Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 72 of 270
  1. #61
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    Remember when Rainsong told me with a straight face that it was safer to write a ransom note in the victim's home, rather than composing one beforehand, because the police might stop you on the way and find it?

    Yeah this is kind of intellectual we're dealing with.

  2. #62

    Default Maybe not news to you, but new to me...

    Forgive me if this has already been posted. I just read it today and I was blown away! So funny!

    http://www.sdcitybeat.com/article.php?id=4769


  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    ST OLAFF
    Posts
    1,957

    Default BobC

    Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Remember when Rainsong told me with a straight face that it was safer to write a ransom note in the victim's home, rather than composing one beforehand, because the police might stop you on the way and find it?

    Yeah this is kind of intellectual we're dealing with.
    I remember this...bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    and I didn't know mame had a bodyguard "another" bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    Who was after mame? Fleet White? hahahahahhah

  4. #64
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    MAME SAID SHE HAD A BODY GUARD?!!! LOL!!!! DING DING DING ATTENTION WHORE ALERT!!! I'm sure Mame was confusing one of her customers with a bodyguard because, after all, body cavity searches can get a bit confusing.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,481

    Default

    I have an escort of black helicopters wherever I go.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

    MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenleaf
    Forgive me if this has already been posted. I just read it today and I was blown away! So funny!

    http://www.sdcitybeat.com/article.php?id=4769

    I had never seen this. Thanks Greenie, it was a good read!

    As far as bodyguards and cavity searches for Suma.......I'm torn between ewwwww and bouts of laughter.

    As far as unnamed sources..notice how the ONLY people who claim to have unnamed sources are RST. I guess their sources can't be named because they are................LYING????????????
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

    http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Hornetsville, NY
    Posts
    8,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    I had never seen this. Thanks Greenie, it was a good read!

    As far as bodyguards and cavity searches for Suma.......I'm torn between ewwwww and bouts of laughter.

    As far as unnamed sources..notice how the ONLY people who claim to have unnamed sources are RST. I guess their sources can't be named because they are................LYING????????????

    Or because they don't exist.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

    ---Kahlil Gibran---

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Or because they don't exist.
    Exactly. Poor wording on my part. That's what I meant by "lying"

    What a bunch of losers they are, all of 'em!
    :dogpee:
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

    http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a World With Too Much Crime
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    MAME SAID SHE HAD A BODY GUARD?!!! LOL!!!! DING DING DING ATTENTION WHORE ALERT!!! I'm sure Mame was confusing one of her customers with a bodyguard because, after all, body cavity searches can get a bit confusing.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

    ______________________
    Bring all our Missing Home www.usearchut.org
    Prayers for our military who are protecting our freedom.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    I have an escort of black helicopters wherever I go.


    I usually just have black clouds wherever I go.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

    http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

  11. #71
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    When Mame thinks "cavity," she's not thinking dentist...

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara


    I usually just have black clouds wherever I go.
    Get ready, I had the black clouds BEFORE the helicopters showed up.

    Hey
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

    MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!



Similar Threads

  1. I think it is time
    By Barbara in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: May 22, 2006, 8:20 pm, Mon May 22 20:20:41 UTC 2006
  2. Time out
    By "J_R" in forum Laci Denise Rocha Peterson
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 13, 2004, 9:20 pm, Wed Oct 13 21:20:14 UTC 2004
  3. One More Time
    By EasyWriter in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: March 24, 2004, 2:42 pm, Wed Mar 24 14:42:39 UTC 2004

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •