Steve Thomas Settlement

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JR, Mar 20, 2002.

1. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

OK - tap...tap...tap...

Where the "L" are all of ya?

Notice Lique was MIA the past month and all of a sudden shows up? Guess I will change my opinion on just who Lique is. Still don't think it's Patsy though. I suspect it's more likely Limpy or someone in his immediate camp.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'm here

want to ram my fist down jameson's and wood's throats, but I'm here.

3. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

I

I wouldn't waste my spit on hir or Limpy.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Just got the email

Sorry, I just got home and got the email about meeting on this forum to discuss a united front from ffj if ST has a news conference.

I am for it, and you can use my hat or my name, don't care!

I won't be home tonight...until about 10...you are welcome to include my work email if you need to reach me between 6am and 3pm...it is . You are also welcome to use my home one at the same time...I don't mind deleting the extras...it is Then I won't feel like I am missing out... :cry:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Well get a biscuit and sop me up with gravy. Here it is the 25th and I am five days late. Sorry.

I believe Dun was right on when she said we need to wait. How long? Who knows but we need to give this time.

Also I think Ellique is full of dogshit. Notice nothing happened. No conference. Jamison did not jump on the bandwagon and if there was going to be an announcement she would have had her greasy haired fat face all in a wad about it.

After being blindsided with the announcement of the settlement I will never say never, however, I hope if there is an announcement or press conference in the near future it will be announced through the proper channels and not from Limpwood and Jammy...

Tricia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice