Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: PatsyRamsey.com

I was afraid to say it, but I kind of like the look too. It looks rather Christmas-y to me (shades of things to come?). I honestly wondered if this were Patsy's 1st husband and not John!!! I can't believe that is John Ramsey underneath all that hair!

Patsy really was beautiful in her day, in her own way, wasn't she. John is nothing special, so I can see how he felt lucky to get her.

Can you imagine him in a kilt?? Me neither.

Heymom
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

OH, I don't know, a kilt might have improved John. His defining characteristic seems to be "background."

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

oh, ladies....I'm so...sorry....

That costume looks like if you lifted up the back of her veil, her neck would be red!!!!

Come over here and let me show you this item we have up here in Yankeeland - it's called the black shift dress - go ahead, try it on! See, simple lines, flattering to your figure, can wear it anywhere...

For your wedding, look at this book called "Vera Wang"....

Anyhoo, I'm going back to the Jungian discussion. Less controversial than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploppy_Slopper
    Ok, now I'm totally lost.

So you're saying she was aware of this split in her personality and interested in her "dark side"?
    From DOI;

John and I hoped we could find a home in the Buckhead area, ...
    Too many of the places that we looked at touched raw nerve endings that overwhelmed me. ...
    I thought about that house on Habersham and what it looked like. Suddenly I saw both the outside and the inside of the house. The exterior was English Tudor, just like our house in Boulder. I had seen other houses with evidence of little girls around, but that had never been combined with the English Tudor exterior. My conscious mind hadn't seen the similarities, but my subconscious intuitively sensed the familiarity. That had started the panic attack.

Ya, she dabbled in the psych books.

Ummm.... I can't get over the fabulous wedding party... those skirts... horrendous is the only word to describe it.

Patsy looks quite radiant in spite of that monstrous hat, and John... he seems like he can hardly contain his excitement (as usual). The guy has the personality of a brick.
    Occam's Razor... "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Is that Polly and Pam in the skirts?
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Yes, Polly and Pam.

In DOI there is a '96 Christmas pic of Burke, JonBenet and the GrandPaugh's.
    JonBenet is wearing a plaid skirt. Nedra has a vest with a diamond pattern. Don has a tie with a diamond pattern. I wonder who picked Don's tie? A lot of togetherness in that family. Rotten fruit does not fall far from the tree.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    oh, ladies....I'm so...sorry....

That costume looks like if you lifted up the back of her veil, her neck would be red!!!!

Come over here and let me show you this item we have up here in Yankeeland - it's called the black shift dress - go ahead, try it on! See, simple lines, flattering to your figure, can wear it anywhere...

For your wedding, look at this book called "Vera Wang"....

Anyhoo, I'm going back to the Jungian discussion. Less controversial than this.
    YANKEELAND? OH yeah, I can see that condescending VICTORY attitude oozing out now, wombat! Well, guess what? I pull for the YANKEES in that war. Put THAT in your crack pipe and smoke it!

And yes, even the South has heard of Vera Wang. The problem is, not that many Southern Belles seem to have emaciated anorexics for bridesmaids, do they? Sorry. Not ALWAYS an option.

But hey, if people are so saturated with Paris "sex tape" Hilton and her stick friend Nicole they can't appreciate a gathered skirt and a little color, fine. No skin off of my nose. I got married at the courthouse and just skipped the whole drama.

I also notice Patsy mentioned "evidence of little girls" in her housing scare in Atlanta. All due respect for Jungian stuff, Patsy is the QUEEN of Freudian Slips.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Ploppy_Slopper
    Ummm.... I can't get over the fabulous wedding party... those skirts... horrendous is the only word to describe it.

Patsy looks quite radiant in spite of that monstrous hat, and John... he seems like he can hardly contain his excitement (as usual). The guy has the personality of a brick.

OK, now I get it. Either you're a woman or a gay man, right?

And I think we have finally come up with a working definition of John: brick background .

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Way-uhl ... personally I think the plaid granny skirts with the ruffled white blouses looks very dowdy ... especially for bridesmaid's dresses.

John and Patsy were married 5 November 1980. The "granny dress" look was already passe' by then. (It had been popular in the late 60s/early 70s.) The big floppy bow tied around the waist doesn't help much either. Since they were married in November, maybe Patsy was going for the half-opened Christmas package look. Red and green plaid, big bow, white top tissue paper inside.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Also, notice the big floppy green bow pasted to the RIGHT side of the bridesmaid's heads. If THAT isn't doofus, I don't know what is.

The top of Patsy's hat ... half a white layer cake with fruit? flowers? pineapple and a cherry?
    Last edited by Cherokee; September 29, 2006, 5:22 pm at Fri Sep 29 17:22:35 UTC 2006.