Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Looks as if every lawyer involved in this case has broken that rule...but I doubt if they will ever face a charge of official misconduct.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    http://www.cobar.org/group/display.cfm?GenID=2084

Maybe this is what DejaNu is talking about. This is from the Colorado Rules of Professional Conduct.

Colorado has rules????????????

Quick, call Boulder and tell them!
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

I don't remember hearing if LE found anything incriminating on the Rs' computers. Were any computers taken into evidence? I recall hearing that some tabloid or another announced that Burke had sent an email to someone late on the 25th, but I don't think it was ever confirmed to be true.

I've always wondered if the Rs tried to look up information on the Internet during the staging.

Spade,
    Thanks for posting the list of items taken from the home. Interesting that there were several items listed as weapons, such as a hammer, golf club, baseball bat and flash light.

Default Questioning the toilet rage theory

There are long white underwear with an elastic waist band containing a red and blue stripe. The long underwear are urine stained anteriorly over the crotch area and anterior legs. No defects are identified. Beneath the long underwear are white panties with printed rose buds and the words "Wednesday" on the elastic waist band. The underwear is urine stained and in the inner aspect of the crotch are several red areas of staining measuring up to 0.5 inch maximum dimension.
    Both the size 12 panties and the longjohns were stained with urine, the amount being big enough to stain the anterior legs too.
    But if toileting issues had been the cause of Patsy's rage, then wouldn't the Ramseys have made sure in their staging that JB was wearing dry underwear?

And if the urine was from post-mortem release, wouldn't the Ramseys have noticed this too?

If the urine was from post-mortem release, suppose JB had had a wetting/soiling accident before being attacked, then why was there so much urine in her bladder left that it would even stain the legs of her longjohns?

Something doesn't add up here, and I'd be interested in others' thoughts on it.

Default Good Question

Good question Rashomon. I wondered the same thing. If they went through so much trouble to stage the crime scene why would they not change her clothes? However, if this happened after death, they likely would not have noticed. The urine would not have been soak and wet. Her body had been down there for at least 7 to 9 hours, and John Ramsey did not carry her body close to his...

Also there was no urine in her bladder according to the autopsy report. "The bladder is contracted and contains no urine (Wecht, 348)."

Quote Originally Posted by SeekingJustice
    Good question Rashomon. I wondered the same thing. If they went through so much trouble to stage the crime scene why would they not change her clothes? However, if this happened after death, they likely would not have noticed. The urine would not have been soak and wet. Her body had been down there for at least 7 to 9 hours, and John Ramsey did not carry her body close to his...

Also there was no urine in her bladder according to the autopsy report. "The bladder is contracted and contains no urine (Wecht, 348)."
    I agree that it is a good question SeekingJustice and Rashomon but I think the answer is simple. The Ramsey family were not sophisticated baby killers or ransom note writers.

Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    I agree that it is a good question SeekingJustice and Rashomon but I think the answer is simple. The Ramsey family were not sophisticated baby killers or ransom note writers.
    True, and had they had been anywhere other than Boulder they would have likely been charged. If the first responders would have done their job we would probably not be sitting here today. Cross-contamination would have been prevented and one of two things would have happened... Ramseys would have gone to jail for the murder of their daughter or other evidence that was possibly destroyed during the cross-contamination process would have been preserved and pointed to someone outside of the house. Clearly, we will never know if evidence was destroyed or if it was simply complicated by a massive attempt on the Ramsey's part to cover up their crime.

If the first responders would have done their job we would probably not be sitting here today.

I strongly disagree. The coverup/staging was complete, for whatever that is worth, the kidnapping brunch invitees were on their way but IMO much more important: The fix was being arranged long before the first responders arrived on the scene.

I think you might find information from the first responders report in Ann Bardach's Vanity Fair article. IMO the first responders did a professional job, especially since they were being bull chited about a fake kidnapping by John, Patsy. and Burke Ramsey from the time of the 911 call.

Please read the Bonita files and the 1997, 1998, and Atlanta 2000 interviews before you criticize the BPD.

We do know that a carload or two full of items from the home, which were probably evidence, were removed by Pam Paugh. And we know that the ransom note was written by Patsy. Still don't know where the intruder would have gotten the note written by Patsy...

Heymom
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by Spade
    [B]IMO the first responders did a professional job, especially since they were being bull chited about a fake kidnapping by John, Patsy. and Burke Ramsey from the time of the 911 call.
    I'll disagree with you on this one, Spade. Even though it was a fake kidnapping, the scene was not treated professionally for ANY situation. Regardless of what type of scene it was, the "first responders" allowed a dozen people to wander around and contaminate any forensic evidence that was present. There should have been ONLY limited LE personnel allowed in the house--no friends, no minister, no victim advocates, etc.

Steve Thomas' book should be required reading for every cop on the job. It's the manual for how NOT to handle a crime scene.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStrat
    I'll disagree with you on this one, Spade. Even though it was a fake kidnapping, the scene was not treated professionally for ANY situation. Regardless of what type of scene it was, the "first responders" allowed a dozen people to wander around and contaminate any forensic evidence that was present. There should have been ONLY limited LE personnel allowed in the house--no friends, no minister, no victim advocates, etc.

Steve Thomas' book should be required reading for every cop on the job. It's the manual for how NOT to handle a crime scene.
    Have you read the first responders report? Do you know who the first reponders were? Do you know the first reponders interaction with the FBI?