Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: PatsyRamsey.com

Where is a gay man when you need one????? WE NEED A REFEREE HERE!!!

(I think Patsy took the top part of the cake and stuck it on her head!!!)

It's a CREAM PIE I tell ya!
    I'll bet JR was worried through the entire ceremony that she was going to throw it in his face!

You know, I was really surprised when I saw the photos of Patsy's wedding. I thought she'd try to have something very stylish and sleek ... not down-home country plaid. The groomsmen tuxes are very elegant and don't seem to go with the bridemaid's dresses at all. I just can't get over the granny ruffle. The plaid skirts might not have been so bad if they were a different cut without the ruffle and gigantic bow.

I can't figure out why Patsy didn't use the Ramsey plaid if she was set on having plaid for the wedding. The Ramsey plaid is red, and could have been Christmas-looking if that's what she wanted.

I just had a thought ... maybe Patsy deliberately made the bridesmaids look dowdy, plain and juvenile in order to make herself look more bright and radiant in her white gown ... you know, the star of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    Yes, this is what my cousins wear at their weddings, the whole nine yards. One of them is a champion American bagpiper, but they are all very into the Scots thing.

Regarding the high fashion ensemble Patsy wore at her wedding, I I I - just cannot talk about it.
    My husband 's name is on a silver trophy in Morrison's Academy, Crieff, Perthshire.

I think the American Scots are very very Scottish, Wombat.

I have been back in Scotland quite a few times since I left, but never attended any Scottish weddings, so it's possible that some bridesmaids may wear the long plaid skirts (?). Jay could probably fill you in on that side of things.

I do have a Scottish nephew who is a musical director in New York who was married in Dunvegan Castle in a kilt, about a year ago. A very private wedding. We were invited to their wedding two years ago, which was going to be in Maryland, and a few months before the wedding it was cancelled. At least they did get married! Just their parents attended. His father and brother also wore kilts. The End
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    The top of Patsy's hat ... a half a white layer cake with fruit? flowers? pineapple and a cherry?
    I didn't like the bridesdmaid's dark plaid skirts, Cherokee. Nedra's skirt reminds me of the Shepherd tartan which is black and white.
    Just my opinion.

The top of Patsy's hat ... a half a white layer cake with fruit? flowers? pineapple and a cherry?
    HOkey dokey, I give. I couldn't see the H U G E bows on the other sides of the skirts in the first picture with Patsy's sisters. Those are about as overdone as the ransom note.

And the green flower girl dresses...now that's got a gag factor of 8 out of 10, 10 being Miss Haversham's 30 year old wedding dress worn every day.

And now that I see the top of Patsy's bridal hat...yep, another staging effect that's off the charts.

sigh

I guess the first picture proves it: staging is EVERYTHING.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Way-uhl ... personally I think the plaid granny skirts with the ruffled white blouses looks very dowdy ... especially for bridesmaid's dresses.

John and Patsy were married 5 November 1980. The "granny dress" look was already passe' by then. (It had been popular in the late 60s/early 70s.) The big floppy bow tied around the waist doesn't help much either. Since they were married in November, maybe Patsy was going for the half-opened Christmas package look. Red and green plaid, big bow, white top tissue paper inside.
    I don't like them either, Cherokee. The colours are too gawdy for a wedding.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStrat
    It's a CREAM PIE I tell ya!
    I'll bet JR was worried through the entire ceremony that she was going to throw it in his face!
    Hahahahahaha! That's funny!
    Just my opinion.

I can't post the picture of John looking hard at the camera while they're cutting the cake WITH A KNIFE.

My caption for that picture:

Easy with the knife, Patsy, they're looking.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    HOkey dokey, I give. I couldn't see the H U G E bows on the other sides of the skirts in the first picture with Patsy's sisters. Those are about as overdone as the ransom note.

And the green flower girl dresses...now that's got a gag factor of 8 out of 10, 10 being Miss Haversham's 30 year old wedding dress worn every day.

And now that I see the top of Patsy's bridal hat...yep, another staging effect that's off the charts.

sigh

I guess the first picture proves it: staging is EVERYTHING.
    Wait, do you see the bridesmaids holding CANDLE HOLDERS/LAMPS as their bouquets???? It's like a hurricane lamp top!!! I can't believe that. What are they, occasional tables, that they have to be holding a hurricane lamp?

The setting looks like something out of a Meet Santa and His Elves event. Yes, I think she was into the holidays in a big way, before JonBenet was killed. Looking at this photo I begin to wonder if Paradox may not be right, and Patsy had sinister intentions tucked away in her unconscious.

Heymom
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Oh, but you have to admit the little boy doing the jig is cute.

No, I didn't see the lamps before. Maybe they were expecting an electrical outage?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~