Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I doubt if John ever said to Patsy; "Do not talk, do not say anything but what I tell you to say. I'll do the talking". I don't think that ever happened.

Patsy spoke up in the CNN interview. She called Larry King.

I think the cooperation between John and Patsy was informal. The accident/coverup theory would require them to cooperate to a large degree, with one of them taking more control.

I believe the report that John found the body before 1 pm. I believe the account of John reading the note on the floor and handing LE the pad. I believe the reports of their distance that morning. I think the note is pure Patsy.

I think John acted out of repression, wanting to believe the intruder theory instead of facing losing himself via the truth about his wife. I think he set that course when he brought the body up the stairs. Patsy was already on her course and they have been running a parallel course ever since without ever overtly discussing the details of the course.

I think Patsy did the whole thing. I think John has deluded himself.

I think Patsy brought the battle with the group of individuals inside her to the world stage without ever admitting it to herself. I think John is unwillng and maybe incapable of seeing that in his wife.

I do think John had the upper hand in their parallel course though. And I can only imagine the degree of sadistic pleasure he got from this condition. But I don't think his control was as complete as BobC suggests.
    I also think John Ramsey found JonBenét's body before 1:00 pm. Paradox, with John putting his foot in it, when he was telling his son John Andrew in the van that fatal morning, that he found her at 11:00 am. This was confirmed by Stewart Long, who heard him say it.

As we all know, Patsy liked attention, and enjoyed talking, but John was fast on the draw when it came to saving Patsy from saying too much. Lin Wood acted in the same defensive way.

Steve Thomas thinks Patsy did the whole thing, giving John Ramsey a pass.
    John never took his eyes off Patsy while she was speaking. I don't think he could afford to, because Patsy kept tripping herself up, and he was an expert in dancing around questions with a frozen face. Personality zilch, but a very good business man.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    and he was an expert in dancing around questions with a frozen face. Personality zilch, but a very good business man.
    That is why he ran for office! He's perfect as a politician too!!! Never answer the question you are asked, but the one YOU want to answer.

Heymom
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

"As we all know, Patsy liked attention, and enjoyed talking, but John was fast on the draw when it came to saving Patsy from saying too much. Lin Wood acted in the same defensive way."

Yeah, she'd talk the lot of them into prison.