Message to Jameson

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JR, Mar 20, 2002.

1. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

You never have and never will understand that none of this is about you, your forum, peripheral case players or anything else except justice -
    <p><b>justice for JonBenét.</b>
    <p>Will we "BORG" (as you call anyone who doesn't agree with you) go away? I for one will not and cannot until I see justice for a 6-year old child, who was murdered in her home on Christmas night. You are pathetic in your sick gloating over winners and losers. No one has "won" anything. Money aside, one can't possibly be a "winner" when their respectability and believability is out the window. Respect cannot be bought; it is earned.

Will I stand behind Steve Thomas now? You can bet your forum and anything else you might hold dear that, yes, I for one will. Why? Because regardless of anything else, Steve Thomas cared enough to fight for <b>justice for JonBenét.</b>

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Winners and Losers

Steve Thomas, the most honorable of men, is now free of all legal entanglements. His publisher will pay for the settlement. Steve can relocate to Germany, to be with his beautiful, successful, accomplished wife. He can once again take up his chosen vocation of carpentry, which in Europe is looked upon as a highly-skilled craft. They together can build their dream home in some gorgeous corner of Bavaria, and live the good life. His conscience is clear, and he can sleep at night.

Patsy Ramsey is dying of a particularly cruel type of cancer. She will wither away, becoming blind, paralyzed, and starved at the end. She will go to meet her Maker, never having repented of her crimes and lies, defiantly making excuses right up to the bitter end.

John Ramsey, old, bald, and impotent, will be a pitiful widower. Without job, money or virility, his chances of marrying again are slim. He will wander into old age, bitterly remorseful and full of guilt for not protecting his beautiful child from the menace that was his second wife.

Leroy Lincon Wood will deservedly wear the designation as a shyster lawyer, detested both at the couthouse and at the lawyers' watering hole. Decent attorneys will turn their backs when he enters a room. Clients will avoid him. His status will be one notch above the ambulance chasers who lurk in hospital lobbies and hallways. The only ones who love him will be his horses, and only because he feeds them.

Who is the winner, and who is the loser?

3. Thor

Thor Active Member

Good posts JR & Lurker. I will just say I have stuff to add but better not or I will have a stroke. Clap, clap, clap!

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Hey, Thor--

You did pretty good yourself on the daily. I loved your rant. You said what so many of us are thinking. In the end, virtue is its own reward. A reward the Ramseys will never know.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I am going to steal a thought from a poster. I apologize for forgetting who said this but here goes

Patsy Ramsey wanted the brass ring in her life. The brass ring included,

* a husband of good standing in the community. With money of course

* a family

and the biggest part of the brass ring of Patsy's life??

To be Miss America.

Patsy Ramsey missed her brass ring. Not only did she miss it her life is a hell that she never imagined it would be.

*She is broke

*She LOST in the Miss America pageant because SHE WASN"T GOOD ENOUGH OR PRETTY ENOUGH

*She MURDERED HER DAUGHTER

*She is now dying of cancer that will take away the one thing that meant the most to her. Her physical beauty. Gone.

The only thing she might not have to face is a court of law.

However she will face a higher court soon I am afraid.

Steve Thomas can hold his head up high. He told the truth.

He deserves a life without the Ramsey evil hanging around his neck 24/7.

The Ramseys can spin all they want. He told the truth.

Thomas needs to get on with his life. He deserves better.

Patsy's is coming to an end. I only hope she has the courage to confess.

Only time will tell.

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Yeppy,I still Love Steve Thomas...... I respect him and hope good things come to him in his life, he deserves it.

Patsy's good for it......... and Steve, you da man.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

The only thing

I have to say (right now) is that it's a matter of breathable air. When I think of Steve Thomas, I can breathe clean air. When I even THINK Ramsey or the despicable Lin Wood and the unclean heathen at the swamp, the air turns foul. This wasn't about principle - this was about money and revenge, period. How much longer will the Ramseys exploit their dead daughter this way? Have they no shame?

8. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

The money sent to the now defunct Steve Thomas defence fund was still money well spent...........

Unlike the 50.00 your members are out for the privilege of posting 24/7 with an edit button....... HAHAHAHAhahahahahaha!

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

hahahaha, Freebird

I'm so glad you are back with us good guys, LOL. Yepper, I don't regret one cent I sent Steve, little as it was, nor do I want it back. He still has to pay his attorneys - they don't work for nothing, as we know.

10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I'm feeling refreshingly borg-like!

11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

It is a fresh feeling isn't it BobC? To be on the side of good.

To be on the side of what is the truth.

Refreshing. I like that description.

Thanks

Tricia

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Yes--as opposed to feeling not-so-fresh! I feel a lot angrier about serial kiddie predators though. I also have taken a strong dislike for the creep who killed that little Van Dam girl.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice