IMPORTANT: Michael Tracey/Westword Article/Please read.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

For the first time since Ann Bardach's article about the JBR case appeared in Vanity Fare in 1997, we have a fantastic article from Westword

that exposes the truth about the shenanigans in the JonBenet Ramsey case. This time, focusing on Michael Tracey and his out and out lies and accusations towards innocent people. All the while making money off of bogus documentaries.

The wonderful reporter who spent the time and dug for the truth is named Alan Prendergast.

If you like what you read I would encourage you to please let Alan know by emailing him. Maybe your email might even appear in a letter to the editor
    alan.prendergast@westword.com

If you want to leave confidential feedback for Prenderast you can do so here.
    http://www.westword.com/feedback/in...line=Made for Each Other&issuedate=2006-10-12

It's very important to let the publications know that their willingness to write about the JonBenet case and seek the truth is greatly appreciated.

If everyone who liked the article would email Alan Prendergast it will make a difference.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I have sent Alan a really nice e mail. Well deserved!

I will forward the article to some of the talking heads as well

I just finished listening to the Boyles show and I am truly impressed with Alan

You too Tricia; the story behind the call is just way too funny. You are one helluva woman! However; one little bitty criticism Tricia

With all your knowledge about this case and all your professionalism, you just went ahead and BLATANTLY ASSUMED that Mary Lacy can put one foot in front of the other

Have you seen that? What's your source for that statement? Please show us where it says that she can do that? If not, you should, in all honesty, retract that statement!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
  3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Tricia. I'll get something off to him this weekend. I want to read the article again first, and I'd have done that already but...you know...the Fam...keeps me hopping....

4. Tril

Tril Member

Wow, Mr. Prendergast did a superb job with the article! I'll send him an email to thank him, and to let him know I think he's not only a terrific writer but a terrific investigative reporter as well.

I just finished listening to the Boyles show recordings (thanks, Yum Yum!), and Mr. Prendergast was fabulous there too.

And Tricia, as always - and this really goes without saying - you were also fabulous! Along with discussing the Tracey/Lacy/Karr debacle, I am so glad you went into the DNA aspect of the case.

Yep, you-know-what has hit the fan big time. *whistle*clap*clap*whistle*

5. wombat

wombat Member

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Wa-hoo!!! :yay: Yes! This is exactly what we need! We have GOT to break through the media curtain and get bloggers and the AP to pick up this story until big media HAS to pay attention!

If everyone on the forum will take just five or 10 minutes to send the article URL to someone on the media list stickied at the top of the page, we can reach hundreds of news outlets today!

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

More contacts that can make a difference in this case. Please take a minute to send them a quick e-mail sending the link to the Westword article and request SOMETHING be done about the Tracey/Lacy/Karr/Ramsey fiasco and incestous relationship.

Hank Brown, President – Colorado University - OfficeOfThePresident@cu.edu

Bill Owens, Governor of Colorado - governorowens@state.co.us

Jeff Thomas, Editor – Colorado Springs Gazette - jeff.thomas@gazette.com

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

The wall is crumbling.

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Just got back from vacation and was thrilled to see the article!

Makes Tracey look like the tabloid journalist he REALLY is!

The university must not be much of a university if this is an example of one of their professors!!!

10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Tracey is too sleazy to be a tabloid reporter

11. sue

sue Member

Agree wholeheartedly.
    I just finished watching the E True Hollywood Story on Jonbenet (it is on 'On Demand' on our cable system). He was one of the major people on screen for the show and said many things that he has to know are wrong (OK, I'll take that back, he should know they are wrong, but that doesn't mean he understands anything he is saying). One of the things he said was that she must have been strangled first because of the "lack of blood. With that massive of a skull fracture, she should have been bleeding from the mouth, ears, eyes, nose. There should have been lots of blood. Where was the blood?" (not an exact quote, but a pretty good paraphrase).
    If he's read the autopsy report, he should know that there is a pretty large amount of blood contained in the hemorrhages inside her head. And, he also should know that the autopsy report shows very little damage to the inside of the neck/throat:
    The thing that's really ironic is that on that same E True Hollywood Story, Tracey is bemoaning the way the media is spreading falsehoods about the case when he is one of the main 'spreaders of falsehood.'

It's good to see articles like the one the original poster linked to and to see that media is maybe starting to come out of their stupor.

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

What did you expect?

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I printed this article out on Friday before I left work, and I finally got a chance to sit down and read it on Saturday while at my mom's.

I think this is the first article that I've read where the author got everything right. Alan Prendergast must have spent a great deal of time researching, corroborating, and writing this article. As I read through it, all I could think was, did this guy get inside our brains or something? Everything, and I mean everything, was what I believe to be the truth, and no one coud have said it any better than he. Of course, that's why he's a professional writer, but I'm not kidding when I say it is one of the very best and the most accurate I've read anywhere about the case.

The only place where I longed for just a little more indepth attention was where he mentioned the "white male DNA..." I am going to e-mail Mr. Prendergast and tell him what a wonderful job he did. I am also going to give him a heads up on the fact that the "white male DNA" is more wishful thinking on the part of the RST, and a lie put out by Lin Wood, since it is STILL not possible to determine race through DNA.

Great job, Mr. Prendergast, if you happen to be reading here. You got it right, and I am in awe at your determination to put out this fantastic piece of work with NO errors.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2006
  14. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

I think Alan Prendergast is a wonderful writer. I hope he's the one to write THE book someday.

15. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

WatchingYou ... I HOPE that you had a chance to listen to Prendergast on Peter Boyles, as well. He's VERY verbally articulate as well ... and would be an excellent guest on LKL, et al. He's the REAL DEAL! I phukkin' LOVE people like him, Ortega, Tricia, et al!

The Boyles/Tricia/Prendergast audio is available on the permanent Audio/Video thread. It's well worth a listen ... even a RE-listen. It would be great to have Tricia and others interview him and Ortega on a live chat ... or for an FFJ Audio interview.

We've gotta support people like this.

...YumYum

16. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

I agree, they are all excellent speakers with such confidence. You really hear the passion for truth and justice in their voices on the radio. I would love to listen to a live chat or audio too.

17. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

You are right! That's a step up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice