Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

HAHAH they all look like the clowns they are with the balls on their noses. Good one Little, and you're right of course.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Little - could we have some of your excellent satire on jameson's latest lark? She has started a thread "responding to an email" which asked her what Patsy was like... (like she's some kind of authority on Patsy Ramsey LOL)

How on earth would jameson know what Patsy was like? jameson didn't *know* Patsy. She met her once or twice and we know the Ramseys were being very guarded (in fact we know from John's depo & interviews that he thought she was a fruitcake). Then to cap it all, the Ramseys dropped jameson LIKE A HOT BRICK when they found out that all along she'd been selling information about them to the tabloids - information which led to some of the most damaging and hurtful tabloid stories of all.

Her first installment of her description of Patsy is hilarious and it reads like something our Tootsie would write about her favourite teacher.

When we really know someone, we are able to relate REAL anecdotes about the person - anecdotes which would paint a picture of the person that those closest to him/her would recognise. jameson doesn't *know* Patsy any more than any of us do - having seen Patsy interviewed on tv and having read the books.

jameson is absolutely full of it (misguidedly so).
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    HAHAH they all look like the clowns they are with the balls on their noses. Good one Little, and you're right of course.
    I escape for a week, Thor, and wonder what I'm missing. I see Little sent in the clowns. I really think we have to get this girl syndicated, don't you? Isn't this one great?

Congratulations Little! I'll guarantee you had fun with this one. What's next?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Smile Little

I stand in your shadow, dear Little. You are so very clever and so very creative! I checked out this thread, for the first time, just moments ago, and I am simply amazed at you talents. You are one of a kind.
    Thanks for sharing all your great Ram humor with us. I am still laughing, as I am typing this.
    Keep up the good work.
    GL

I am so privileged to have Little's JOURNEY BEYOND REASON. It should be required reading for History of JBR Internet Forums 101.

I didn't find that thread jameson started about an email she received asking her about Patsy. But here's the emailer's and jameson's sign ~

:404:
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    I am so privileged to have Little's JOURNEY BEYOND REASON. It should be required reading for History of JBR Internet Forums 101.
    My goodness, thank you so much JC.

Greenleaf, you are a dear. I'm pretty sure it's not talent as much as being what my ex F-I-L used to warn me about. He would say to me "you know, everyone likes a little a$$, but no one likes a smarta$$". Hmmm, seems he may have been wrong about that.

The clown thing was a no brainer LOL.

Little
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post

I didn't find that thread jameson started about an email she received asking her about Patsy. But here's the emailer's and jameson's sign ~

:404:
    Isn't it a great reference book for the JBR Internet forums, JC? I've said this all along. It's the only JonBenét book of its kind. You don't have to take notes when you have Peggy Laken's book. It's already advertised on this forum, so it's okay to mention her real name.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Isn't it a great reference book for the JBR Internet forums, JC? I've said this all along. It's the only JonBenét book of its kind. You don't have to take notes when you have Peggy Laken's book. It's already advertised on this forum, so it's okay to mention her real name.
    Hear hear. It is a great resource.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Hear hear. It is a great resource.

Thank you Jayelles. Unfortunately 99.9% of it isn't anything I can take any credit for. It's all information gathered from the net, the forums, and some very good folks with a common, good-hearted goal. I wish I had been able to definitively say, as one of my favs from TV (Monk) says, "here's what happened" LOL.

The Matthew Margolies case that I touch on in the book is one of those cases that just sticks with me. That poor little boy. I think about how he just went out fishing, something he loved, and met such a terrible fate. His killer is still out there, or at least still unknown. The police who worked that case are left with a cold case file that undoubtedly still haunts them.

When I think of how innocent he was it just breaks my heart. He was just an innocent little boy.

Sigh - there are just too many stories like his out there. One is too many, thousands are soul-crushing.

Little
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

Quote Originally Posted by Little View Post
    Thank you Jayelles. Unfortunately 99.9% of it isn't anything I can take any credit for. It's all information gathered from the net, the forums, and some very good folks with a common, good-hearted goal. I wish I had been able to definitively say, as one of my favs from TV (Monk) says, "here's what happened" LOL.

The Matthew Margolies case that I touch on in the book is one of those cases that just sticks with me. That poor little boy. I think about how he just went out fishing, something he loved, and met such a terrible fate. His killer is still out there, or at least still unknown. The police who worked that case are left with a cold case file that undoubtedly still haunts them.

When I think of how innocent he was it just breaks my heart. He was just an innocent little boy.

Sigh - there are just too many stories like his out there. One is too many, thousands are soul-crushing.

Little
    Don't ever underestimate how valuable your gathering of information has been for case followers. Compilation of facts and resources is every bit as valuable as the writing of them in the first place.