Recent Photos of Burke Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Sep 24, 2006.

1. wombat

wombat Member

I hope we don't get into trouble for this post - this link has new photos and a self-written profile of Burke Ramsey:

http://www.theplaceholder.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26679

I'll just post the link for now. I don't have enough courage to post the photos!

His profile:

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

DAMN!

(Anyone else notice his girl is a blonde?)

3. wombat

wombat Member

Maybe she was that blonde girl at the funeral?

Can we post these photos, Dear Mods?

4. tylin

tylin Banned

omg he looks just like his mom.
    Wombat,
    thanks for the link.

5. Tril

Tril Member

He likes South Park. I wonder if he saw the episode featuring his mom and dad, Gary Condit and OJ.

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Ouch.

He's as much a victim as JB was.

7. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

What do ya bet the punk sites beat the tabs in getting dirt on Burke and/or dirt from him about the case?

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Yes, thanks for posting the link, wombat. Interesting place. And that one girl IS spooky looking.

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Photo #1 of Burke Ramsey from his Facebook web site.

Attached Files:

10. Cherokee

Photo # 2 of Burke Ramsey from his Facebook web site.

Attached Files:

11. Cherokee

Photo #3 of Burke Ramsey from his Facebook web site.

Attached Files:

12. Cherokee

Photo #4 of Burke Ramsey from his Facebook web site.

Attached Files:

13. Cherokee

Burke Ramsey at Patsy's funeral.

Attached Files:

14. goddess

goddess Member

Thanks for posting these! He looks just like Patsy.

15. He seems rather chipper... or maybe JR said something funny.

16. Cherokee

The blonde girl crying at Patsy's funeral looks like the same girl with Burke in his Facebook photos. On the Facebook web site, Burke says he's in a relationship with Alix Hendry, and that she goes to the University of Georgia at Atlanta (UGA). It's not too much of a stretch to assume the blonde girl in the photos is Alix Hendry. Perhaps, Burke met her before he moved from Atlanta to Charlevoix.

Attached Files:

17. Cherokee

Comparison of girl with Burke in Facebook photos with girl at Patsy's funeral. It's definitely the same girl.

Attached Files:

18. heymom

heymom Member

Well, you can smile in the midst of grief. You can smile while being comforted. You can even smile while in pain. Let's not be too hard on Burke. I feel really sorry for him, unless the BDI people are right (which I doubt).

Heymom

19. Tril

Tril Member

I'm a BDI person, but I feel sorry for him having lost his mom. And you are right that one can smile in grief and while being comforted. Besides, a photo captures but a moment in time, and one's facial expression at any given moment doesn't necessarily reflect one's mood.

20. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Unless her parents are swamp-style fools, I can't imagine them being too happy about their daughter being involved with Burke.

Somehow, "Oh he's OK Daddy, he's been in therapy for almost ten years!" just doesn't have that reassuring value a parent looks for... :nervous:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice