So Many Idiots - So Little Time

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

The BB klowns are giving us fodder faster than we could possibly answer, and all of the replies to the swamp are getting lost in other threads...Let's have one place to comment, it will make it easier.

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    10-12-06, 04:06 PM (EST)

14. "RE: Westword Article..."The Uncredibles""
    In response to message #13

I was very disappointed when I realized how many errors were made with Karr - it is a shame Tracey and others hadn't asked any of us to consult with them on the "Karr evidence". They would have been far more careful about jumping... but it is easy to be a Monday morning quarterback commenting on the Sunday game, isn't it?
    As for Tricia, she is on a rampage, calling media and pushing herself - - those who know what is happening can see through it all.

Unlike you Susan, who probably wore your dialing finger to a stump trying to get someone, anyone, to talk to you about Karr while you were telling them what an expert you are... Tricia simply answered the phone when it rang, and replied to email when it arrived. I know that must make you jealous that she was sought out, but alas, it is true. She went looking for nothing - it came to her!

I can't say that I am surprised it happened that way, but I can certainly say I am glad. Otherwise he would have been your perfect intruder, eh? Along with all the other people you and the Rams threw under the bus and publically accused.

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

It's horrifying to think that a journalism professor and DA need to consult with a bread baking internet stalker. How ignorant can you be and still keep a job in Boulder?

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Was that a rhetorical question Free? :did:

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Very ignorant indeed......especially if you want to work in the DA's office

Okay folks here we go:

Since you have missed the OBVIOUS, I'll explain it a little better.

ANYONE who received e mails or phone calls from Karr would be doing exactly the right thing by notifying the authorities. That was never in question

The problem is that Smit, Lacy and the others, after being notified, should have and more important, COULD HAVE WITHOUT A DOUBT eliminated him within a matter of HOURS as the murderer. Instead, they made him famous and soon to be very wealthy, thanks to the great minds of Tracey, Smit and the Boulder DA.

But Tracey and the others saw the opportunity, not only for big bucks and fame, but for falsely, ONCE AGAIN, throwing anyone other than a Ramsey under that constantly rolling bus.

5. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

Thank you Ashley, for finally admitting that the Ramseys, Smit and Jameson never was or is actively looking for her killer. It's nice to know you've finally seen the light. Now, if you can just face the other fraud you still look to, namely Tracey, you might just have a chance of realizing the truth about this poor childs murder. Did you even read the article, Tracey trying to do good? I don't even know where to start with that one, hahaha

Edited to take out posters name in Ashleys post so other hags aren't jealous of the honorary title, ( hint insert BARB in place of XXX, lol). I'm jealous, can I be oldest hag?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2006
  6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

also

Tricia wouldn't have waited four years and certainly wouldn't have coached him on details he had wrong.

7. Barbara

Thanks a lot Shannon 2!!!!

Now you've gone and done it. I didn't post that here because I didn't want the other gutter hags to know that Ashley named ME the biggest hag of all. Now KK and RR, Tricia and the others will be jealous, not to mention the fact that I'll NEVER get my Oreos from Heymom!

I always wanted to be the Alpha Hag hehe

:takeabow:

8. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Shannon, you're giving Ashley WAY too much credit.

The night Karr hit the news she was at the swamp doing her "Lou got his man!" dance.

Now poor Ashley can only do the "Lou stepped on his own d!ck" dance. :floor:

9. Barbara

This one's too easy, but just can't resist:

Let's see,.................WHO didn't see WITHIN HOURS that Karr was likely a fake. Let's make a list shall we?

1. Michael Tracey
    2. John Ramsey
    3. Lou Smit
    4. MARY LACY, THE BOULDER DISTRICT ATTORNEY
    5. Susan Stine
    6. Ollie Gray
    7. Dan Abrams
    8. Jameson
    9. YOU
    10. Mame
    11. All the other BB posters
    12. All the other "investigators" working for and with Mary Lacy

There are surely more, but this is a start

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor: :floor: :floor:

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Barbara

I bow down to thee, O mighty Alpha Hag!! :borgsmile

12. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

Oh I know BluesStrat, just couldn't resist :yay: Oh wait, maybe it's her subconscience talking :pills: , someone can't be that dumb forever can they? :hypno: :6web:

13. Barbara

Only if Ashley says it's okay!

Sure, give a gal a title and everyone wants a piece of the action

Eat your hearts out! I AM THE HAG OF MENTION.....

AT LEAST TODAY

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Could we at least be the sisterhood of hags? I mean, you dirty bastid, hogging the spotlight for yourself. I'm here to tell you, I was a hag before you were even a sparkle in your daddy's eye.

Now, do the right thang and include the rest of us in the sisterhood of hags before I make you an offer you can't refuse.

15. Barbara

I'm not usually easily intimidated, but in this case, I make an exception without hesitation :nervous:

Okay, the Sisterhood of Hags it is!

I'm a little confused now; if we are hags, can we still be hos?

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Haggy hos.

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

And you have gotten to the POINT OF IT.

As Tracey so aptly put it, he was after money and fame. Molested children were not important unless it was one who could bring that to him.

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Guttah gossip groupie crack ho hags....

It has a certain poetry to it....

OK, Barbara, you get "Hag of Mention" under your hat.

19. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I think Barb has earned "Alpha Hag." Really, I mean come on...the kid has worked hard for the title. It's her dream...let her have it ok?

20. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Just for the record...I have not been "pushing myself" on any media.

The only time I do contact the media is when FFJ puts out a press release. I send out the press release and that's it.

Any media I have done I've done because I was asked to do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice