Where's Johnny?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Spade

Spade Member

deleted by spade

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
  2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

The last Lin Wood said, John Ramsey was in Charlevoix.

Lying low, no doubt, now that he's realized those who believe the "intruder" story are bigger liabilities at this point in hoodwinking the public than they once were. All the Karr fiasco did was bring the spotlight right back where it started--on the Ramseys--when the actual evidence got brought up again and debated on TV by those in LE who aren't fooled by the crocs of Tracey and Smit.

My guess is that John is probably on golf courses with OJ looking for "some Puerto Rican guy."

(By the way, they played that South Park episode last week, "Butters." Even better, it was during their "best of South Park" series. hahahaha)

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah! It was worth it! (But Patsy didn't have an overdone accent! Can't have everything, I guess.)

4. MlazyV

MlazyV Banned for Stupidity

I'd say he's out looking for a gal pal. Are Diana Downs or Darlie Routier still in prison?

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I guess we have to remember that the star drama mama of the Ramsey road show is dead, now, and John Ramsey can't function on stage without his Ms. West Virginia. His disappearance from the public arena has had me wondering, too, especially after his pet rock Lin Wood made those comments exonerating him after the Karr debacle. Ramsey didn't say chit, boo, go to hell, or anything after his initial comment not to jump to conclusions about Karr. He hasn't said, okay, he's not the one but we won't ever give up.

I think Ramsey just wants to get on with his life. Burke is grown and in college, living away from home. For all intents and purposes, Ramsey is now alone. His children have their own lives and I'm sure they include him, sometimes, but his immediate family is either dead or moving on with their own lives.

I fully expect John Ramsey to let the past go as much as he can and move on to the rest of his life. He'll probably marry again - a fine Christian woman, no doubt. He's not a spring chicken, anymore, actually getting around the age when he could take early retirement. He still has to pay the bills, though, and his son's education isn't cheap.

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yes, he could take early retirement but he hasn't worked in the last 10 years, where would he retire from?

Purdue is reasonably expensive, certainly not the highest or the lowest in cost, but Burke is probably going to college on the lawsuit blood money, don't you think?

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Oh yeah, the blood money - how could I forget about that? I haven't heard about John's doing any of his inspirational talks, lately, but, then, John Ramsey doesn't exactly inform me of his livelihood pursuits. It would seem that Patsy's death would give him more leverage on the lecture circuit, but without Patsy to add spice to the lectures, I'm not sure if JR would be in great demand.

8. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Yes they are, but Karla Homolka is out on parole and looking for a sugar daddy!
    She'd be PurrrrrrFect for Uncle Johnny!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (Karla - "lookin' hot, and lookin' for Johnny!" - in a recent July photo)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2006
  9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Too funny! FFJ helped do in his political career.

John is a nowbody without Miss Patsy....why he still has Woody searching for low life dupes to take the blame is beyond me...unless he was surprised by this sudden suspect and had to go along with the charade.

Though the Boulder DA's office tried to make a case for Karr, justice demanded evidence, too bad for 'I-don't-know-search-and-seizure-never-read-the-autopsy-report' Lacy.

You saw by the look on John's face, when Karr was first fingered, he KNEW this was not the killer.

10. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Either that, or he qualified for financial aid and student loans since his parents had no income. The blood money may be used to pay back the loans when he graduates.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

That would be just like ole Johnny to want to live on the interest while his youngest son had to take out loans.

12. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

I take exception to the mocking moniker Johnny. I think he is guilty of some things, but not the death of his daughter.

I think his life is a tragedy in the classic Greek sense.

The questions of where he is and what he is doing are very good and proper questions, as he is now the focus of attention concerning the JonBenet case.

What he says and does should be scutinized (pun intended) with all the self respect the good sleuthers of FFJ deserve.

I suggest everyone take a mature and patient attitude toward Mr. Ramsey as he makes his passage toward his ultimate judgement.

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

That is such a classic South Park eposide. I am glad it made the "best of" series.

Butters is my favorite. Not that I watch South Park mind you. Most of the time I only watch PBS...uuhhh yeah...that's the ticket.

Where is John Ramsey? Why isn't he taking this chance at the renewed interest in his daughter's case to hold up the ransome note and say, "Look here...help me find this pervert. John Karr was the wrong guy but let's not stop looking. In fact I have started a new website dedicated to JonBenet and the search for her killer..."

Whoops...forgot...this is John Ramsey. Not Mark Klaas or John Walsh.

14. Spade

Spade Member

Where's Johnny

deleted by spade

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I agree Spade. John Ramsey deserves no respect. The way he has thrown innocent people under the bus, his lack of concern for those around him, the man makes me sick.

"Where's Johnny" is a perfect title.

16. heymom

heymom Member

Well, some of us here aren't convinced that John Ramsey didn't kill his daughter, so I am not going to handle him with kid gloves. I don't know who did the killing that night but I do know that the last name was Ramsey. So I don't much care what you call John Ramsey.

Heymom

17. Spade

Spade Member

From John's '98 interview

deleted by spade

18. heymom

heymom Member

(And your point is???) Edit: Never mind, I thought you were trying to say something about his guilt or innocence, but I see you were pointing to the chit he shoveled onto Fleet White.

Heymom

19. Spade

Spade Member

koldcase

deleted by spade

20. heymom

heymom Member

The only thing I see from that interview is that John Ramsey sounds incredibly confused, and as if he isn't saying anything real at all. Also, he is putting Fleet White down for panicking. Well, we know JR was far from panicked when he knew his daughter was dying or dead in the basement of his house. So what does that prove? I think (INAUDIBLE) and that's it.

Heymom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice