Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Default Beauty is only skin deep...

I guess poor-Ashley is upset to discover that the BORG weren right all along about Fleet White's DNA being tested at an early stage and that it was found not to be a match? She has been hounding and libelling the poor man for years now...

Ashley
    Member since 7-4-03
    11-29-06, 01:07 PM (EST)

"This forum prosecutes"

I think the old hags need to prosecute themselves.
    For Patsy's sake, John should go after them now for all their worth! Not much, but they need to pay. How many years are these pieces of scum going to be allowed to terrorize and slander an innocent family. Now they're relentlessly after John. Must be because Patsy is in her grave and they're bored with her.

Sickest people I've ever seen in my life!!!!

Has anyone seen if Mame has commented on this? Remember she claimed an inside source that said his DNA had been inconclusive?

ETA - Ashley joined the new forum ("Starting Over") but decided not to post there after all. She believes that jameson's is the best forum. Based upon Ashley's past behaviour, I predict that if jameson's closes down, she'll be over at Startng Over telling them that THEY have the best forum. I base this prediction on the fact that during the vanDam case, Ashley slagged off Websleuths at jameson's until she fell out with jameson. Then she joined Websleuths where she proceeded to praise Websleuths and slag off jameson. After a while, she went back to jameson's where she posted that jameson's was the BEST forum and proceeded to slag of Websleuths!

A fascinating study in shallowness!
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Yeah, poor Ashley. Apparently those rubber boobs haven't helped her IQ any. She still can't make the simple correlation between HER accusations against White being AT LEAST equal to our suspicions of the Ramseys.

Wonder if she wants to volunteer to be sued by White?

Yeah, mame is at her new forum stating that White's DNA was inconclusive, according to her source. You know how it is in MameWorld: someone "inside" whispers it in her ear, that makes it fact.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

OK, I put on a biohazard suit and went over to that other place... Am I reading this correctly, because if I am it defies belief - reasons why Jams believes FW killed JB:

...#5 John R. remarked when going over the ransom note with everyone that morning the way it used his name John this and John that was something that Fleet did..
    Er...Let me get this right, FW who was best friends with John R...would often refer to John as John because..let me think a minute...no don't tell me...because..because...IT'S HIS *%$**^## NAME!

So by that logic Patsy and everyone else who knew John was called John and actually called John, John could have wrote the Ransom note?

Is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Amber
    OK, I put on a biohazard suit and went over to that other place... Am I reading this correctly, because if I am it defies belief - reasons why Jams believes FW killed JB:

Er...Let me get this right, FW who was best friends with John R...would often refer to John as John because..let me think a minute...no don't tell me...because..because...IT'S HIS *%$**^## NAME!

So by that logic Patsy and everyone else who knew John was called John and actually called John, John could have wrote the Ransom note?

Is it just me?
    No, it's not just you. That's why we call it "the Swamp." It attracts both slime and organisms with single-cell brains.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Yeah, poor Ashley. Apparently those rubber boobs haven't helped her IQ any.

Now that's funny.
    Sad isn't it that she questions the hags when she won't accept the facts of the case as they really are?

No, hon, Patsy called John "John Ramsey" a lot of the time so she is excluded from being the writer of the note. And some people called him Neddie...Ooops, that was Nedra that was called that...

Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable. Who woulda thunk it? Everyone who called John by his Christian name is a suspect. Well, that's kind of how they think, anyway. They have the rest of the world to test for DNA now.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!