Great material for a comic strip :)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Little

Little Member

Hmm, let's see if I can remember how to post a picture.

There is such a wealth of material maybe we should all try our hand at a bit of comic relief - it's been a rough couple of months!!

Attached Files:

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

THIS belongs in the JBR forum! And in the Boulder Daily News......

3. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

OMG !!

I was going to start of my day with a bowl of frosted mini wheats but this is even better. :)

4. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Great stuff, Little! I LOVE creative thinkers!

...YumYum

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Hee hee--look how sinister Lou Smit looks! He looks like he's from some 60's cheap horror film! "That dipchit Rainsong" LOL! This strip is refreshingly evil! I'm jealous I didn't write it!

Doesn't Lacy's hair look like the hair that Dutch Boy paint kid had in the 70's? It's like hair curtains are closing in on both sides of her face--and that's no small job! The poor thing's a little on the porky side.

6. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, the Dutch Boy, or Prince Valiant. Brilliant strip!

Heymom

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

What about Buster Brown? Anyone remember that one? :) :dogpee:

Little,

EXCELLENT!

8. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, yeah!!! That's a perfect fit!!

Attached Files:

9. heymom

heymom Member

And there is Tigh/Tracey loving her up too!! :laughup:

10. heymom

heymom Member

This is a better image, I think. Hee hee...

Attached Files:

11. Tril

Tril Member

Great comic strip, little!

And heymom, thanks for the Buster Brown pix. I think the second one is a dead ringer for ML. :floor:

12. Elle

Elle Member

This is what I call absolutely brilliant, Little. Definitely a classic! Newspapers will be chasing after you to do their cartoon strip. This takes time. Thanks for the laugh. How I wish I could e-mail it to Lacy Tracey, and Tracey Lacy the terrible twins. :)

13. Elle

Elle Member

Bob: hair curtains are closing in on both sides of her face --

Hahahahahahahahaha! Between you and Little, I'm having a good laugh this morning.

14. heymom

heymom Member

Okay, let's see here....Oh, forget it! I wanted to do a side-by-side comparison but now I can't get the jpegs to show up like the ones above! And I thought I was All That when I got the images to show up! Humph.

15. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, nice capture of Mary Lacy for your hat!!! Ha aha hahahahh :laughup: :laughup: :laughup:

16. Little

Little Member

Well gee, thank you all. This is just something I do as sort of a stress/frustration release exercise. Hmmmm, I have more but will need to run them past the censors.

LOL Bob!!
    Little

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

18. Thor

Thor Active Member

This is hysterical! Little is a talent, that's for sure. Love the curtain comment on Loopy Lacy.

19. Elle

Elle Member

I like your pictures heymon. They were good. I think I know what you mean. I tried that one time, and it didn't work for me either, so depending on the limit, the size etc. we are allowed to use, maybe you could reduce them in another program and join them, and then attach them as just one photo, know what I mean?.

20. heymom

heymom Member

Let's go again...if there's nothing below you'll know it didn't work. Well, the scan is crummy but perhaps you can get the idea. :)

No matter what, I can't get this image to be crisp, so I'm giving up. I used to have a photo program but then the hard drive crashed and I lost a lot of programs that I don't have a disk for...ah well...someone else will have to do the comparison shot of Buster Brown and Bustless Blue...

Heymom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice