Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Recent Photos of Burke Ramsey

I hope we don't get into trouble for this post - this link has new photos and a self-written profile of Burke Ramsey:

http://www.theplaceholder.com/forums...ad.php?t=26679

I'll just post the link for now. I don't have enough courage to post the photos!

His profile:

Account Info
    Name:
    Burke Ramsey [add to friends]
    Network:

* Purdue '09

Last Update:
    August 20, 2006
    Basic Info
    Sex:
    Male
    Interested In:
    Women
    Relationship Status:
    In a Relationship with
    Alix Hendry (UGA)
    Looking For:
    Friendship
    Residence:
    Tarkington 222
    Birthday:
    January 27, 1987
    Hometown:
    Atlanta GA / Charlevoix MI
    Contact Info

Personal Info
    Political Views:
    Moderate

Activities:
    Purdue Pilots Inc., PCCP

Interests:
    Aviation, Computers, Skateboarding

Favorite Music:
    ok so it TOTALLY depends on my mood...but right now...this guy called "NULLSLEEP"...he makes music on a GAMEBOY...its sweet....www.nullsleep.com

Favorite TV Shows:
    south park, the oc (stop laughing haha)

Favorite Movies:
    Snatch, Pulp Fiction, es Menikmati, The Ruin Video...i cant think of any more but i know there are some.

Favorite Books:
    i dont read books....the only one that I have ever liked was The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
    Education Info
    College:

* Purdue '09
    * Computer Technology

High School:
    Charlevoix High School '05

DAMN!

(Anyone else notice his girl is a blonde?)

Maybe she was that blonde girl at the funeral?

Can we post these photos, Dear Mods?

omg he looks just like his mom.
    Wombat,
    thanks for the link.

He likes South Park. I wonder if he saw the episode featuring his mom and dad, Gary Condit and OJ.

Ouch.

He's as much a victim as JB was.

What do ya bet the punk sites beat the tabs in getting dirt on Burke and/or dirt from him about the case?

Yes, thanks for posting the link, wombat. Interesting place. And that one girl IS spooky looking.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    Maybe she was that blonde girl at the funeral?

Can we post these photos, Dear Mods?
    Photo #1 of Burke Ramsey from his Facebook web site.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    As soon as the ransom note was matched to Patsy's handwriting and linguistics, the Ramseys distanced themselves from it and have refused to talk about it since! The ransom note is the one verifiable link to JonBenet's killer, and the Ramseys want nothing to do with it! Why? The answer is obvious!

RANSOM NOTE ANALYSIS: http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6404

Photo # 2 of Burke Ramsey from his Facebook web site.
    As soon as the ransom note was matched to Patsy's handwriting and linguistics, the Ramseys distanced themselves from it and have refused to talk about it since! The ransom note is the one verifiable link to JonBenet's killer, and the Ramseys want nothing to do with it! Why? The answer is obvious!

RANSOM NOTE ANALYSIS: http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6404

Photo #3 of Burke Ramsey from his Facebook web site.

Photo #4 of Burke Ramsey from his Facebook web site.