Default 11 yr-old Sandra Hernandez

of Dierks, ARKANSAS

Morgan Nick Amber Alert Issued for Sandra Morales Hernandez -11

October 07, 2006 --(PR.COM)-- The Howard County Sheriff's Office has requested activation of a Morgan Nick Amber Alert, Level II.

Sandra Morales Hernandez, 11, of Dierks was last known to be with her father, Sergio Martinez Hernandez, 26, when she was taken from the home at 397 Liberty Hill Road in Dierks.

Sergio Hernandez is a Hispanic male, 5 feet 9 inches tall, brown hair and brown eyes. His clothing description at the time of the disappearance is unknown. He is believed to be driving a 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier, black in color, displaying Arkansas license plate 740 KDA.

Anyone with information about the missing child and her father is asked to contact the Howard County Sheriff's Department by calling (870) 845-2626.
    Please visit http://www.projectsafekids.org for more details.

LEEP (Law Enforcement Education Program) is the Official Law Enforcement partner of Project Safekids. Please visit http://www.leepusa.com
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

I just heard on the news she was found in Florida.

becca
    Life is a journey, not a guided tour.
    --- Bryan Rehard

Thanks, becca, that's good news!
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    Thanks, becca, that's good news!
    Good that she was found, but they charged the scumbag with rape and kidnapping. Poor kid... she has a long road in front of her .

becca
    --- Bryan Rehard

I didn't know that. If it's been in the news here (other than a brief article in yesterday's paper), I've missed it. I didn't pay any attention to Hernandez's age, I was thinking he was her father.

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    I didn't know that. If it's been in the news here (other than a brief article in yesterday's paper), I've missed it. I didn't pay any attention to Hernandez's age, I was thinking he was her father.
    the news tonight just said step father. although they added that they didn't know if they were legally married. Anyway he's the mom's SO. and now he's a scumbag. A case of another mother putting her child in harms way. There had to be some redflag warnings that she didn't pay attention to.

becca
    --- Bryan Rehard

It was in the paper today and on the news tonight.

Dierks, Arkansas Girl Returned Home; Kidnap Suspect Arrested

An 11-year-old Dierks, Arkansas girl is back in the state after authorities say she was kidnapped by her stepfather.

Sergio Martinez Hernandez was arrested for kidnapping and might even face rape charges.

Hernandez and the girl were found in a Tampa Florida Motel
    after a nationwide Amber Alert was issued. Hernandez is expected to return to the area later this week.

http://www.ktalnews.tv/news/default....ownews&id=2601