Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 73 to 84 of 129
  1. #73

    Default

    I have always thought the Ramseys wanted Burke out of the house because they KNEW that JonBenet's body was in the basement and when and who would find her were still up in the air. That's why they didn't get Burke out of his bed that morning, IMO. What if HE went running around the house and found her? What was it going to be like to have HIM sitting there awake when LE found the body, which is exactly what ANYONE IN THE WORLD would expect to have happened soon after they got there.

    That's also why I think they called over the Whites and Fernies. To take Burke away when all hell broke loose, when LE found the body.

    When it didn't happen, they still had to get Burke out of the house, because now they were on to plan B: sitting in the sunroom, waiting for a call that would never come, waiting for someone to figure out the body was in the basement. Didn't look like that was going to happen at all. By the time Arndt pulled her boner, I'm sure John Ramsey had racked his brain about a hundred horrible scenarios now unfolding: nobody was looking for the body at all; the big kids were on their way, and they might wander around and find the body; what if nobody found her until the next day or two, when she had begun to rot and smell enough to lead them to her? Would he and Patsy be able to hang on that long before one of them cracked?

    OH, I'm sure there is a reason Patsy called the Boulder home the hellhole. The Ramseys went through many levels of hell that night and day in that house, IMO. Of their own making, IMO.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  2. #74
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    I think you're probably right, Kold.

  3. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Born under a bad sign.
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tylin
    BS,
    How in the world could a child of Burke's age go to the White's on the morning of Dec. 26th and not talk about things, if in fact he knew/saw something? The Ram's didn't have enough time that morning to brainwash him before he went to the White's...did they?
    Tylin,
    The Rams had all night to start the brainwashing process. Several hours of telling a kid he can't talk about something is plenty of time - and even then Burke eventually made the mistake of telling the BPD that JB was awake and walked in when they got home.

    I think when Burke was questioned at the Whites house the questions were all about the kidnapping and if he heard anything. Since the body hadn't been found yet, there would have been no reason to be asking Burke if he got into an argument with her or hurt her in any way. The cops had their opportunity, but asked all the wrong questions.

  4. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    I think you're probably right, Kold.

    You know this means that John was in on the fix, at any rate, if true. Otherwise, why wouldn't John have awakened Burke to ask if he heard/saw anything? Why would John have left Burke alone in his room, unprotected, in that huge house before he could possibly have known if the kidnappers were positively not still in the home?

    It won't wash. You awake to find "A FOREIGN TERRORIST FACTION" has broken into your 4 FLOORS OF A RAMBLING home, has your daughter, and left a threat to kill her, you would not just ASSUME that they were no longer there. You don't KNOW what's going on, who they are, nor exactly which is up or down. You PROTECT YOUR FAMILY FIRST.

    Not John. Not Patsy. Let Burke sleep while we "run around" and read the note more closely on another level of the maze. On the floor. On his knees. And call 911 and HANG UP!

    Think about it. You know SOME STRANGERS have broken into your home...AND YOU GET LE ON THE PHONE ON 911...YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO HAS DONE THIS, WHERE THEY ARE, BUT YOU KNOW THEY ARE THREATENING YOUR CHILD...YOU AND YOUR OTHER CHILD AND SPOUSE ARE STILL IN THE HOME IN DANGER...YOU DO NOT HANG UP ON LE! That's your lifeline. What if they bust back in? What if it's a deranged maniac still hiding in the home? YOU DO NOT KNOW!

    That young woman whose 2 year old son is missing, the one who committed suicide? They played HER 911 call today. Guess what? Another strange 911 call. In the midst of telling the dispatcher her child had been kidnapped...she inserts the following: "I had put him to bed before I called anyone over." What did she mean? She had TWO MEN come over to her house and watch a movie BEFORE she "went to check on her son and found him missing."

    She's calling to report her baby has been kidnapped...and she THINKS to tell the dispatcher SHE HAD PUT HIM TO SLEEP BEFORE SHE CALLED THE MEN OVER. Why would she do that? Because she's creating HER ALIBI. No other reason. It doesn't even make sense unless you KNOW she had two men over to watch a movie. She's already trying to explain why THE TWO MEN NEVER SAW HER SON IN THE HOUSE.

    In the Nancy Grace show where the young mother called in and talked to Nancy, before the mother then wrote out several suicide notes and killed herself, Nancy had commentators from LE, a forensic psychiatrist, etc., on as well. Nancy kept asking the young woman if she had taken a polygraph, and the woman kept avoiding the question. This is what Nancy was so criticized for doing when the woman killed herself.

    That aside, my point is this: a LE officer on that show immediately said that in all his years in LE investigating murders, only two people had ever refused to take a polygraph. He said almost all those close to the victim are eager to clear themselves so LE can move on to find the perp. He said the only two who refused...ended up being guilty of the crime.

    I'm off topic here, I know, but I'm ranting because the Ramseys did every single thing a guilty person does. The 911 call was loaded with clues that it was staged as well. You do NOT hang up on LE when your family is under attack from an unknown, violent source. You do not leave your child unprotected when your family is under attack from an unknown, violent source. And YOU DO NOT HANG UP ON LE when your family is under attack and unprotected! You do not refuse to take a polygraph, refuse to talk to LE, when your family is under attack and your child has been murdered in your own home BY AN INTRUDER.

    When you do all of those things, you are darn sure going to look guilty as sin. That's not the fault of BORG, not the fault of LE, not the fault of even an INTRUDER. That's the fault of THE RAMSEYS.

    So whatever Burke has to live with, he can blame on his parents. If he knows SOMETHING, he's learned to live with it for now. If his parents have taught him THEIR values, he'll keep his secrets to the grave, no matter how many innocent people have to pay for it.

    Well, that's my opinion, anyhow.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  5. #77
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    JR very well could have been in on the staging. It's one of the big mysteries.

  6. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Born under a bad sign.
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    She's calling to report her baby has been kidnapped...and she THINKS to tell the dispatcher SHE HAD PUT HIM TO SLEEP BEFORE SHE CALLED THE MEN OVER. Why would she do that? Because she's creating HER ALIBI. No other reason.
    Was this woman's name "Darlie", and did she also tell the 911 Operator, "Oops...sorry, I picked up the knife and ruined any fingerprints..."

  7. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStrat
    Tylin,
    The Rams had all night to start the brainwashing process. Several hours of telling a kid he can't talk about something is plenty of time - and even then Burke eventually made the mistake of telling the BPD that JB was awake and walked in when they got home.

    I think when Burke was questioned at the Whites house the questions were all about the kidnapping and if he heard anything. Since the body hadn't been found yet, there would have been no reason to be asking Burke if he got into an argument with her or hurt her in any way. The cops had their opportunity, but asked all the wrong questions.
    I disagree. I don't think 6-10 hours was enough to be absolutely certain that Burke wouldn't say anything. Children talk. No matter what you say, how much you warn them, they still blurt things out (usually at the most inconvinient times). I simply don't think JR would've taken the risk in letting him out of his sight if he knew anything critical.

    I definitely think KK is on to something there: JR and Patsy were probably afraid Burke would find the body and destroy the illusion of a kidnapping before the police got there. I don't think they wanted to be the ones to "discover" the body. They wanted someone else to find JB so that they could put on their surprised faces and play the grief card in front of witnesses.

    JMO
    Occam's Razor... "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."

  8. #80

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    You know this means that John was in on the fix, at any rate, if true. Otherwise, why wouldn't John have awakened Burke to ask if he heard/saw anything? Why would John have left Burke alone in his room, unprotected, in that huge house before he could possibly have known if the kidnappers were positively not still in the home?
    We know Patsy was involved, because she wrote the Ransom note.
    IMO John had to have been involved in some way (at least with the cover-up) because its the only way to explain his behaviour. No tears. No determination. JR wasn't banging on LE's doors begging for info. JR hired top notch lawyers the day of the murder and ran away from the scene of the crime. He refused to take an FBI administered polygraph, both he and Patsy refused to be interviewed separately. Imposed restrictions and limited law enforcement's ability to question himself and his wife. Displayed hostility during interviews. Never even called his own mercenary experts to ask them about their "findings". He completely disregarded the instructions in the Ransom note.

    He had to have known, there's no other explanation for that kind of behaviour and amazing lack of curiosity.
    Occam's Razor... "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."

  9. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStrat
    Was this woman's name "Darlie", and did she also tell the 911 Operator, "Oops...sorry, I picked up the knife and ruined any fingerprints..."
    Ah. Interesting.

    And Susan Smith didn't even call 911, did she? She had the people whose door she knocked on do it for her.

    To this day, I believe when the dispatcher asked Patsy "Does it say who took her?" when Patsy says there's a note, and Patsy snaps back "What?!" that Patsy thought the dispatcher said "Does it say YOU took her?"

    Freudian slip.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  10. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ploppy_Slopper
    We know Patsy was involved, because she wrote the Ransom note.
    IMO John had to have been involved in some way (at least with the cover-up) because its the only way to explain his behaviour. No tears. No determination. JR wasn't banging on LE's doors begging for info. JR hired top notch lawyers the day of the murder and ran away from the scene of the crime. He refused to take an FBI administered polygraph, both he and Patsy refused to be interviewed separately. Imposed restrictions and limited law enforcement's ability to question himself and his wife. Displayed hostility during interviews. Never even called his own mercenary experts to ask them about their "findings". He completely disregarded the instructions in the Ransom note.

    He had to have known, there's no other explanation for that kind of behaviour and amazing lack of curiosity.
    I also believe that the Ramseys wanted to protect Burke from the horrifying images he'd never be able to forget, had he found the body or seen it brought up, nor the "hysteria" that his parents would be playing during that portion of the plan. JMO

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  11. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Ah. Interesting.

    And Susan Smith didn't even call 911, did she? She had the people whose door she knocked on do it for her.

    To this day, I believe when the dispatcher asked Patsy "Does it say who took her?" when Patsy says there's a note, and Patsy snaps back "What?!" that Patsy thought the dispatcher said "Does it say YOU took her?"

    Freudian slip
    .
    Lol... that's funny.

    "What?... me? No! It was someone else... a totally separate entity!"... hehe.
    Occam's Razor... "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."

  12. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ploppy_Slopper
    Lol... that's funny.

    "What?... me? No! It was someone else... a totally separate entity!"... hehe.



    "It says S B T C!"

    Which I know, because I didn't read the note...only a FEW LINES...yet...until John laid it out...and I was reading it while John was reading it...on his knees...on the floor...over his shoulder...and talking on the phone...just jumped out at me....

    Yeah, THAT'S THE TICKET!

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.



Similar Threads

  1. "Prostitution of Justice" by Thomas C. "Doc" Miller – Now available!
    By cynic in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: May 26, 2017, 1:14 am, Fri May 26 1:14:48 UTC 2017
  2. Book Proposal for "Prostitution of Justice" by Thomas C. "Doc" Miller
    By Tricia in forum ***Sneek Preview*** - Tom Miller's Book
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 4, 2007, 9:15 pm, Sat Aug 4 21:15:02 UTC 2007
  3. "Lake JonBenet" in MI- J&P bid $500 to name a lake after her
    By JustinCase in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 6, 2004, 2:23 pm, Fri Aug 6 14:23:53 UTC 2004
  4. Warning - The poster named "Shylock"
    By Tricia in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: July 9, 2004, 11:42 am, Fri Jul 9 11:42:58 UTC 2004

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •