Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Perhaps she can start work, if she hasn't already on a new play about the Karr arrest.

If Johnny Depp is busy, maybe Karr can play himself

After all, he's already got a book deal to work on. Why not a play?

I would bet my last penny that she has tried to contact Karr for the forum, or for a personal "partnership" in a book/play/anything

After all, there IS money to be made, and she will always be willing to work on "projects"
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Perhaps she can start work, if she hasn't already on a new play about the Karr arrest.

If Johnny Depp is busy, maybe Karr can play himself

After all, he's already got a book deal to work on. Why not a play?

I would bet my last penny that she has tried to contact Karr for the forum, or for a personal "partnership" in a book/play/anything

After all, there IS money to be made, and she will always be willing to work on "projects"
    You can practically see the message about it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameson
    The rumors are true. I have written a play about John Mark Karr and he will play himself in it.

.0000000245 percent of the net profits from ticket sales will go to Lou Smit to help him pay for a Post-It note to write down the credible lead I provided to him recently. The rest will go towards David Winter figurines which I need to surround myself with to inspire my search for justice for JonBenet. Can the BORG say they have done as much to find the killer?

If people have a problem with this, please agree to disagree nicely with my choices, you bitches and bastards.

Originally Posted by Jameson
    The rumors are true. I have written a play about John Mark Karr and he will play himself in it.

.0000000245 percent of the net profits from ticket sales will go to Lou Smit to help him pay for a Post-It note to write down the credible lead I provided to him recently. The rest will go towards David Winter figurines which I need to surround myself with to inspire my search for justice for JonBenet. Can the BORG say they have done as much to find the killer?

If people have a problem with this, please agree to disagree nicely with my choices, you bitches and bastards.
    Wy_Nut, that was priceless! baaaahahaha

Well, well, well Why Nut

Excellent! I just knew we could drag you down to our level of guttahness!

Before we know it, WN will be joining us in the guttah and hogging the crack pipe AND the bong. This case has done us all in I think :bed:

Watch out Heymom, I hear WN may just fight you for the Oreos!
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Well, if I'm going to have to compete with Why Nut now for lowest of the low, I better call my pimp and see if he can find me some truth to murder, quick!

Oh, Yuuuuuuum Yuuuuuuuuum.... Pimp roll yourself over here and help me out....

Oh, there he is --->>>

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Well, well, well Why Nut

Excellent! I just knew we could drag you down to our level of guttahness!

Before we know it, WN will be joining us in the guttah and hogging the crack pipe AND the bong. This case has done us all in I think :bed:

Watch out Heymom, I hear WN may just fight you for the Oreos!
    Here we go... Bring it!! I'm not lettin' go of my doublestuffed oreos without a fight! :bigstick: :knight:
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Unlike some of your posters, I don't need to listen for a full hour to the ravings of a lunatic and another JBR bloodsucker to know when I have had enough. If I wanted to hear self promotion regarding the JBR case, I would just re-read some of Tracey's ramblings and Lou Smit's powerpoint, or maybe even some of Lin Wood's latest interviews when Karr was arrested and get my fill of self promotion/bloodsucking
    Excellent!

What kind of lawyer is she? What kind of DA is she? Her major unsolved case, which she helped Wood and the Ramseys wrest away from the ONLY LE DEPARTMENT THAT HAS A HOPE OF KNOWING ALL THE EVIDENCE AT THIS POINT, and she didn't know enough about it or THE LAW to avoid the Tracey/Karr trap?
    Have you ever heard the expression, you get the gov't you deserve?

ROFL! Now I've heard everything!
    jameson says:-
    It is clear there could have been a second person in the basement that night. The unsourced shoeprint (although a very clever killer might have worn mismatched shoes).
    Once, when I was very unwell, I went to the doctor. I walked into the surgery and the doctor's eyes immediately went to my feet. Her grin made me look and to my embrassment, I was wearing odd shoes.

jameson is aff her heid if she thinks someone wearing one Hi-Tec boot and a shoe wouldn't have stood out like a sore thumb! Not clever at all.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    ROFL! Now I've heard everything!
    jameson says:-

Once, when I was very unwell, I went to the doctor. I walked into the surgery and the doctor's eyes immediately went to my feet. Her grin made me look and to my embrassment, I was wearing odd shoes.

jameson is aff her heid if she thinks someone wearing one Hi-Tec boot and a shoe wouldn't have stood out like a sore thumb! Not clever at all.
    Now, how is this supposed to work? A person who may or may not have ever been in the cellar room, and who may or may not know that there is debris on the floor which may or may not hold a fresh shoe soleprint, is going to definitely decide beforehand that wearing mismatched shoes is a good idea? If this person thought no print would be left, then why wear mismatched shoes? If this person thought there was a good chance prints would be left, would not the fact that the prints were in close proximity to each other due to them being from the feet of one person, and furthermore, revealing the left foot wore one brand and the right foot wore another brand, NOT be a tremendous giveway that mismatched shoes were worn, and that this would be interesting for investigators to know?

Jambo is a MORON!

...YumYum

hahaha They will stretch this case into pretzels to make the evidence fit their intruder, won't they?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    Now, how is this supposed to work? A person who may or may not have ever been in the cellar room, and who may or may not know that there is debris on the floor which may or may not hold a fresh shoe soleprint, is going to definitely decide beforehand that wearing mismatched shoes is a good idea? If this person thought no print would be left, then why wear mismatched shoes? If this person thought there was a good chance prints would be left, would not the fact that the prints were in close proximity to each other due to them being from the feet of one person, and furthermore, revealing the left foot wore one brand and the right foot wore another brand, NOT be a tremendous giveway that mismatched shoes were worn, and that this would be interesting for investigators to know?
    If this mythical intruder wore two different shoes and if he was ever caught and still had both pairs - would not the fact that two shoes from two pairs of shoes in his home matched the crime scene be a slam dunk for the prosecution?

Why didn't the intruder simply put socks over his shoes like the guy who 'attacked and robbed' JR in his home that time, who wore socks on hands..or did I dream that?)