for horses not zebras"

This was posted on the petition to appoint a special prosecutor.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe...d.cgi?jbr246&1

Number 1979 or 1978. Not sure which signature.

Anyway....isn't this just so simple?

Why in the hell is Lacy going to Thailand when all the clues lead to the people in the house? Why in the name of all that is holy is she doing this?

The perp(s) are right under her nose. They are so close but she is too blind to see them.

Lou Smit should be ashamed of himself. Good Christain man. He needs to do some serious praying and find out how he can fix this mess he helped create.
    It's true isn't it Tricia? Lacy chose what NOT to see...the perps were in the house when the crime was committed. I tell you, after the Karr debacle, I've been more upset than ever about how this case was handled.

Wow!
    So, if you were 6 yrs old, would you eat pineapple with a stranger in the middle of the night? What about the pineapple that was found in Jonbenet's small intestine?

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    Amen! Let's do what we can to start a movement to recall/disbar her NOW!
    I agree Spade. I just have no idea how to go about it or if I even have the time.

Maybe Peter Boyles is the answer.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

So true, Tricia. Look INSIDE the house, Ms. Lacy!

While most of us genuinely HOPED that Karr was the guy when he was fingered as the perp early on, we ALSO KNEW that it couldn't be true.

Why were we soooOOOooo sure? Cuz we couldn't ignore the MOUNTAIN of evidence pointing INSIDE the Ramsey Hellhole.

We KNEW the stench of rotting red herrings
    when the wind blew our way. One by one, the red herrings have been eliminated ... the grate entry/exit ... the palm print ... the remnant DNA ... the HiTec boot print ... the stungun ... and the countless roadkill victims like Helgoth, Gigax, The Santas, the Fleets, and the guy on Boyles the other day (the ex-Access Graphics guy ... Merrick?).

... Meanwhile, Bllomies, pineapple bowls, and Ramsey ACTIONs were added to the ever growing MOUNTAIN of evidence that points INSIDE the Ramsey Hellhole.

The MYTH that the Boulder Police NEVER looked outside the house has been proved false over and over again.

... yet, Lacy WANTS to believe in FAIRY TALES! She's too phukkin' old for that smit!

Lacy and hir ilk MUST GO. NOW!!!

...YumYum

I just have no idea how to go about it or if I even have the time.
    Don't waste whatever time you do have. In order to get rid of Mary lacy, you will first have to drop a "smart" bomb on Boulder.
    Be prepared - The type of logic used by the average resident on Boulder will wind up electing Trip DeMuth in 2-years when Lacy's term limit ends.

[B] Why in the name of all that is holy is she doing this?
    Good question. I think it can be answered. The answer lies deep in the psyche. People have made the effort to go there and they have written books.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lacy were ready to retire and ride off into the sunset and a secret bank account. The office of Boulder DA comes with the perpetual perk of access to millions.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStrat
    Don't waste whatever time you do have. In order to get rid of Mary lacy, you will first have to drop a "smart" bomb on Boulder.
    Be prepared - The type of logic used by the average resident on Boulder will wind up electing Trip DeMuth in 2-years when Lacy's term limit ends.
    Well said, but a moral bomb might be a better metaphor than smart bomb as it is not a problem of intelligence. Remember, most of the 9-11 hi-jackers were educated, middle class/ upper middle class men.

THE problem is bigger than Lacy or Tracey or Churchill. THE problem has to do with a psychological inflation that comes with the effort to gain higher consciousness. Both the Islamic fundamentalists and the Strange Theosphical Culture of Boulder suffer from the same inflation.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

I love that quote! Haven't heard that in years.

I think Lacy was right to protect the "children of Thailand." I hear she'll be protecting the children of Nigeria this week--and she'll be donning a Batgirl costume for the job. Anything to cover that ridiculous Dutch Boy hairstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Anything to cover that ridiculous Dutch Boy hairstyle.
    Lol BobC... I call it the Prince Valiant cut..
    Occam's Razor... "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."