Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: PatsyRamsey.com

Ya got kids, ya got doors. Something's wrong with that set up.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    Yeah, I've never thought "that particular setup" was intended for hot married sex...and Patsy did the decorating before she became ill.
    Not to criticize people's sexual habits (or lack there of), but I don't think there was a whole lotta action going on there.
    Occam's Razor... "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I don't think this website has anything to do with the Ramsey family. I woldn't be surprised if this was another one of Brandon Havers' efforts. There's a note for Pam Paugh to e-mail the webmaster if she is reading there. If the owner was connected to the family in any way, he/she would know how to get in touch with Pam Paugh (surely?).
    Even though they make the front page of it look like it's 'official', some of the pages with additional pictures (especially the ones with pictures of Jonbenet) have pictures scanned from National Enquirer.
    So, if you were 6 yrs old, would you eat pineapple with a stranger in the middle of the night? What about the pineapple that was found in Jonbenet's small intestine?

http://www.patsyramsey.com/circa1997.jpg

Ya dress like that and then no action? Something's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    Ya got kids, ya got doors. Something's wrong with that set up.
    Actually, I've seen expensive houses set up like that with a 'paren't suite' on the top floor. The idea is that the 'suite' is separated by a stairway from the rest of the house and the kids know that the rooms up those stairs are 'adult private rooms' and that they are not allowed up there without being invited.
    Not my idea of ideal, but I have seen other houses like that.
    So, if you were 6 yrs old, would you eat pineapple with a stranger in the middle of the night? What about the pineapple that was found in Jonbenet's small intestine?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    I don't know that this has been discussed or how new the site is. It has a link to maketoast.com that has quite a few pictures that I haven't seen. There are many pictures of John and Patsy's wedding, family pictures, and some single pictures of JonBenet. There is an interesting picture of JonBenet sitting on one rock, and laying her head on another rock as if she's asleep. The way the photo is taken it makes her look like an angel.

Edited to post this link: www.patsyramsey.com
    Hi Kelly,

Yes, we've discussed that web site and its owner several times. It is owned by a young man named Brandon Havens. Here are a few of the FFJ threads with information about the site and Brandon with one excerpt from Why_Nut and myself telling you who Brandon really is. He is not a member of the Ramsey family, and his web site is not endorsed by them even though Brandon tries to make it look that way. It does have some photos not seen elsewhere.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ghlight=havens

Originally posted by Why_Nut
    September 13, 2006, 12:56 pm, Wed Sep 13 12:56:37 CDT 2006

-------------------------------------------------
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Daniel XVI
    Dear Kang:

Well, thank you, but do you know who Brandon Havens is? Does he have any connection with the Ramsey family, and is he authorized by them to maintain this site and foundation? If not, what's his connection to the case, if any?

There is no foundation, by the way. He is just writing that there is one. At worst, he is committing fraud, and at best he is misrepresenting the foundation's existence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Cherokee
    September 13, 2006, 12:58 pm, Wed Sep 13 12:58:08 CDT 2006

-------------------------------------------------
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Daniel XVI
    Dear Kang:

Well, thank you, but do you know who Brandon Havens is? Does he have any connection with the Ramsey family, and is he authorized by them to maintain this site and foundation? If not, what's his connection to the case, if any?

Brandon Havens is not related to the Ramseys. He is not authorized by them to maintain any site about JonBenet. There is no JonBenet foundation. It's kaput. The Ramseys chose not to keep it going. They have not filed required documents with the IRS for several years now. Why_Nut has all the specifics.

Brandon Havens is a young man who tries to insert himself into high profile mystery cases. (At one time, he impersonated a detective with the Elizabeth Smart case.) He asked to join FFJ recently, but was turned down because he cannot be trusted, and he has been involved in cases of forum subterfuge.

Tricia Griffith has offered a free web site to the Ramseys in order to maintain a tipline and information on the defunct foundation (if they wanted to revive it). They have never replied to her generous offer."

Wink

Ha ha. It's all just staging, nothing real about it. When the photo is clicked, the action disappears.

Heymom
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    Ha ha. It's all just staging, nothing real about it. When the photo is clicked, the action disappears.

Heymom
    Lol heymom... I was just about to post a similar response... all show, no substance, if ya get my drift. We all know Patsy loved to put on a good show, I think she was more concerned with looking good for outsiders than for JR, after all, he was one of the few people who actually knew what she looked like without make-up **gasp**

Pure speculation on my part.
    Occam's Razor... "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."

The photo is labeled "circa 1997," but that is wrong. It should be labeled "circa 1977."

It also struck me that I now know where Patsy got her idea to dress JonBenet up like a Las Vegas hooker. Like mother, like daughter.

I think some of the photos you might "not have seen anywhere" were from Linda McClean's book.

Thanks, Kelly, for the link. I hadn't seen most of these pictures before.

How tall was Patsy? She looks quite tall in her pageant photos.

Really, no door?
    No door! I couldn't believe it. It was Bill Kurtis, the one who hosts "Cold Case Files," but I can't remember the other male, but he led the way upstairs, and they walked right into the bedroom. V-e-r-r-r-r-y unusual, I thought (?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.