Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Hee hee--look how sinister Lou Smit looks! He looks like he's from some 60's cheap horror film! "That dipchit Rainsong" LOL! This strip is refreshingly evil! I'm jealous I didn't write it!

Doesn't Lacy's hair look like the hair that Dutch Boy paint kid had in the 70's? It's like hair curtains are closing in on both sides of her face--and that's no small job! The poor thing's a little on the porky side.
    Bob: hair curtains are closing in on both sides of her face --

Hahahahahahahahaha! Between you and Little, I'm having a good laugh this morning.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Okay, let's see here....Oh, forget it! I wanted to do a side-by-side comparison but now I can't get the jpegs to show up like the ones above! And I thought I was All That when I got the images to show up! Humph.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by Tril
    Great comic strip, little!

And heymom, thanks for the Buster Brown pix. I think the second one is a dead ringer for ML.
    Oh, nice capture of Mary Lacy for your hat!!! Ha aha hahahahh
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

Well gee, thank you all. This is just something I do as sort of a stress/frustration release exercise. Hmmmm, I have more but will need to run them past the censors.

LOL Bob!!
    "This strip is refreshingly evil!"
    Little

Bravo!

Talking

This is hysterical! Little is a talent, that's for sure. Love the curtain comment on Loopy Lacy.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    Okay, let's see here....Oh, forget it! I wanted to do a side-by-side comparison but now I can't get the jpegs to show up like the ones above! And I thought I was All That when I got the images to show up! Humph.
    I like your pictures heymon. They were good. I think I know what you mean. I tried that one time, and it didn't work for me either, so depending on the limit, the size etc. we are allowed to use, maybe you could reduce them in another program and join them, and then attach them as just one photo, know what I mean?.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Let's go again...if there's nothing below you'll know it didn't work. Well, the scan is crummy but perhaps you can get the idea.

No matter what, I can't get this image to be crisp, so I'm giving up. I used to have a photo program but then the hard drive crashed and I lost a lot of programs that I don't have a disk for...ah well...someone else will have to do the comparison shot of Buster Brown and Bustless Blue...

Heymom

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Look Little--I learned a long time ago that when a situation is so bizzare, so top-to-bottom ABSURD, you'd better have a sense of humor or you might become the next postal shooter!

I was on the telephone with a case related friend when Lacy held her last press conference. My friend, like the rest of us, was trying to find out the missing "piece" about the Karr arrest that would make the whole thing make sense--we were all calling each other to see if anybody'd found anything out. Nobody knew anything! So I'm on the phone with my friend as Lacy natters away, and suddenly it started sinking into our minds that Lacy had NOTHING--there was no missing piece--and she was just saying that with no shame, no embarrassment. There was just stunned silence on the phone line for about ten minutes--and then suddenly, as if on cue, both of us just bursted out laughing!

Then of course Lacy totally upstaged herself when she started praising TRACEY as courageously coming forward, helping investigate this crime! At great expense to himself, the poor thing! Right then my friend and I knew we were in some bizzare black comedy from some other dimension and just couldn't stop laughing. There's bizzare, and then there's just OUT THERE.

I really thought these were the dumbest people I've ever seen in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Look Little--I learned a long time ago that when a situation is so bizzare, so top-to-bottom ABSURD, you'd better have a sense of humor or you might become the next postal shooter!

I was on the telephone with a case related friend when Lacy held her last press conference. My friend, like the rest of us, was trying to find out the missing "piece" about the Karr arrest that would make the whole thing make sense--we were all calling each other to see if anybody'd found anything out. Nobody knew anything! So I'm on the phone with my friend as Lacy natters away, and suddenly it started sinking into our minds that Lacy had NOTHING--there was no missing piece--and she was just saying that with no shame, no embarrassment. There was just stunned silence on the phone line for about ten minutes--and then suddenly, as if on cue, both of us just bursted out laughing!

Then of course Lacy totally upstaged herself when she started praising TRACEY as courageously coming forward, helping investigate this crime! At great expense to himself, the poor thing! Right then my friend and I knew we were in some bizzare black comedy from some other dimension and just couldn't stop laughing. There's bizzare, and then there's just OUT THERE.

I really thought these were the dumbest people I've ever seen in my life.
    I feel so close to you right now BobC I'm sure my mouth was open and then came the smile and hmph of disbelief, then the laughter because I could not imagine that this could get any more bizzare. Even my friends who do not follow this case came up to me the next day with this "WTF was that all about?" look on their faces.

Actually, in a strange bizzaroeque world kind of way, this was our "give them enough rope" moment.

Little

This picture just seemed to cry out for some commentary.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I think you've found your calling, Little!

Really funny.