Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

For the lack of knowledge of Victory, people live in Hell. Witness; JMK and PR and Constantine.

So this is what all the fuss about JMK's SBTC, was about, Little? Just a statement within a sentence. Good grief, how did he expect anyone to be able to read his ghastly writing. Looks like a spider crawled all over the page.

They might nab JMK yet, Little. As you have pointed out, those !!!! marks look suspiciously like the ones from the ransom note. Methinks this is enough proof, don't you? I would fax this to the FBI toot sweet.

Do you remember Nedra Paugh's remarks when Steve Thomas asked her what she thought SBTC meant, and she said "SOB Tom Carson," someone in Access Graphics who had her fired. How about SOB The Conqueror JMK?

You're really getting good at this, Little. If I owned a newspaper, I would hire you.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    So this is what all the fuss about JMK's SBTC, was about, Little? Just a statement within a sentence. Good grief, how did he expect anyone to be able to read his ghastly writing. Looks like a spider crawled all over the page.

They might nab JMK yet, Little. As you have pointed out, those !!!! marks look suspiciously like the ones from the ransom note. Methinks this is enough proof, don't you? I would fax this to the FBI toot sweet.
    Why yes Elle - there's another huge clue. The spider-like appearance of his writing! That's why he was able to reconstruct the spider web in that window well! He's also Spiderman. By golly gal you've solved this crime.

Little

Quote Originally Posted by Little
    Why yes Elle - there's another huge clue. The spider-like appearance of his writing! That's why he was able to reconstruct the spider web in that window well! He's also Spiderman. By golly gal you've solved this crime.

Little

shhhhh
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Little,
    You are such a hoot. bahaaaaaaaa

Hahahahahaha! I've always been intrigued by those crop circles. Never seen any with eyes before. Creepy, or what (?). How does one get to Boulder?

That rat on the chair, the one you thought was real, is real. Goes by the name of Michael. His owner is none other than DA Mary Stacey Lacy. Was out on loan to the CBS for 8 years. Very well known by Lou Smit and John Ramsey. This is one very special rat, Little. If you see him crawling around, catch the little bastid and put him in a cage. You might get a reward from Stacey Lacy. She needs this little rat to keep her job going.
    Just my opinion.

Ten years and nothing has changed.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Little,
    I think I know how you may feel.

Quote Originally Posted by tylin
    Little,
    I think I know how you may feel.
    tylin, that stat of over 2000 chlidren being murdered in 1996, and the stats on what is known about their dear lives as opposed to what is known about JonBenet's life and death adds to the tragedies.

What Mary Lacy spent on bringing JMK back to Boulder in an act of desperation to not have to face the facts that there is no evidence that anyone other than JonBenet's father, mother and brother were at home with her when she died adds to the shame of the BDA's office.

Little

This news is heartbreaking, Little. 2000 children murdered in 1996. How many more since then, I wonder? It is shocking that nothing was known of their short lives, whereas we all know JonBenét's history. Sad.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Little
    tylin, that stat of over 2000 chlidren being murdered in 1996, and the stats on what is known about their dear lives as opposed to what is known about JonBenet's life and death adds to the tragedies.

What Mary Lacy spent on bringing JMK back to Boulder in an act of desperation to not have to face the facts that there is no evidence that anyone other than JonBenet's father, mother and brother were at home with her when she died adds to the shame of the BDA's office.

Little
    Oh Little I agree with you. I've never, ever believed in the intruder theory. IMO, the murderer was a family member who was in the house that night. And Lacy. She should be ashamed to refer to herself as a DA.