PatsyRamsey.com

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Kelly, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Kelly

Kelly Member

I don't know that this has been discussed or how new the site is. It has a link to maketoast.com that has quite a few pictures that I haven't seen. There are many pictures of John and Patsy's wedding, family pictures, and some single pictures of JonBenet. There is an interesting picture of JonBenet sitting on one rock, and laying her head on another rock as if she's asleep. The way the photo is taken it makes her look like an angel.

Edited to post this link: www.patsyramsey.com

2. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

The way the photo is taken it makes her look like an angel.

Angel to be.

3. Kelly

Kelly Member

There are a couple of photos that show a hint of staging before the police were called. Notice the crime scene photos of John and Patsy's bed and compare them to JonBenet's bed. The top of both comforters are pulled back at an angle, then folded back up over them. It looks like the same person, (Patsy), was doing some staging to make her bed look slept in, and JonBenet's bed look like more had gone on there. As in all of Patsy's productions she had to dress everything up to look the part, and in this, the biggest production of her life, she dressed up the beds too. That's how it looks to me anyway.

Attached Files:

4. Kelly

Kelly Member

Paradox, I wonder if that is the dress that JonBenet was buried in. I recall when Pam went to the Ramsey's house to get clothes for everyone for the funeral she brought back three dresses of JonBenet's for Patsy to choose from. Patsy chose the white chiffon, because it was so angelic looking.

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I like how the lead "news story" is about Karr being arrested for JBR's murder. man these people are slick.

mission accomplished.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I don't think this website has anything to do with the Ramsey family. I woldn't be surprised if this was another one of Brandon Havers' efforts. There's a note for Pam Paugh to e-mail the webmaster if she is reading there. If the owner was connected to the family in any way, he/she would know how to get in touch with Pam Paugh (surely?).

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Murder groupies. What a concept!

8. Elle

Elle Member

On one of the JonBenét documentaries, this is the scene of the Ramsey bedroom which shows there isn't any door. You climb the stairs and walk right into the Ramsey's bedroom. I have never seen a bedroom like this anywhere before. Not even in a movie. :)

9. Paradox

That wouldn't surprise me. JB didn't have a chance. She was Patsy's little angel from the get go.

10. Paradox

Really, no door?

11. tylin

tylin Banned

12. wombat

wombat Member

Yeah, I've never thought "that particular setup" was intended for hot married sex...and Patsy did the decorating before she became ill.

13. Paradox

Ya got kids, ya got doors. Something's wrong with that set up.

14. Not to criticize people's sexual habits (or lack there of), but I don't think there was a whole lotta action going on there.

15. sue

sue Member

Even though they make the front page of it look like it's 'official', some of the pages with additional pictures (especially the ones with pictures of Jonbenet) have pictures scanned from National Enquirer.

16. Paradox

17. sue

sue Member

Actually, I've seen expensive houses set up like that with a 'paren't suite' on the top floor. The idea is that the 'suite' is separated by a stairway from the rest of the house and the kids know that the rooms up those stairs are 'adult private rooms' and that they are not allowed up there without being invited.
    Not my idea of ideal, but I have seen other houses like that.

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Hi Kelly,

Yes, we've discussed that web site and its owner several times. It is owned by a young man named Brandon Havens. Here are a few of the FFJ threads with information about the site and Brandon with one excerpt from Why_Nut and myself telling you who Brandon really is. He is not a member of the Ramsey family, and his web site is not endorsed by them even though Brandon tries to make it look that way. It does have some photos not seen elsewhere.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7661&page=5&pp=12&highlight=havens

Originally posted by Why_Nut
    September 13, 2006, 12:56 pm, Wed Sep 13 12:56:37 CDT 2006

-------------------------------------------------
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Daniel XVI
    Dear Kang:

Well, thank you, but do you know who Brandon Havens is? Does he have any connection with the Ramsey family, and is he authorized by them to maintain this site and foundation? If not, what's his connection to the case, if any?

There is no foundation, by the way. He is just writing that there is one. At worst, he is committing fraud, and at best he is misrepresenting the foundation's existence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Cherokee
    September 13, 2006, 12:58 pm, Wed Sep 13 12:58:08 CDT 2006

-------------------------------------------------
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Daniel XVI
    Dear Kang:

Well, thank you, but do you know who Brandon Havens is? Does he have any connection with the Ramsey family, and is he authorized by them to maintain this site and foundation? If not, what's his connection to the case, if any?

Brandon Havens is not related to the Ramseys. He is not authorized by them to maintain any site about JonBenet. There is no JonBenet foundation. It's kaput. The Ramseys chose not to keep it going. They have not filed required documents with the IRS for several years now. Why_Nut has all the specifics.

Brandon Havens is a young man who tries to insert himself into high profile mystery cases. (At one time, he impersonated a detective with the Elizabeth Smart case.) He asked to join FFJ recently, but was turned down because he cannot be trusted, and he has been involved in cases of forum subterfuge.

Tricia Griffith has offered a free web site to the Ramseys in order to maintain a tipline and information on the defunct foundation (if they wanted to revive it). They have never replied to her generous offer."

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7075&highlight=havens

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6958&highlight=havens

19. heymom

heymom Member

Ha ha. It's all just staging, nothing real about it. When the photo is clicked, the action disappears.

Heymom

20. Lol heymom... I was just about to post a similar response... all show, no substance, if ya get my drift. We all know Patsy loved to put on a good show, I think she was more concerned with looking good for outsiders than for JR, after all, he was one of the few people who actually knew what she looked like without make-up **gasp**

Pure speculation on my part.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice