Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    One day, two days, early on - whatever, wherever, whenever.
    That would be 5 months Bob! It was common knowledge by May 1997 that teh Ramseys had refused polygraphs and hadn't met with police for 4 months. By that time, many people had formed opinions about the Ramseys guilt based upon the Ramseys own actions.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Cool

Prove it.
    I'm going to have to side with BobC and his celebrated left nut for this one. It's common knowledge that the Rams refused to be interviewed seperately. On LKL (5 or 6 days after the murder) John Ramsey came across very hostile, he answered many of the questions that were directed at Patsy. That was obviously very rude and probably not something a well-bred person like JR would do on national tv, unless he felt he HAD TO.
    Come on, he was obviously attempting to control what Patsy said in public from day 1...
    Occam's Razor... "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

uuhhhhh that's not the poster I'm talking about, nor is it the photo I'm talking about. This person was putting up a poster accusing John Ramsey within a day or so of the murder. I'm not gonna say who it was becuase it would be stirring up old chit that isn't going to do anybody any good.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Oh yes it did.
    Bob,

Right up to the last videos in Hawaii, John was jumping right in there, and speaking for Patsy, whenever he saw her hesitate about what she should be saying. Oh Yes, he jumped in as fast as a bullet from a gun. How well we remember the Larry King Live show with Steve Thomas.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

I remember that very well, Elle.

That rhymes!

I doubt if John ever said to Patsy; "Do not talk, do not say anything but what I tell you to say. I'll do the talking". I don't think that ever happened.

Patsy spoke up in the CNN interview. She called Larry King.

I think the cooperation between John and Patsy was informal. The accident/coverup theory would require them to cooperate to a large degree, with one of them taking more control.

I believe the report that John found the body before 1 pm. I believe the account of John reading the note on the floor and handing LE the pad. I believe the reports of their distance that morning. I think the note is pure Patsy.

I think John acted out of repression, wanting to believe the intruder theory instead of facing losing himself via the truth about his wife. I think he set that course when he brought the body up the stairs. Patsy was already on her course and they have been running a parallel course ever since without ever overtly discussing the details of the course.

I think Patsy did the whole thing. I think John has deluded himself.

I think Patsy brought the battle with the group of individuals inside her to the world stage without ever admitting it to herself. I think John is unwillng and maybe incapable of seeing that in his wife.

I do think John had the upper hand in their parallel course though. And I can only imagine the degree of sadistic pleasure he got from this condition. But I don't think his control was as complete as BobC suggests.
    Last edited by Paradox; September 27, 2006, 9:49 am at Wed Sep 27 9:49:44 UTC 2006.

The first picture on www.patsyramsey.com illustrates my point: Patsy looks insincere, she is acting, the hug looks cold, it isn't an embrace, it is a pose.

John looks defiant. His gaze is directed INTO the viewer. He seems to be saying "She's mine." In other words "she is who I know her to be, I am who I made myself to be, she is my Miss America and I'm The Man."

All of which is a delusion.

I thought and think that picture is sweet and sincere. Lol! I was wondering if Cookie took it!
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

That picture was taken in Charlevoix, the summer after JonBenet died. I cannot imagine anybody being that content months after their daughter was murdered by an intruder, nor can I imagine anyone would even be able to pretend to be that content. But they did.

The first picture on www.patsyramsey.com illustrates my point: Patsy looks insincere, she is acting, the hug looks cold, it isn't an embrace, it is a pose.

John looks defiant. His gaze is directed INTO the viewer. He seems to be saying "She's mine." In other words "she is who I know her to be, I am who I made myself to be, she is my Miss America and I'm The Man."

All of which is a delusion.
    I think he looks as if he's telling the rest of us to f-off. Like, "I dare you to touch me, sucka!"

"We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

And I think Patsy looks like "I'll make nice and do this photo shoot, but the enormity of killing my daughter and having to lie constantly, as well as throw everyone on the planet under the bus, is taking it's toll."

She doesn't look happy or content to me...more like someone trying to convey that image.

Are there any recent photos of Doug Stine?